La Confidential Grow

• Thread starter jackwhite
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jackwhite

jackwhite

It just came to me why this strain is going through 15galloms on water every 2-3days. ive been using Co2 im up to 800-1000ppm and everything is Exploding. sometimes i just forget the basics

JMcG

JMcG

Great thread JW!
And very timely might I add!
Not only did I just join the Farm here just to get caught up on this ever changing industry, but I also have a sweet LA Con plant looking proud in my room right now. I purchased some fem seeds from DNA probably five years back, but the first go round they did not seem like anything special. I probably didn't give them what they needed I guess, they had killer bag appeal but not very potent. That was in an early DWC style set up and I was still dialing that in.
Now, years later, with a fiarly dialed in UC system I decided to give them another chance. Beans kept in cool dry safe for five years popped nicely and are growing VIGOROUSLY! I am actually in week four right now of bloom and daaaaamn they look nice!
I will see if I can get pic or two up.

jackwhite

jackwhite

Great thread JW!
And very timely might I add!
Not only did I just join the Farm here just to get caught up on this ever changing industry, but I also have a sweet LA Con plant looking proud in my room right now. I purchased some fem seeds from DNA probably five years back, but the first go round they did not seem like anything special. I probably didn't give them what they needed I guess, they had killer bag appeal but not very potent. That was in an early DWC style set up and I was still dialing that in.
Now, years later, with a fiarly dialed in UC system I decided to give them another chance. Beans kept in cool dry safe for five years popped nicely and are growing VIGOROUSLY! I am actually in week four right now of bloom and daaaaamn they look nice!
I will see if I can get pic or two up.
Very nice. I will say LA Conf is a heavy heavy feeder. i kept the ladies vegging for way to long they are stretching a bit but still under control. I got clones from a buddy and I guess they double in size.

jackwhite

jackwhite

As you can see its a very leafy strain. doing some defoiliating this weekend to let light through and help with humidity. my dehumidifier did nothing not sure why its rated for 400sq ft. i was thinking maybe its because i had it below the canopy under my scrog screen so it was not able to pull any moisture from above.
unfortunatley I am using a heater during lights off which is helpin keep RH bw 48-55% lights off and temps 68-71 but what a waste of electricity! my dehumidifier runs at 400watta vs 750wats with the heater.

my goal is 2lbs of dried cured
Happy growing

jackwhite

jackwhite

La Conf buds coming in very nice. leaves all nice and green. white hairs pointing str8 up praising these lights. trics already developing. today is the beg of week 4 .
going to cut off all the middle weak growth to let more light through.

IMG 2566
IMG 2567
IMG 2568
IMG 2569
IMG 2570
JMcG

JMcG

smart to keep them short. i vegged for way to long. i hope they stop stretching
Hey thanks JW!
I am a medicinal provider so this is a compliant grow in a 13' x 15' room. That area includes a 3' x 9' veg room.
I don't really grow " trees " but I do usually veg a bit longer than what other folks have been posting, usually ending up with some nice 4-5 footers, maybe a bit shorter for chunky indicas. If I remember correctly the LAC was flipped at about 18-20 " after close to a seven week veg from seed. Now she is pushing four feet off the bucket.topped her once.
She is really rockin! Buds twice the size of the GG4 next to her, and frosty as all get out, but without a monster feeding schedule. On my fifth UC run now, and I am starting grasp the low nutes aspect, but she and the others in her system ( gg4, Death Star, yoda kush, BC diesel) really don't want much more than 250 ppms ... 50 conversion... even going into week five.

Latest posts

Top Bottom