Kingbrite review

• Thread starter ZenSunniWanderer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DoobieBro462

DoobieBro462

Do you have some specs on these? And do you mean epistar? Are osram reds and uv chips more equal to samsung whites? Does cree land in the middle?
[/QUOT
The Cree and Osram are definitely better than the epistar. But the the technology has not advanced as much with the uv and ir with leds as the white leds(Samsung- osram) I mean the ir and uv sounds good on paper but they only put 4-16 of the diodes in question anyway, so how much can they really do? No specs I just remember reading it when I was doing my research. I honestly don't remember where I read it I was pretty baked.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

According to bruce bugby of the universiry of utah cannabis lab the far reds are significant to growth and yield and with HLG and other high end lamps the ratio of diodes is correct.

Deepstuff

Deepstuff

I have two Kingbrite 240W QBs in my 4x4 tent. Is there a guide somewhere on using these lights? Does the dimmer serve any purpose once past the seedling stage?

FourthCity

FourthCity

I have two Kingbrite 240W QBs in my 4x4 tent. Is there a guide somewhere on using these lights? Does the dimmer serve any purpose once past the seedling stage?
The info you are looking for is not specific to these lights and yes the dimmer is useful for the whole grow. Do some searches on things like vpd, leaf temps, and ppfd, they will help you make some informed decisions about light height and intensity that will work well with your grow.

Hands On

Hands On

5 240's over 4x8. Thanks @godspeed2k86. Your idea really helped me. I'm pumped about this table. I have some Alibaba knockoff gavita led 630's on the way to go over another table in this same room. Should make for a nice side by side. I'll update when I can.

How far did you space them

DogterB

DogterB

What's the usual wait time to hear back from Vicky Song at Kingbrite? I messaged her through Alibaba a few weeks back, never responded. I emailed her last week, no response...

DogterB

DogterB

I've never contacted her outside of dealing with current orders. But shes always been prompt with me. Like hours at most.
Well shit. From what many others have said, she is the one to deal with. I'm looking to get 2 of the 320w boards with the lm301b whites and trying to see if they can do them with the Cree 660s for my 4x4

BigCube

BigCube

Just fake an order number. Find the scheme they use, fake an order number and send an email:

Re: order number 003i576

Then explain to her how you tricked her to answer your msg so you could get a quote or her number or whatever it is you want. 🤣

Jokes, only jokes. Dont do that. 🤣

Moshmen

Moshmen

Good to hear from ya skunky! How did that second grow go? More skunky monsters ? I miss you beautiful poppie pics ! Lol

Floodster31

Floodster31

I have a kingbright 240watt 3500k what hight do you recommend for seedlings. I have it at 24inch and 5000lux

Top Bottom