Kanzeon's Perpetual Growth and Death Thread

• Thread starter Kanzeon
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
Not much to update in terms of pictures, but the next round of seeds are now being made!

G13 Hashplant x:
G13 Hashplant
Silverfields
Orient Express
PKO
Moonglow (ECSD x Moonshine Haze)

And G13 Haze x
All of the above, plus Killer Queen

Hoping they'll be done around March 1.

Also started some lacto-fermented garlic sauerkraut.
What is the G13HP like? I have that x A5 Haze coming.

Kanzeon

Kanzeon

What is the G13HP like? I have that x A5 Haze coming.

I haven't grown G13HP from Hazeman (the first plant was from 710 Genetics), so I can't say for sure yet. So far it seems that the genetics have more vigor from Hazeman.

What I really love about it is the smell. It smells like old laundry and BO, with a musty background like a basement with a decaying rat on glue trap. The effects are mainly clear-headed indica, but there's no shortage of muscle relaxation and body buzz.

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
I haven't grown G13HP from Hazeman (the first plant was from 710 Genetics), so I can't say for sure yet. So far it seems that the genetics have more vigor from Hazeman.

What I really love about it is the smell. It smells like old laundry and BO, with a musty background like a basement with a decaying rat on glue trap. The effects are mainly clear-headed indica, but there's no shortage of muscle relaxation and body buzz.
Lol sounds disgusting I love it.

bunkerking

bunkerking

A bit. The Uzbekistan is a semi-auto (to the point where it's very difficult to clone), and I'm actually trying to breed that out of the PKO so that it can be cloned. Down the road when I have a bit more space I'd love to.

I don't mind autos, but I really like the control that photoperiods give me in terms of plant shape and overall yield. Plus I'm growing mostly regs, so I'd have to be even more on top of them to make sure the males don't accidentally pollenate anything.

Right now I have a backlog of about 11 photoperiod plants that are sitting in veg, ready or near ready to be flowered. Most sit in tiny 1/2 pint containers, getting rootbound, topped, shaped, abused, etc, and then essentially explode in all directions when they get up-potted, yielding more than if I had up-potted them and flipped earlier. I think an extended veg period is essential for maximizing yields, and my focus is on maximizing yields from the few plants that I have space for.

Autos can yield fat. Just gotta buy the right genetics, and spend the money on craft seeds.
Coco is kind of the trick to make them huge.
I do get wanting to have control over flowering though.

We are limited to 8oz so, For me speed matters.
2-3oz per plant is more than enough. Fast cycles to keep up on the supply.
Our sept/oct weather is so unpredictable its always questionable if photos will make it.
Autos ensure plants will be harvested before the rain.
And will produce enough to max out our legal limits.
Can also run the lights 24/0 20/4 or 18/6 and skip having to run a heater. Its cold here. Saves money that way indoors.

2803969 night owl seeds miracle berry grow journal by thefunksnight owl seedsmiracle berry
717523 chem doggy dogmephisto geneticschemdogging
Last edited:
CFC7143

CFC7143

Tree of Life is pretty cool so far. One of the many variations on the (trainwreck x purples) theme that is floating around. Running this alongside RP's Purple Wreck, which also has essentially the same genetics,

View attachment 1047218

More Lemon Citron. Still at least a couple weeks out, but stacking and fattening up nicely.

View attachment 1047209

G13 Haze, a towering, majestic beast.

View attachment 1047216

Lemon Citron on the front right, Moscow Blueberry on the front left. PKO's in the background.

View attachment 1047215

Uzi is really starting to fade.

View attachment 1047217

Veg, still being enormous.

View attachment 1047210

View attachment 1047213

I let some of these dry out too much overnight. Everything to the right of KQ is male.

View attachment 1047212

Clones! In varying degrees of viability and rootedness.

View attachment 1047211

Probably gonna put Cvibez out to pasture early next week, as well as defoliating and cloning the Orient Expresses, Moonglows, Nepalma, etc. No movement on the Cheeselicious or Three Blue Kings (bummer) seeds that were dropped, so now it's the Maui Waui, Green Manalishi, and Pipatxu that are germing.

In other news, does anyone know what Humboldt Seed Org/Dinafem/ Pot Sistemak investigation is about?
Are any of these autos? I’ve been having an internal struggle lately about weather to grow some autos when I’m done with this grow or to stick with photos....I’m at a loss here haha

CFC7143

CFC7143

Autos can yield fat. Just gotta buy the right genetics, and spend the money on craft seeds.

Our sept/oct weather is so unpredictable its always questionable if photos will make it.
Can also run the lights 24/7 or 18/6 and skip having to run a heater. Its cold here. Saves money that way indoors.
That last picture is the exact size I’m hoping for. Do you by chance have a picture of the pony on the bottom from when you first switched to 12 12? I would like to get an idea of how much it stretched?

