Larry OG vs. Tahoe OG in Dual Monster Plant System

• Thread starter lordjin
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
lordjin

lordjin

You blog??? :D
Not yet. But I've had great practice by doing detailed, lengthy journals at another pot growing community (which is pretty much a blog already).

But wait! The real thing is yet to come. I've been a glamor photographer longer than a pot-grower, so I look forward to combining the two areas of my life in my upcoming SUPER BLOG. Said blog will be feature rich: My day-to-day growing, all my photography uncensored, and my irrepressible charm... all totally free. Sounds good, right?

lordjin

lordjin

Hello, Farmers! We've hit day 46! Just a quick look at Tahoe with hps off. Thanks for reading! Tiffany! Tiffany! Tiffany!
DSCN0067
DSCN0066

KushCo

KushCo

Looks great. The resin content is incredible! Buds look absolutely covered in trichs. Nice camera work, too. The Macro shots look amazing. I know you said you were also a photographer...Im looking to step up my game in the pic taking aspect of farming. Any recommendations on a good camera?
Top notch journal all the way...keep up the good work.

flowamasta

flowamasta

Looks great. The resin content is incredible! Buds look absolutely covered in trichs. Nice camera work, too. The Macro shots look amazing. I know you said you were also a photographer...Im looking to step up my game in the pic taking aspect of farming. Any recommendations on a good camera?
Top notch journal all the way...keep up the good work.

i'll jump in here ;) Samsung WB150F 14.2mp $250, check my thread if you wanna see the quality, well after its been compressed anyway !! soo it is actually better than what you see on this site

lordjin

lordjin

i'll jump in here ;) Samsung WB150F 14.2mp $250, check my thread if you wanna see the quality, well after its been compressed anyway !! soo it is actually better than what you see on this site

I was just gonna tell him/her to ask you! Lol.

ttystikk

ttystikk

I'm just here for the articles... yeah... yeah, that's it! Yeah!

Lookin' crazy tasty, I'm gettin' the munchies just looking at those macro pics!

flowamasta

flowamasta

your an animal slanty ;) hey guess what!!?? i got purple in 2 of my outdoor girls!! probably the cold, but 3 aren't doing it!! i hope i get some colour like your aliens

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
It's Sunday, and I was really looking forward to 'Ms. Day 49'. I imagine she is at church instead.

outwest

SmokinDogCujo

SmokinDogCujo

Premium Member
Supporter
Looks like she's already received her blessings! LOL...Nice bud shots too!

Top Bottom