Kanzeon's Perpetual Growth and Death Thread

• Thread starter Kanzeon
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Moe.Red

Moe.Red

My man. Good to see you around here.

Yeah, my tolerance is pretty stupid alright. Tore a few things in my ankle last week and ate 500mg and did a monster dab to start, then more later. Keeping a rotation of strains is key so tolerance to one doesn't build up, along with keeping a level of edibles going throughout the day.

Favorite strain so far honestly has been G13 Hazeplant, it's one that I consistently run out of before I get tired of it. Neplama from USC is definitely recommended for a more mellow, unique high. I don't think GSC is a bad strain per se, but Cookies being in damn near everything plays a big role with tolerance in my opinion.

I'm kinda on the hunt for minor cannabinoids myself, actually. The stuff with CBD that I've grown has been hit or miss, while my only experience with Thcv is Golden Tiger and maybe these Congo that are going now. Haven't done anything with CBG yet either, but that's in the works for this year.
I got the minors covered if ya wanna swap. But I’ll tell ya thc victory is pretty much trash as a smokable strain. I’m finding white widow way better if thcv is the goal. I’ve got a special pheno I think because usually not known for thcv

I’m always amazed how you can function at such a high level at over 500mg? That’s insane. I’d forget I had a foot if I did that. You ok now?

Kanzeon

Kanzeon

I got the minors covered if ya wanna swap. But I’ll tell ya thc victory is pretty much trash as a smokable strain. I’m finding white widow way better if thcv is the goal. I’ve got a special pheno I think because usually not known for thcv

I’m always amazed how you can function at such a high level at over 500mg? That’s insane. I’d forget I had a foot if I did that. You ok now?

Determination, mostly. 😄

The swelling has gone down and nothing is torn all the way through. Was back to jiu jitsu this week with a lot of tape and a brace on it.

But yeah, let's swap! Have you done anything with CBG? Wanna grow out some PKO crosses?

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

Determination, mostly. 😄

The swelling has gone down and nothing is torn all the way through. Was back to jiu jitsu this week with a lot of tape and a brace on it.

But yeah, let's swap! Have you done anything with CBG? Wanna grow out some PKO crosses?
I have pure CBG distillate that I have played with. It does not seem to have an impact at all. I sent some to a nice lady in Massachusetts you know well and she said the same thing. I was hoping it would at least steer the high one way or another but for me it was essentially inert. Now the others like CBN are the real deal imo.

Kanzeon

Kanzeon

CBN is the shit. Love it. But because THC turns into CBN with time, heat, and light there's no point in growing/breeding plants high in it imo. It's easier to let an indica go until senescence or to cook some distillate than it is to try to steer a plant towards being CBN-dominant.

CBG I'm interested in because of its potential MRSA fighting ability, among other things. Maybe it's inert, maybe it's got a synergistic relationship with THC and affects the high somehow. Crossing that with something like Royal Kush, which has antimicrobial properties of its own, could be special. Maybe the CBG with those specific terps could be useful for respiratory infections?

Last edited:
Moe.Red

Moe.Red

Yup you could be right. There are so many variables when trying to mix your own if you could make the plant do it you’d probably be better off.

I don’t have any genetics that finish strong with CBG but if you harvest at the right time all plants have some since it is the precursor to thc and cbd.

I also showed a positive correlation with CBG and UVB in my testing.

Kanzeon

Kanzeon

Yeah, I remember that! I suppose there's room in the tent for another light. 😄

It seems like THCV and CBD show the most promise in terms of breeding, since they're genetics-dependent. I hope there'll be more reliable THCV seeds on the market in the next couple years than the luck you had on that project.

Kanzeon

Kanzeon

In other news, I collected a bunch of the Diesel Ghash pollen today. That'll get hit to PKO, Secret Chief, G13 Hazeplant, Goldfish (which are really surprising me by being much more impressive than Blowfish), G-High, Escaped, Comet Kush, Vale Tudo (Blackberry Kush x Starfighter), Wedding Cake x ON Haze, Motorbreath 15 x Pedro, and at least a few more.

Also that Secret Chief that was showing off in the flower tent ended up being a dude. It's not the end of the world, I'm debating whether to kill it or grab a cut for some pollen from it first. It's not trichomey but it's vigorous and structured well. Meh. Maybe, maybe not.

Kanzeon

Kanzeon

WCON1

@agseedco Wedding Cake x ON Haze. Being one of the nicest plants that I've come across, she got hit with G13 Hazeplant pollen pretty early on in flowering. Those beans will be down shortly, once I actually pull them from the plant, dry them, and refrigerate them for a bit. In the meantime, she'll be put under 24 hours of light to reveg.

All of the PKO's and Goldfish got cut, after stacking beautifully. The PKO pheno hunt of this generation was a bit anticlimactic, as the first lady was by far the best in terms of structure and trichome size. Luckily I've got a good amount of seeds of {[Uzbekistan x (Panama x Nepal)] x (G13 Haze x G13 Hashplant)}, which I'll call Sky Burial for brevity and drop in a month or so.