CFC7143

CFC7143

I know most of you aren't hip hop heads, but with all of the weed references and the brainworm-ass hook in this one, it might be appreciated. Calling anyone softer than their mother's muffins is an outstanding line.
Have you listened to grimes Halloween mixes?

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter

Can also run the lights 24/0 20/4 or 18/6 and skip having to run a heater. Its cold here. Saves money that way indoors.

Where are you that limits you to 8oz?
I only ask because that used to be the case in Canada when we first went legal but they changed that law when they realized a single plant could yield a pound or more outdoors. Now our home posession limit is whatever you can grow basically, as far as i know. Out in public posession limit is still 1oz for recreational.

bunkerking

bunkerking

Where are you that limits you to 8oz?
I only ask because that used to be the case in Canada when we first went legal but they changed that law when they realized a single plant could yield a pound or more outdoors. Now our home posession limit is whatever you can grow basically, as far as i know. Out in public posession limit is still 1oz for recreational.

Oregon. Rec limits.
I haven't had any money to attempt to get my card.

would be nice if they updated the laws for rec.

Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
Hi have you tried fast versions ?
Cross between photo and auto, and i'd say quality as well between auto and photo.
Have tried a few that i could harvest first days of september.
The climate here allows me to continue outside until end november.
So i have almost 3 months to harvest from the first fast version till the last sativa.

bunkerking

bunkerking

Hi have you tried fast versions ?
Cross between photo and auto, and i'd say quality as well between auto and photo.
Have tried a few that i could harvest first days of september.
The climate here allows me to continue outside until end november.
So i have almost 3 months to harvest from the first fast version till the last sativa.

Don't want to keep clones around just for outdoor growing.
Also not a huge fan of growing outdoors. Its only If I have too.
4 plants max at a time.

It does solve the problem but its extra work.
Would be really hard to reproduce semi-autos in seed form.

Anywho. Back to Kanzeons stuff.

Kanzeon

Kanzeon

Yup. The Nepalma is still incredible. Even buds that were seeded and not dry yet vaped well, with that anxiety-obliterating, body tingling high.

I got 5 seeds of Nepalma x Orient Express, too. (Panama Red x Nepal) x (Vietnam Black x Chinese Yunnan) It's fuckin' on. 😈

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
Yup. The Nepalma is still incredible. Even buds that were seeded and not dry yet vaped well, with that anxiety-obliterating, body tingling high.

I got 5 seeds of Nepalma x Orient Express, too. (Panama Red x Nepal) x (Vietnam Black x Chinese Yunnan) It's fuckin' on. 😈
I'm very excited to try Panama, especially close on the heels of my haze (which I want a better name for since it's not technically pure haze but it's so close (1/16 NL)). So far, as a plant they are gorgeous.

Seems like the cannabinoid profile on that Nepalma could be super interesting. CBG could be significant with those genetics.

Kanzeon

Kanzeon

I'm very excited to try Panama, especially close on the heels of my haze (which I want a better name for since it's not technically pure haze but it's so close (1/16 NL)). So far, as a plant they are gorgeous.

Seems like the cannabinoid profile on that Nepalma could be super interesting. CBG could be significant with those genetics.

Yeah, it's definitely a very unique smoke. Haven't really had anything else that's similar, most notably that it seems to actively counteract anxiety in a way not too dissimilar from Xanax.

bunkerking

bunkerking

Yeah, it's definitely a very unique smoke. Haven't really had anything else that's similar, most notably that it seems to actively counteract anxiety in a way not too dissimilar from Xanax.

Mmmmm Benzo's. Id do unspeakable things for a benzo lol (jk). Only moment in time ive ever been stress free. Hope CBG does that/

sportyridr

sportyridr

Well, looks like I'm gonna go have a look around and check pricing etc. 😎 Thanks

Kanzeon

Kanzeon

Mmmmm Benzo's. Id do unspeakable things for a benzo lol (jk). Only moment in time ive ever been stress free. Hope CBG does that/

Yeah, that's my ultimate strain. If the Nepalma was a bit more actively euphoric, I think it would be there.

Also got 10 seeds each of (Nepalma x Killer Queen) and (Nepalma x G13 Hashplant). This is going to be a fun year.

I'm also going to call Nepalma x Orient Express "Milk Tea Haze" after the southeast asian "milk tea alliance."

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
How does the Nepalma compare to Nepal Jam? I get that you like it better, of course. J/w.

Was thinking about Nepal Jam x Panama Red.....

Cause ya know, breeding is a mind virus.

Kanzeon

Kanzeon

How does the Nepalma compare to Nepal Jam? I get that you like it better, of course. J/w.

Was thinking about Nepal Jam x Panama Red.....

Cause ya know, breeding is a mind virus.

I haven't tried Nepal Jam yet, but from what I understand the same Nepali male was used in both crosses. Nepal Jam Pan sounds incredible, especially with the high CBG content of Panama.

Top Bottom