Kanzeon's Perpetual Growth and Death Thread

• Thread starter Kanzeon
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TopShelfTrees

TopShelfTrees

My buddy has an entire 10 plant RDWC made out of those totes, and in his garage there is a wall that has about 25-30!of them stacked up with various cannabis growing materials inside. These things (at least in Canada) are definitely an item you see in 85% of homes, especially of growers.
Yup... I used when I did sunshine 4 for mixing and guess what my res for my hydro system was... and the res for my autofeed lol.... let's just call em Frank's red hot.... I put that shit on everything 😁

Kanzeon

Kanzeon

I too am contemplating trying this mix you posted. Was looking for something new and organic to try with the OD this year. This is it, thanks for sharing @Kanzeon

Sure thing. It's a very fast drying mix that costs roughly 20 bucks per one of those containers to make. I also fertigate with Mega Crop (I actually prefer it over the Botanicare stuff) on top of that, every other or third watering. Plus the teas, foliars, etc.

TopShelfTrees

TopShelfTrees

Relatively cheap as well. May hit you up later to get more info on the teas. Have some unopened mega crop , 4 blocks of canna coco and just grabbed some bone/blood meal the other day for my garden so I have a head start actually.
Sure thing. It's a very fast drying mix that costs roughly 20 bucks per one of those containers to make. I also fertigate with Mega Crop (I actually prefer it over the Botanicare stuff) on top of that, every other or third watering. Plus the teas, foliars, etc.

Kanzeon

Kanzeon

Teas are all super simple. Put alfalfa/ewc/kelp/whatever in a gallon milk jug, add water, shake a few times a day. Don't use them if they smell sour. Dilute the alfalfa one 10:1.

Last edited:
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Which version are you running? I absolutely love V1 and the new 2 part also has been very good to me.

Kanzeon

Kanzeon

Yep, that's what I use too. It's good stuff.

The results of the new dirt! These will stay in the tent until they differentiate, then they'll be moved as needed.

Babies311

The early stage vegging plants.

311veg

Getting ready to be flipped!

311flippers

The bloomers.

311leftflower

Now THIS is the kind of plant I was hoping would come from those Pipatxu seeds.

Kanzeon

Kanzeon

The first two to pop roots in the bubble cloner are Durban-Thai x C99 and Pipatxu! Both relatively predictable in hindisght, since they're two of the more vigorous plants that I've grown recently. The Col'Jam Bastard is also close, with a few nubs starting.

Repotted Silverfields, all of the seedlings from the last drop are now in individual pots. Just in time for some Interstate Dragon to be dropped!

Kanzeon

Kanzeon

Now I'm confident enough to say that the bubble cloner has been a success! Saw roots on Panama Red, Sour Sorbet, and the Col'Jam Bastard and repotted them today, along with dropping Interstate Dragon.

No more beans to drop for a month, then the Afghan Project starts. Took clones of the remaining two G13 Hashplants, even though one's well into flower, just to make sure I've got the genetics around in the future. I have a feeling that there might a male in one of the Afghan project or other reg beans that would suit it well.

Right now there's a bit of a lull in harvesting flowers, but I've got the G13 Haze and G13 Hashplant to vape so it's not like I'm hurting. Nothing to chop or flip for two weeks, by which time the third Ghash will be ready to flip, shortly followed by the citrus gang. Might even start seeing some signs of gender on the Blueberry Amnesia/ Blue Power Mango/ Framboise seedlings by then, too.

Kanzeon

Kanzeon

Col'Jam Bastard is starting to look like she's thinking about finishing soon. Still have plenty to go, but the number of new pistils popping leads me to believe that this might be the final reflowering.

CJB315

These two G13 Hashplant branches are apparently... best buds. Those genetics are just so damn photogenic.

G13HP2

Sky Cuddler back in the corner finishing off, 10-14 days out on that one. Might be an earlier-finishing pheno than the last one. Durban-Thai x C99 next to it, stretch reduced by revegging

315leftflower

Pipatxu is exploding in the right corner. Very fast flowering onset on her to go with that structure- let's hope the high is worth it. The runt ended up being decent. The brown leaves on the Lemon Citron next to it are from my dumb ass not realizing that it was getting light shock until it was too late.

315flowerright

The late veg plants.

315lateveg

The clone/veg closet. Pipatxu is the greenest clone at the bottom of the picture, and the last two tiny pots are Supreme Lemon.

315cloneveg

Framboise, Blue Power Mango, and Blueberry Amnesia in the tent.

315tent

Silverfields, repotted, and Interstate Dragon, germing.

Screenshot from 2021 03 15 00 03 29

TopShelfTrees

TopShelfTrees

Col'Jam Bastard is starting to look like she's thinking about finishing soon. Still have plenty to go, but the number of new pistils popping leads me to believe that this might be the final reflowering.

View attachment 1102539

These two G13 Hashplant branches are apparently... best buds. Those genetics are just so damn photogenic.

