Kanzeon's Perpetual Growth and Death Thread

• Thread starter Kanzeon
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Kanzeon

Kanzeon

Hey K, to save me reading back over again, is that G13 Haze your own cross? Can’t remember. I know you are really chuffed with it

Yeah, G13 Hazeplant is (G13 Haze x '88 G13 Hashplant).

That crossed with Blowfish (below) will be called G13 Blazeplant. 🥳

Blow1

The babies. Comet Kush will probably get repotted in a couple weeks.

129babies

And a picture of a finished bud of @agseedco Blue Dream x ON Haze, just because.

IMG 20211208 230013  01 01

Kanzeon

Kanzeon

Got myself another little tent today for pollen collection. I got tired of the dudes chucking pollen right onto the differentiating ladies and fucking up their veg cycle, so from now on this is the only place where dudes will be under 12/12. This is the [(ECSD x Moonshine) x G13 Hashplant] dude, to be hit to the Secret Chief ladies and the one MB15 x Pedro lady that exists in the hopes of getting some stupid gassy offspring.

Newdudetent

Here's the 24 hour tent, now with a few Vale Tudo ladies and a male and female of Tristar Double Diesel.

Screenshot from 2021 12 18 15 25 33

Chopped Blowfish, dropped (Hell's Angels OG x Black Triangle), cleaned the tents, and repotted the Congo today.

Kanzeon

Kanzeon

Dude he's been cut back twice. He's definitely got that Beast Coast attitude going on and is completely out of fucks to give. 😤😤👊👊💪

Shout out to @dire wolf for the Moonglow beans that went into making that dude.

I took off about 75% of the Haze dude too, he was taller than the light.

tobh

tobh

Supporter
Also just gonna leave this here. I'm sure @tobh and @j1sonbrother will dig it, hopefully some of the rest of you dig it too.

turned my nephew onto these cats, changed his life. teachin the next generation real shit. got him off that mumble rap real quick when he learned to actually listen to hip hop, not just hear it.

Kanzeon

Kanzeon

Mumble rap is the worsttttttttt. It's one of those genres that's inherently contradictory like pop-punk, but with less talent and creativity. That "mumbling repeating seven syllable bars between an intermittent autotuned hook" bullshit is the hip hop equivalent of eating unsweetened ice cream.

BTW, new Flatbush Zombies.

I fuck with that shit hard.

Kanzeon

Kanzeon

These bang harder than songs by three middle aged German dudes have any business to.

Some killer stuff here too.

tobh

tobh

Supporter
Mumble rap is the worsttttttttt. It's one of those genres that's inherently contradictory like pop-punk, but with less talent and creativity. That "mumbling repeating seven syllable bars between an intermittent autotuned hook" bullshit is the hip hop equivalent of eating unsweetened ice cream.

BTW, new Flatbush Zombies.

I fuck with that shit hard.
now THAT is some fuckin fire. all the references, the deliveries, the fact motherfuckin RZA is in on it. primo shit right there bro

tobh

tobh

Supporter
These bang harder than songs by three middle aged German dudes have any business to.

Some killer stuff here too.

so.... some observations.

apparently it's more than just my german buddy that have a very peculiar style. not quite weird, but.... different.

those cypher cats go fuckin hard with their american idolizing style for sure. pretty impressive how quick a few of them are, even if i can't understand a damn thing they're saying. the delivery is on point for such a heavy beat. reminded me of some immortal technique or tech n9ne type shit.

dire wolf

dire wolf

Dude he's been cut back twice. He's definitely got that Beast Coast attitude going on and is completely out of fucks to give. 😤😤👊👊💪

Shout out to @dire wolf for the Moonglow beans that went into making that dude.

I took off about 75% of the Haze dude too, he was taller than the light.
🙏🏼 honored to be part of the cross ...I need beans !

Kanzeon

Kanzeon

Soooooo... remember PKO? I remembered it having large trichomes, but this generation is on another level.

PKOA

PKOkeeperlady1

And, as fate would have it, the keeper dude that I selected ended up herming under 24 hours of light instead of revegging, so these are the last of their kind. There will be PKO x Haze and PKO x G13 Hazeplant.

Kanzeon

Kanzeon

Just a little snapshot of the current state of the grow.

116poppers
116latevegladies

Picked up a new 4x4 tent that, under the same lights, fits 8 more plants in it. I'm not even going to try to say which plant is which in there right now, except for the Golden Tiger in the corner.

116flowers
116flower

Moshmen

Moshmen

So figured I was trollin here thought maybe you could help me out ?

I just finished my first try at fem seeds , sts, the seeds from same plant as male branch are s1’s ? Is that correct ?
and what would the seeds from a second plant be? Same strain , even same clone but technically a different plant . What would those beans be ?

Kanzeon

Kanzeon

If it's different iterations of the exact same genetics (a la @Dirtbag's latest Crasher clone only run), all of the plants that get hit will be feminized S1's and should produce consistent females with minimal phenotypic variation

If it's different genetics, it's a new cross.

At least as far as I understand. If I'm wrong, someone feel free to say so and why.

Moshmen

Moshmen

If it's different iterations of the exact same genetics (a la @Dirtbag's latest Crasher clone only run), all of the plants that get hit will be feminized S1's and should produce consistent females with minimal phenotypic variation

If it's different genetics, it's a new cross.

At least as far as I understand. If I'm wrong, someone feel free to say so and why.
That’s the way I understand it just wanted to be sure thanx

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

Hey Kanzeon, I see you are still bringin the funk.

I got a buddy who's tolerance is off the charts. I'm gonna guess he is in a class with folks like you who talk about loading warheads while us mere mortals smoke a little bowl.

So my question is after all your experience, what is your favorite strain that is not just a huge THC blip, but has some body to it with at least some minor cannabinoids? Got any advise to keep a guy happy that mainlines this stuff?

Kanzeon

Kanzeon

Hey Kanzeon, I see you are still bringin the funk.

I got a buddy who's tolerance is off the charts. I'm gonna guess he is in a class with folks like you who talk about loading warheads while us mere mortals smoke a little bowl.

So my question is after all your experience, what is your favorite strain that is not just a huge THC blip, but has some body to it with at least some minor cannabinoids? Got any advise to keep a guy happy that mainlines this stuff?

My man. Good to see you around here.

Yeah, my tolerance is pretty stupid alright. Tore a few things in my ankle last week and ate 500mg and did a monster dab to start, then more later. Keeping a rotation of strains is key so tolerance to one doesn't build up, along with keeping a level of edibles going throughout the day.

Favorite strain so far honestly has been G13 Hazeplant, it's one that I consistently run out of before I get tired of it. Neplama from USC is definitely recommended for a more mellow, unique high. I don't think GSC is a bad strain per se, but Cookies being in damn near everything plays a big role with tolerance in my opinion.

I'm kinda on the hunt for minor cannabinoids myself, actually. The stuff with CBD that I've grown has been hit or miss, while my only experience with Thcv is Golden Tiger and maybe these Congo that are going now. Haven't done anything with CBG yet either, but that's in the works for this year.

Top Bottom