|kindred| First Grow (cali Og Kush/haze)

• Thread starter Kindred
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Kindred

Kindred

Is that a mutation? one of the fan leaves on each side of my manifold grew a tiny leaf on near the stem lol, never seen that before. did some rearranging so got some better pics and also decided to use a flashlight to hold em down.

Img 3641
Img 3642
Img 3644
Img 3646
Img 3647
Img 3648
Img 3649
DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Is that a mutation? one of the fan leaves on each side of my manifold grew a tiny leaf on near the stem lol, never seen that before. did some rearranging so got some better pics and also decided to use a flashlight to hold em down.
I have one that likes to throw out 5 leaf patterns, but not the usual kind, all huge fan leaves pointing straight forward like a palmetto. Ive seen a bunch that throw out those single small leaves until they get bigger. You've heard of different strokes for different folks, how bout different leaves for different trees.
Like the training tech:smoking:

Kindred

Kindred

one month passed now, pretty happy with my progress. came back to these after leaving for a few days, feels so good seeing them this big

Img 3654
Img 3656
Img 3657
Kindred

Kindred

I was given some of those seeds, crap king seeds though, so we will see.

I'll keep an eye on this though for reference of growth patterns!
they are weird seeds honestly not great genetics. ive seen leaf mutations on almost all these plants, like 6 pointed leaves and they all grow completely different. ones an indica pheno and another completely sativa very weird traits and growth patterns but the smell is amazing imo

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

K so idk how to message someone on here.
Just a basic drip system there or what?
No problem bro. If you look on someone's profile page and click "start a conversation". It's right under the pic. But yea it's a basic drip system. If you have questions message me no problemo.

Here's my watering system.
27 gal tote(7$ Costco yellow top)
1 250 gph pump for circulation(10$ @ harbor freight)
1 larger pump (mine is like 650 gph for a 4x4) (50$-100$ most expensive item)
1/4 inch tubing (10$ 100ft)
Drip manifold with amount of ports as plants (9 plants 9 port manifold. You can use more than one if need be)
Pvc fittings and connectors and glue (10$ total)
Pvc from pump out a hole in the top. Connected to manifold and 1/4" drip line attached to manifold. Make every length of tubing the same exact length no matter how far it's going. It makes for even distribution. Smaller second pump simply has pvc or flex tubing running up above water level then pouring back down like a waterfall. Very simple and it just circulates the water. I attached a 12" ph and drilled holes to make a waterfall but not necessary.

The pics are from before when testing. With clean water. The manifolds are easy and cheap and can make to have as many ports as you need at the time.

IMG 5270
IMG 5271
IMG 5276
Kindred

Kindred

Some pics from yesterday, some of the leaves actually got glossy kinda worried about mites. pics tomorrow

IMG 3662
IMG 3666
IMG 3667
IMG 3670
IMG 3671
JakeyBakey

JakeyBakey

Looking great! Really nice healthy leaves, your space looks pretty clean!
Whatever your feeding them they must like keep it up youll have awesome flowers !! Flowering time could take 3 months fyi y
Do you have the space for the stretch?

Kindred

Kindred

Looking great! Really nice healthy leaves, your space looks pretty clean!
Whatever your feeding them they must like keep it up youll have awesome flowers !! Flowering time could take 3 months fyi y
Do you have the space for the stretch?
Thanks! I was actually gonna say because they're growing so fast but I have to wait for my mainline. Probably start flowing soon.

Kindred

Kindred

to kind of stunt the growth of the big ones ive topped like every visible node on them:sweating: i dont know if thats acceptable but its been keeping them low for now. what would i do if i wanna flower the bigger ones but keep her in veg?

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
to kind of stunt the growth of the big ones ive topped like every visible node on them:sweating: i dont know if thats acceptable but its been keeping them low for now. what would i do if i wanna flower the bigger ones but keep her in veg?
Set the smaller one on an empty pot or bucket turned upside down to raise it to the same height as the others.

Kindred

Kindred

Set the smaller one on an empty pot or bucket turned upside down to raise it to the same height as the others.
Good idea but it's not the size I'm too worried about, it only has 8 growth nodes and 4 of those aren't really devolved at all yet so I don't wanna start flower if it won't bud much. I dont really know how much it would grow in flower either. If those nodes would continue to grow alot in flower then I could probably switch to flower by the end of the week

Kindred

Kindred

so vivosuns flood tray just flooded my basement. watered them this morning and for some reason now its leaking everywhere. Had to take everything out and then my heater fell on one of the plants and ripped two of the leaves off. Oh well, anyone got recommendations for a cheap flood tray?

IMG 3676
IMG 3678
IMG 3679
ahemait

ahemait

so vivosuns flood tray just flooded my basement. watered them this morning and for some reason now its leaking everywhere. Had to take everything out and then my heater fell on one of the plants and ripped two of the leaves off. Oh well, anyone got recommendations for a cheap flood tray?
Newpig or grainger

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Good idea but it's not the size I'm too worried about, it only has 8 growth nodes and 4 of those aren't really devolved at all yet so I don't wanna start flower if it won't bud much. I dont really know how much it would grow in flower either. If those nodes would continue to grow alot in flower then I could probably switch to flower by the end of the week
You can start them flowering from seed if you want, the longer you veg the more bud you get at the end, to an extent.

Top Bottom