La Confidential Grow

• Thread starter jackwhite
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jackwhite

jackwhite

So healthy!
these light rock man. took me a bit to get the nutes down for la conf but after speaking with their engineer they said to use less nutes and run co2 since they have a high ppf and are intense lights. internode spacing is tight, healthy perfect leaves, cant wait for the final results.

Zakattack

Zakattack

Have been noticing this on the leaves. Im thinkin it might be from foliar spraying? Also rh is 35-45% Ive inspected for bugs have found nothing. They are in my ez cloner and are Past transplanting maybe thats it? any ideas?
I noticed you had a few purple stems on your plant. Have u addressed this? I've got the same thing on my plant, been spraying it with a magnesium sulphate solution for a little over a week now and haven't noticed anything positive just yet. Any suggestions?

jackwhite

jackwhite

Yea a few here and there. I gotta up the phosphorous and mag a little. but purple stem is also genetics as well. if your leaves are healthy and no discolouring then you are good.

JMcG

JMcG

these light rock man. took me a bit to get the nutes down for la conf but after speaking with their engineer they said to use less nutes and run co2 since they have a high ppf and are intense lights. internode spacing is tight, healthy perfect leaves, cant wait for the final results.
Glad you are liking them! LED I take it?
I am still just sticking to my 600w hps... with new Hortilux bulbs!

jackwhite

jackwhite

I have one dimmable 600 watt hps and 1000watt dimmable hps with digilux bulbs. I switched over to these fluence bioengineering led's because I had an exhaust fan blow on me which was connected to my hps hood and good thing iwas home because I decided to check on my grow one more time before calling it a night and the tent was about to catch on fire! after that I got scared so I did my research into Leds for a good year and decided on the fluence. I now just received my second light and I ordered two side bars as well.
I will say very tight node structure, very leafy and green. I like the white natural light as well. Also their Led diodes are from Germany. the company that I guess invented leds to begin with so top quality from my understandment but the proof will be in the pudding.
so far my conditions have been on point from clones to now hardly any stress.
Temps have been 77-84deg day mostly averaging 78deg humidity I started at 65 and I decreased every week by 5% now I'm down to 50%rh
co2 in vegg was bw 600-800ppm
week 4 flower 1200ppm
will be going to 1500 in week 7+8 then cutting down until I hit 400-600
night temps 68-72deg trying to keep a 7-10deg diff bw day/night

JMcG

JMcG

I have never gone down the tent route. Always had a grow room. Scary scenario with the fan dying bro...
Currently have eight 600 Hps .One can fan down low pushing air in and one up high pulling it out. I do have a Saturn six climate control set to 78 days and 68 nights.
Humidity is something I need to tighten up on. Usually it fluctuates from 35 to 55.
No co2 lately. I have a tank and regulator but with out a sealed system it was kind of a waste. Plenty of air replacement though, the fan kicks on about every 20 minutes or so

jackwhite

jackwhite

Thats what im working on now. ive been framing up my basement but i have to weight to finish this cycle to move these tents and close off the rest. im going to only use the 2 tents i have for drying and maybe early veg. dedicating 1/2 my basement to flowering. im over the tents especially with a rdwc system. i have 2 rdwc and only have 1 of them set up. once i harvest cya tents!
I will say without adding co2 my meter was reading 500+ppm with just blowin in freash air. but these lights are high ppf and the ones i got they recommend co2 do to the high par output on the plants

i cant wait to have a nice open space to work with vs a 5x5 tent

JMcG

JMcG

Well now, that sounds like a pretty sweet set up, a large budding room with the old tents just for seedlings, clones, and veg. Pretty much what I have now, but the veg room is its own framed in area.
I need to address my co2 metere on my Saturn six controller, I think it needs calibrating . I am pulling fresh air in from another room that I can open windows in, but my co2 levels only hang around 250-350. I live at higher elevation in a mountain setting ( not that it should make a difference?).
Still get pretty good yields tho...

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Sorry if it's already been mentioned but what type of lights are they?how much are they?the reason I ask is I'm pretty impressed with how your plants are turning out.

jackwhite

jackwhite

Sorry if it's already been mentioned but what type of lights are they?how much are they?the reason I ask is I'm pretty impressed with how your plants are turning out.
Yea i wasnt a led believer ive used hps etc after a yr of on/off research i found fluence bioeng. fast growth, healthy plants, and its natural white lightin. the diodes german made. the spectrum is the best ive seen so far on the market. maybe i should get a commission check lol

i have the spydrx plus (requires co2 supp do to the light intensity) and i have spydrx (which doesnt require co2 supp) same spectrum less intense vs the rxplus.

jackwhite

jackwhite

Yea i wasnt a led believer ive used hps etc after a yr of on/off research i found fluence bioeng. fast growth, healthy plants, and its natural white lightin. the diodes german made. the spectrum is the best ive seen so far on the market. maybe i should get a commission check lol

i have the spydrx plus (requires co2 supp do to the light intensity) and i have spydrx (which doesnt require co2 supp) same spectrum less intense vs the rxplus.
the spydrx lights cover a 4x4 area

jackwhite

jackwhite

my wireless temp/humidity monitors. I can be anywhere and ill get updates. good to know how things are when away!

IMG 2608
IMG 2609
IMG 2610
IMG 2613
jackwhite

jackwhite

Looks great.
You must be in week five now?
Yes week 5. Ive been trimming the inner weak stems but im hoping it doesnt slow growth or hermie. Im noticing the some pistils turnin brown im not sure if its just the strain or if i need to dim these lights. have you seen pistils turnin brown this early?

Latest posts

Top Bottom