Landrace Grow In Sealed Room/co2 With Led

• Thread starter Homesteader
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Homesteader

Homesteader

I enjoy companion planting to combat pests and disease but if growing basil and others can increase the oils then great.......

https://www.coloradopotguide.com/co...ion-planting-will-boost-your-cannabis-garden/

"Basil is a common garden favorite because its strong scent repels garden pests like thrips, aphids, beetles and flies. It is also thought to increase the oil production and improve the flavor of nearby plants (though the hours of wading through forum posts has been inconclusive in confirming this)."

chronic68

chronic68

I enjoy companion planting to combat pests and disease but if growing basil and others can increase the oils then great.......

https://www.coloradopotguide.com/co...ion-planting-will-boost-your-cannabis-garden/

"Basil is a common garden favorite because its strong scent repels garden pests like thrips, aphids, beetles and flies. It is also thought to increase the oil production and improve the flavor of nearby plants (though the hours of wading through forum posts has been inconclusive in confirming this)."
cool ill have to do some research always down for some experimenting and thanks for the link

Homesteader

Homesteader

South African is culled for male preflower infraction. I was looking forward to seeing what else Seeds of Africa had in stock (grown their Zamal Reunion). The Mexican is a Cannabiogen Jarilla strain and it looks beautiful as of now. This may be the winner.

Anyhow, I could not see buying a light mover so I built this scrog frame and attached it to the oscillating fan so that I get two inches of bud movement in each direction. Still have some stinging to do but you get the picture. Dumb idea? Time will tell. I will install standoffs so that the frame wont be able to go any further than the two inches (hopefully). The frame will eventually hold 6 45 gallon pots underneath, but for this grow it will probably have 4, 45 gallon pots in the back rows (3 Blackjack and 1 Headband) and then the landrace will be grown as naturally as possible but will be used to fill in the front.
IMG 20160829 092339

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Morroco
Kenya
Egypt
Nigeria
Zimbabwe
Reunion Island
Zambia
Mozambique
Malawi
South Africa
Lesotho
Brazil
Guatamala
Columbia
Mexico
Thailand
Cambodia
Laos
Uzibekistan
Afghanistan
Pakistan
Nepal
China
India
Lebanon

Any I am missing? Variations everywhere and phenos on top of that. Some Valleys get more rain, some mountains more cold.
Khazakstan?maybe Borat can help there.
Grows looking awesome.its really nice seeing a grow o landraces in this time of og chem cookie glue types.
Iv used a few o the companies u mentioned-wos,real seed co(great landrace strain company) seedsman ect.seedsman is the only one id say to avoid but thats only coz he sold me landrace strains and told me they were indoors.imagine my suprise wen my "hashplant" turned out to b a very low grade outdoor wispy moroccan.
wos morroccan was better.wos afghan kush was dynamite.

Homesteader

Homesteader

The Nigerian never really took off from clone and has been culled along with the Nanda Devi, India for being too lanky/hempy looking. The Jarilla, Mexico from Cannabiogen has showed preflowers and has been loaded into a 45 gal pot and was topped to fill in on my six plant SCROG grow. The only remaining plant in question is the WoS Colombian, who has not showed preflower yet but has the looks of a female and showed let me know in the next few days. Altogether, 2 Headband, 2 Black jack, 1 Mexican and the last plant in this grow will be either the Colombian or another headband.

Homesteader

Homesteader

From Ace Seeds Website
Cannabiogen Jarrila Sinaloa

Tipo
LANDRACE STRAIN
Format Standard
Sativa / Indica ratio 100 % sativa
THC 12-15 %
CBD Below 1 %
Flowering indoors 12-14 weeks
Flowering outdoors End of October / November
Yield Average
Resistance against spider mites Average
Resistance against powder mildew Average-High
Resistance against botrytis High
Resistance against white fly Average-High
Resistance against cold Average-High
Resistance against heat High
Latitude 0º-43º
Genetics Pure mexican sativa from Sinaloa
Structure Manageable sativa of medium size
Bouquet Citric
High Clean and cerebral

Homesteader

Homesteader

Colombian has finally shown sex and was put in a 45 gal pot and has begun its training next to the Mexican, 2 headbands, and 2 blackjacks (I think I gave the wrong count last time).

Top Bottom