Kingbrite review

• Thread starter ZenSunniWanderer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
basscaptain

basscaptain

washer on it for sure....... I just didn't put them on there for the fast show........

also I'm OLD and that's just how you would do it.... I forgot not all pee's are like me so YES a washer is needed at the NUTS...........................😇🧐😎

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

For sure...you guys got the nice fin ones I have the flat metal board one. (https://www.alibaba.com/product-det...43863.0.0.40723e5fiTZaeJ&fullFirstScreen=true)

I didn't realize that until you pointed it out, but it's why your heatsink is so much hotter than mine. Mine is warm/hot, but not hot enough to burn flesh. The fins are allowing much more surface area for the heat to transfer to the atmosphere. You'll want to also consider BassCaptain's idea of blowing a fan directly on the heatsink.

detroiit

detroiit

Lol fuck me...so I just gotta get that drive off and heat sink shouldn’t be so hot anymore or are the boards making it more hot than the driver is. I’m going to for sure stand it off.

basscaptain

basscaptain

this/that's the reason I'll stay with the 240w qb form KB.......

In my eyes..... the WHOLE Set Up is Better.......... Cheaper to replace a driver.... you can move them around easy.....

and the Heat Sinks Kick AZZ.................>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

Lol fuck me...so I just gotta get that drive off and heat sink shouldn’t be so hot anymore or are the boards making it more hot than the driver is. I’m going to for sure stand it off.

Heatsink is probably making the driver hotter. Mine, like I've said is warm/hot. If my heatsink looked like yours, I bet that would turn to hot enough to burn and maybe even blister skin.

basscaptain

basscaptain

Heatsink is probably making the driver hotter. Mine, like I've said is warm/hot. If my heatsink looked like yours, I bet that would turn to hot enough to burn and maybe even blister skin.
there's no douth...... he has 2 driver on a tin pan with leds on the other side it's a tanning bed.......

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

For sure....I’m trying to see too if these guys offer the heat sink you got for 4QB setup
They offer separate heatsinks in 1, 2, and 3 panel options. I don't believe there's a 4 panel option but there could be. If you're going to upgrade the heatsink, consider mounting each panel on it's own heatsink for the most flexibility in light placement.

detroiit

detroiit

Just did. And migramp..because of my setup I don’t want to separate them all. I wanted to keep my grid with 2 full ones next to each other down a row of 4 for a total of 8.

basscaptain

basscaptain

if not they will if you guys ask them 1000 time's...

I haven't talked to Vicky in a few weeks I'll ask her about it in the am......./tomorrow.........
so much fir walking away form this lol it's raining now....

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

Just did. And migramp..because of my setup I don’t want to separate them all. I wanted to keep my grid with 2 full ones next to each other down a row of 4 for a total of 8.

Whatever works best for you ... no issues there

detroiit

detroiit

Btw since we are coming up with this resolution I was posting in mikeholt electric forums and the guys there got me scared about using a Titan and or autopilot controller. I have the Sx12 autopilot and the Helios 18 capable of 80 amps which overkill for 8 boards but I have them and I’m sure I can wire down and do 50amps with proper size wire and breaker so not wiring them for overkill. Anywho they are saying these controllers suck and I’m risking a fire and so on no ul listing and receptacles are shoddy got my mind racing. But then how the hell everybody using them or what other route can be taken ya know ?

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

Btw since we are coming up with this resolution I was posting in mikeholt electric forums and the guys there got me scared about using a Titan and or autopilot controller. I have the Sx12 autopilot and the Helios 18 capable of 80 amps which overkill for 8 boards but I have them and I’m sure I can wire down and do 50amps with proper size wire and breaker so not wiring them for overkill. Anywho they are saying these controllers suck and I’m risking a fire and so on no ul listing and receptacles are shoddy got my mind racing. But then how the hell everybody using them or what other route can be taken ya know ?
I've not used that so I can't say anything about it ...

Top Bottom