Keeping trimmers honest.

• Thread starter dawgy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
grayarea

grayarea

Damn Gray. No forgive and forget?

No. i paid for his gas money for him to collect the front he never paid me for ,and i paid to deliver untrimmed to his house that he stole and then sold to an ex friend lol dont ask how many months apart those 2 accidents/incidents are i think the untrimmed stuff he stole was after he jacked the gas money and tried to make me "forgive and forget" . Not the money or the herb its the part where he used it to impress his gf and her mom and my mom etc etc and then telling me im a loser with no life for growing the stuff he was revolving his entire income around.

What i did to end that relationship was start talking to him only in text and not in person that way i dont have to get angry n front of him when he chooses for me to works awesome with my mom and dad to , makes them slip up and say things they are thinking instead of just saying the things they think i want to hear . If people cant address the text list of issues you have with them 1 at a time it usually means they dont care .

way2green

way2green

I had a very similar experience with one of my bro's. He went to federal prison a few years later for mgt mmj. He got 10 years and I have missed him everyday that he has been away. I can barely remember all the scams he ran on me. I just want him to get out and we can try to get along and put all theBS behind.
Get along great with all my other siblings! Go figure.

bongobongo

bongobongo

Supporter
I was a slave to my dad. He would beat me and whip me. Make me grow weed into the dark night. Then I flipped out and stopped growing and he gave me the business. Go figure ;). We cool now though brah. Way cool

way2green

way2green

I was a slave to my dad. He would beat me and whip me. Make me grow weed into the dark night. Then I flipped out and stopped growing and he gave me the business. Go figure ;). We cool now though brah. Way cool
Now that is a happy ending!!!

grayarea

grayarea

#TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i learned how to make text lists of the lists and categorize them . not sure from where but it was like finding the torrent site that searches all the movie torrent sites at the same time instead of just 1 at a time :)

I had a very similar experience with one of my bro's. He went to federal prison a few years later for mgt mmj. He got 10 years and I have missed him everyday that he has been away. I can barely remember all the scams he ran on me. I just want him to get out and we can try to get along and put all theBS behind.
Get along great with all my other siblings! Go figure.

only cool to get back together if you can disagree about stuff and prove each other wrong and not break up over it like girls.. cuddle puddles dont create healthy friendships.

Bull Trout

Bull Trout

Don't ever Forget.

Maybe forgive.

Shit is real when the feds come to town. One is either really sloppy and rollin so hard and so drugged on other stuff ( usually blow or Oxy's , valium) than weed or they believe they so big that they are invincible. At least that is how it has been from the incidents I have seen occur during the 90's thru 2010. Before that I watched my family and in laws go down and that shit was wired tight. They showed them pics of them in patches (gorrilla) and smokin while fishing, they even had picks of them with the donuts and coffee they bought in the a.m the day the rolled up and served warrants. That was in '88 the days of CAMP.

texting? Ha. You are doing well if you were workin under someone while texting was around.

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

Yo @dawgy.....this is who you should hire for your trim crew....just replace the super soakers with scissors.
Nude girl gun fight

grayarea

grayarea

Yo @dawgy.....this is who you should hire for your trim crew....just replace the super soakers with scissors. View attachment 428521

heh. i like how that pic shows the reason(s) why most trimmers are not honest .

Its like how many times do i want to watch someone call their bf/husband in front of me while im paying them by the hour ? and how many times do i want to meet the bf/husband that they are about to break up with right b4 they break up with him at my house /grow. And what happens when i like the bf who spends his time raising drug addict girls kid more then the drug addict girl who gets to trim for me because of who she met/knows and doesn't even like the guy she had the kid with or the kid she had to begin with .

That party level of thought (smiles/ giggles/ gossip) just doesn't work with larger sized grows( or family's) that would require trim(labor) crews of that size especially when the crop runs into trouble with mold or spider mites or bad weather that makes people sick /cold....

SunGrown

SunGrown

Don't ever Forget.

Maybe forgive.

Shit is real when the feds come to town. One is either really sloppy and rollin so hard and so drugged on other stuff ( usually blow or Oxy's , valium) than weed or they believe they so big that they are invincible. At least that is how it has been from the incidents I have seen occur during the 90's thru 2010. Before that I watched my family and in laws go down and that shit was wired tight. They showed them pics of them in patches (gorrilla) and smokin while fishing, they even had picks of them with the donuts and coffee they bought in the a.m the day the rolled up and served warrants. That was in '88 the days of CAMP.

texting? Ha. You are doing well if you were workin under someone while texting was around.
CAMP is still alive and well unfortunately.

HookedonPonics

HookedonPonics

I can't even understand half the posts in this thread haha. It's 16 a month, trim them yourself. Just de leaf and cut down to branches after dried, put them all neatly in the good air tight totes. Trim while watching tv for 4 or more hrs every night when you get home. That's what I do and I can still maintain my gardens and trim double or more what your trying to do

bongobongo

bongobongo

Supporter
Exactly. I have 1 trimmer helping me... I could probably have him fuck off in all honesty

HookedonPonics

HookedonPonics

Right on bro, I have two ppl who help in November every yr but there blood relatives so I usually keep there backpack n pockets so stuffed full of herb and goodies that I don't think they'd have room to steal anything else. I feel like a lot of new guys in the industry just want to "manage" everything and just sit back an do numbers instead of jumping in and doing it themselves. Oh a times are a changing

bongobongo

bongobongo

Supporter
I grew up having to trim stupid amounts of outdoor. Now the biggest slap in the face was my ex saying "this is stupid and time consuming, I won't do this ever again". And she left.

Like... Ok cool... I'm redundant and time consuming. Thanks ;)

I throw stupid amounts of bud at them... Some people just are thieves. Which I hate. I'd rather pay my mom 20 and hour to help trim cause she's blood!! And don't want nothing from me. It feels good to give my mom a few hundred bills and know she's gonna spend it on stuff that helps the family. And she's 65!!!!

Top Bottom