Kanzeon

Kanzeon

Yeah, I couldn't wait a month. Those winning PKO phenos are too fucking good. Each section has two beans, so there are 16 (PKO x G13 Hazeplant) and (PKO x Haze) mixed together in the top container. The Orange Gasm x G13 Hazeplant are below, with 16 total beans dropped of those. Next to that is Orient Express x G13 Hazeplant, but only 8 of those.

215babies

They're starting in a new mix, too. Coco, vermiculite, dolomite lime, Gaia Green 4-4-4, alfalfa pellets, humic and fulvic acids). Easy to keep sterile.

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

Yeah, I couldn't wait a month. Those winning PKO phenos are too fucking good. Each section has two beans, so there are 16 (PKO x G13 Hazeplant) and (PKO x Haze) mixed together in the top container. The Orange Gasm x G13 Hazeplant are below, with 16 total beans dropped of those. Next to that is Orient Express x G13 Hazeplant, but only 8 of those.

View attachment 1217469

They're starting in a new mix, too. Coco, vermiculite, dolomite lime, Gaia Green 4-4-4, alfalfa pellets, humic and fulvic acids). Easy to keep sterile.
I’m sure you have covered this but I have short term memory loss when bubba’s on board.

what’s the deal with alfalfa?

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

Kanzeon said:
All of the PKO's and Goldfish got cut, after stacking beautifully. The PKO pheno hunt of this generation was a bit anticlimactic, as the first lady was by far the best in terms of structure and trichome size. Luckily I've got a good amount of seeds of {[Uzbekistan x (Panama x Nepal)] x (G13 Haze x G13 Hashplant)}, which I'll call Sky Burial for brevity and drop in a month or so.
so cool to be able to name your own plant. I appreciate you brother and hope to join your ranks someday.

Last edited:
Kanzeon

Kanzeon

Those all your crosses?

Just dropped 5 seeds in water a few minutes ago. They are fun when they are little.

You gonna do the 1 gal challenge?

They are! The Sky Burial and Orange Ghaze both have 2 seeds in each hole while I only got 8 off of the Orient Express branch that I pollinated.

Also, it's a weird quirk of english that pollen and pollinate are spelled the way they are. Likewise for Michael Pollan's last name. Like, for fuck's sake, couldn't the world just pick a spelling and go with it?

If I had a clone of anything kicking around I might do the challenge, but the only plants I've had around long enough to try that are dudes and the seeds are too much of a crap shoot. I've got too much going on right now to try and focus on something new. Maybe I'll get lucky once these babies have been flowering and win POTM or something...

PK1

PK1

Supporter
View attachment 1215674

@agseedco Wedding Cake x ON Haze. Being one of the nicest plants that I've come across, she got hit with G13 Hazeplant pollen pretty early on in flowering. Those beans will be down shortly, once I actually pull them from the plant, dry them, and refrigerate them for a bit. In the meantime, she'll be put under 24 hours of light to reveg.

what you do to the other ball? 😂

Kanzeon

Kanzeon

The babies! Sky Burial, Orange Ghaze, and VCG (Vietnamese black x China Yunnan x G13 Hazeplant).

221babies

The 12/12 tent. Congo on the left being a massive hulking lady while the plants on the right differentiate.

221earlyvegtent

The late veg/24 hour tent. 4 Comet Kushes, a Rebel Yell (Strawberry Cough x Strawberry Diesel) x Sweet Tooth #4) and G-High [G13 x (Colorado Green Bud x Mikado)] on the left in the bigger containers. Along the bottom are three revegging plants (hopefully) and a male of Santero's Oaxacan x Chewie BX in the bottom right corner.

The plants in the middle are ladies selected from the smaller 12/12 tent. [(Grape Ape x Duct Tape) x (Black Triangle x Deep Line Alchemy X)], Freak Genetics Blackberry Sugarcane, Copa's Icy OG, Mota Rebel's Baked Strawberry Ghash (Strawberry Cough x Strawberry Diesel) x (SFV OG x Ghash x Jack's Cleaner), Schwaggy P's (Hell's Angels OG x Black Triangle), Sannie's Motherlode, Digital Genetics' Digital Dream [Blue Dream x (WIFI OG x Snowlotus)], and my "Go Blue" Dream [(Santa Cruz Blue Dream x ON Haze) x (G13 Haze x G13 Hashplant)] and Chocolate Mindfuck [(Col'Jam x Killer Queen) x (Chocolate Trip x Chocolate Thai)] projects.

221lateveg

The flower tent, or at least what parts of it I could get into a picture. Golden Tiger is still enormous, yes that is an extra tent pole that I'm using to stake it..

221mixedflower

Cocoa Puffs (Chocolate Trip x Chocolate Thai)

SS2

A couple different phenos of Vale Tudo.

VT1
VT2

Last edited:
Kanzeon

Kanzeon

Man you grow some weird shit. Your sig should say “bringin the funk”

you looked into THCP at all?

Yeah, I've fallen down the genetics rabbit hole hard. 😄 I could grow the cookies on cookies on cookies crosses that everyone else is, but why?

Not yet! I saw that @Frankster posted something about it on Bud's thread, but I haven't wrapped my brain around it yet.

Top Bottom