View attachment 1102545

Sky Cuddler back in the corner finishing off, 10-14 days out on that one. Might be an earlier-finishing pheno than the last one. Durban-Thai x C99 next to it, stretch reduced by revegging

View attachment 1102544

Pipatxu is exploding in the right corner. Very fast flowering onset on her to go with that structure- let's hope the high is worth it. The runt ended up being decent. The brown leaves on the Lemon Citron next to it are from my dumb ass not realizing that it was getting light shock until it was too late.

View attachment 1102540

The late veg plants.

View attachment 1102542

The clone/veg closet. Pipatxu is the greenest clone at the bottom of the picture, and the last two tiny pots are Supreme Lemon.

View attachment 1102541

Framboise, Blue Power Mango, and Blueberry Amnesia in the tent.

View attachment 1102543

Silverfields, repotted, and Interstate Dragon, germing.

View attachment 1102538
Lots going on there, very interesting to watch, keeps ya busy I bet? Looking good

TopShelfTrees

TopShelfTrees

Have a question.... what are you using as a vape? I’ve been trying to find a good personal vape or two but have spent beaucoup bucks on useless items and go back to good old joints again. I’ll probably always smoke J’s but I’d like something more discrete and the ability to pick up those terps that I cannot normally with a joint, I love a good volcano, and had one for about 9 years until it broke. I’ve bought several cheap personal/portable vapes that suck, I did buy a pax 3 last summer and find its great for shatter/rosin/wax etc. Bud not so much. And a couple cheap tube style mods 2-3 years back. Yo can evolve, yo can nyx and a few tube/cartridge vapes I’ve been given. I’d really like to find one I’m happy with and appreciate any advice?

Kanzeon

Kanzeon

Have a question.... what are you using as a vape?

I use the most analog-ass vape that exists. 😄

I'll just show the whole process.

Screenshot from 2021 03 17 16 38 56

Start with some nugs. Trim off anything that doesn't have trichomes, and break them up.

Screenshot from 2021 03 17 16 39 27

Then, if you're so inclined, add some hash.

Screenshot from 2021 03 17 16 38 03

Put some of the material in a grinder, but keep some little nugs whole. Put those at the bottom of the metal piece (titanium, so it doesn't warp), then add the ground stuff on top.

Screenshot from 2021 03 17 16 37 40

A finished warhead.

Screenshot from 2021 03 17 16 37 18

Torch the outside of the metal piece with a propane torch without igniting what's inside. At this angle, applied evenly over 360 degrees. You'll see the vapors start to come up around the outside.

Screenshot from 2021 03 17 16 36 23

When the vapors start rising from the herb, pull.

Screenshot from 2021 03 17 16 35 52

I mix it up with a cuticle pusher to even out the toast. This is about halfway done- it can take 15-20 minutes to vape everything in there.

Screenshot from 2021 03 17 16 35 23

That's it!

Last edited:
TopShelfTrees

TopShelfTrees

I use the most analog-ass vape that exists. 😄

I'll just show the whole process.

View attachment 1103563

Start with some nugs. Trim off anything that doesn't have trichomes, and break them up.

View attachment 1103562

Then, if you're so inclined, add some hash.

View attachment 1103564

Put some of the material in a grinder, but keep some little nugs whole. Put those at the bottom of the metal piece (titanium, so it doesn't warp), then add the ground stuff on top.

View attachment 1103565

A finished warhead.

View attachment 1103566

Torch the outside of the metal piece with a propane torch without igniting what's inside. At this angle, applied evenly over 360 degrees. You'll see the vapors start to come up around the outside.

View attachment 1103567

When the vapors start rising from the herb, pull.

View attachment 1103568

I mix it up with a cuticle pusher to even out the toast. This is about halfway done- it can take 15-20 minutes to vape everything in there.

View attachment 1103569

That's it!
Damn that’s pretty simple, and easy. And cheaper than buying all these useless products, I’m in, gonna grab one of those titanium tops today, thanks

TopShelfTrees

TopShelfTrees

Have another question, where did u cop the sky cuddler? I’ve been looking for some beans for a while with no luck, can only find speakeasy with the REAL lineage. Has some serious top shelf parents, and the resistance to EVERYTHING factor is a big plus as well , I had appx. 35 grams given to me by a good buddy from Overseas, have been looking ever since.

Kanzeon

Kanzeon

Have another question, where did u cop the sky cuddler? I’ve been looking for some beans for a while with no luck, can only find speakeasy with the REAL lineage. Has some serious top shelf parents, and the resistance to EVERYTHING factor is a big plus as well , I had appx. 35 grams given to me by a good buddy from Overseas, have been looking ever since.

Those are F2's, bred by a friend after getting the beans from Mean Gene and doing a pheno hunt. TBH, the high is pretty generic, I wouldn't grow them again.

Top Bottom