L.E.D. Argument Thread For Dummies:)

• Thread starter 1diesel1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
growsince79

growsince79

kia has name brand headlights and electronics too. :-)

And some good marketing has Hyundai competing with toyota. So maybe sf is like hyundai.

of course with their new off brand diodes they are switching to they are merely a yugo. :-(
Lol l knew a guy that bought the yugo
All true. My neighbours all have fords. Like real Ford truck guys. (Hps=Ford. Strong @
All true. My neighbours all have fords. Like real Ford truck guys. (Hps=Ford. Strong @ cheap.)
I drive tundra because, it’s proven to last and retain value never let me down.
toyata=led. Never quits. Little weaker, but fuckin thing will pull an airplane)
When you bought your truck, did you know toyota was lying when they said it got 75mpg?

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I agree but still no comparison in my experience.

im only using single ended 600’s.
Honestly i still have seen very few led grows beating double ended 1000’s. I think we may jive with certain gear better than other is more of a factor. Its still mostly the grower responsible for results.

The only real argument is efficiency. And bars can get very close for the power so are great for lower spaces. If you need added heat. Efficiency goes away quick.

Harvard

Harvard

Honestly i still have seen very few led grows beating double ended 1000’s. I think we may jive with certain gear better than other is more of a factor. Its still mostly the grower responsible for results.

The only real argument is efficiency. And bars can get very close for the power so are great for lower spaces. If you need added heat. Efficiency goes away quick.
My experience is with hortilux single ended 1000’s, I could only get 2 3/4 lbs per 1000. I’m going to be closer to 4 lbs per 680 watt led this next harvest. Like I said no comparison from my experience! You guys have a good day.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

And my plants average 12 ounces a peice not 4. I think 14 is reachable this next time.

i have not beat 8 yet but in a 3 gallon nursery pot. (Really 2.4 gallons volume).

But thats all relative to space, wattage and a bunch of other variables.

Good led would put down more light. So likely with practice more yield. Not arguing about efficiency.

growsince79

growsince79

LEDs are more efficient. But I don't know about yield per square ft. I doubt they beat hps.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

My experience is with hortilux single ended 1000’s, I could only get 2 3/4 lbs per 1000. I’m going to be closer to 4 lbs per 680 watt led this next harvest. Like I said no comparison from my experience! You guys have a good day.

Again all relative to variables but i know a grower getting over 3 with horty 1000’s. He recently changed to de’s going for 4. He will hit his goal likely.

You are happy with your gear is the only point anyone is making.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

LEDs are more efficient. But I don't know about yield per square ft. I doubt they beat hps.

There are growers matching or beating 1000 de gavitas after replacing with 650-700 watts of led bars. Plus they can do vertical shelving and double or triple production per sq foot.

Latest posts

Top Bottom