Latest gear...

• Thread starter true grit
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
true grit

true grit

So my here's the latest goodies from mr. Raskal. Still doing a mother hunt, but this should be the last mother run with raskals gear for a bit then pick a few and start rocking.

In veg- White Master, Berry White, and 1 White Fire (only trooper I've had make it! lol). The White Master and Berry White will be in veg and get cuts pulled for another 2-3 wks... the berry white is looking lanky again like the pheno i preferred lat run so that is awesome. Patients are loving that smoke and pop tart pheno takes the honors... The White Masters are looking stellar though.

In flower only have one lone lady from OGR, and that is a lovely White Urkel. She has recieved quite a long veg, but in urkel fashion didn't grow a whole lot. Hoping for some decent stretch out of her, as she has hella tight branching inside....

DSCN0546.JPG

waayne

waayne

Hope you find some killer moms Grit!
Really impressive genetics you're running
Good luck :rasta2:

P

Purkle

Premium Member
Supporter
She looks nice and spread out bro! Lookin good she should reach for the light for ya I'd imagine. I got a couple of the ogr purples goin and they are thick with nodes. I just keep breaking her open and let her reach. Good luck with these Im watchin!!

true grit

true grit

Thanks bros! Yeah Purkle shes been tied down since her first topping and just has 3 main branches. Topped all those about a week or two ago and a lot off inner branching exposed now. We'll see how she stretchs and how much needs to be thinned but you aint lying on tight node spacing!

pimpin

pimpin

strain hoarder
Supporter
what bro you have bad germ rates on the white fire?

true grit

true grit

what bro you have bad germ rates on the white fire?

Yeah I think I killed some dialing in my germ tent. Can't wait for the next drop to scoop another pack and find some fire!

K

keebzy

Premium Member
Supporter
could you explain to me how to train your plants like that?

true grit

true grit

Ya keebzy, head over to Mosca's forum, I have a C99 thread that i explained and showed pics how to train from the young age....

K

keebzy

Premium Member
Supporter
What is the name of the thread I couldnt find it

C

CAPO

Any chance we could get a shot of the WhiteMaster in veg, True?
I've seen pix of it untopped, but I'm still questioning how she branches.

Peace:anim_30:

true grit

true grit

What is the name of the thread I couldnt find it

Called, 'gritty lookin for a glass slipper' or something to that effect. Only thread i started over thur...

Any chance we could get a shot of the WhiteMaster in veg, True?
I've seen pix of it untopped, but I'm still questioning how she branches.

Peace:anim_30:

Word, I'll go snap some here shortly bro along with my Berry White lady... she is looking really killer, very lanky like the lady I liked last round... w00t...

true grit

true grit

Well CAPO heres one of the 2 in veg...this one was the smaller to begin with but was first ready to take good cuts. Not as big as I usually let em get, but I need to pick a pheno/see if these are keepers...

White SoCal MK P2-

DSCN0580.JPG
DSCN0581.JPG

And here is my lone Berry White this run. Looking lanky and branchy like the phenos I liked!!! Hopefully its the "Pop-Tart pheno", I pulled last time. The name stuck as it was spot on for frosted strawberry poptarts....fingers crossed!

DSCN0578.JPG
DSCN0579.JPG

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
Gritty i feel ya 100% on this one bro!! I have a few Raskal gear in my hands that i soon pop, i poped 3 of the Alien Kush f2 and wow they way they pop simply confirm the quality of Raskal products.

Ur selection its dreamy homie!! U representing and making CO proud bro! Plants look marvelous as always! I will follow this thread as other one u got going on. I hope u get that pheno u after!!

Big up

true grit

true grit

Thanks bro!! Whats crazy, is like last time, that Berry White is just insane vigorous. I mean that thing vegged as long as the MK and look at it! Beast!! I got 3 beasts in the room right now- 1 King D, 1 Berry White and 1 Deadhead OG- all beasts.

Diggin these Roots pots too, these are all in 5g but the Urkel is in a 7g.... just finished building a couple "coasters" for the plants...will post shortly...

Can't wait to see your Alien Kush bro!! I got no room to pop em right now!!

C

CAPO

Perfect!...thanks True...exactly my suspicions were correct. I've got both the KKSCxWt and SCMKxWT. Looks like the BerryWhites are gonna have a lil more vigor and size.:party0023:

B

bakershredhead

Yo Grit I popped all 12 of my Whurkles { urkle x white} and at first they were a little slow but than they took off. I topped most of them a few times and finally threw them into flower under two Hps 1kw and they about tripled in size. I've got a few that stayed shorter but most of them grew taller than I expected but they only on day 16 and already getting trichomes!! I cloned all of them so we'll see what one is best. The stalks on some of them are huge even being in only 10 inch net pots on a e and f table. i'll put them in my gallery if you want to check them out or I guess I could start a thread.

true grit

true grit

Perfect!...thanks True...exactly my suspicions were correct. I've got both the KKSCxWt and SCMKxWT. Looks like the BerryWhites are gonna have a lil more vigor and size.:party0023:

Yeah for sure bro, I can tell the Berry Whites are much larger for sure....the WhiteMK P1 is gonna be the keeper I think, just real nice stature and vigor. I'll post pics manana when i water.

Looking good bro!! Cant wait for the show!!

No doubt bro, hopefully get another keeper Berry White...

Yo Grit I popped all 12 of my Whurkles { urkle x white} and at first they were a little slow but than they took off. I topped most of them a few times and finally threw them into flower under two Hps 1kw and they about tripled in size. I've got a few that stayed shorter but most of them grew taller than I expected but they only on day 16 and already getting trichomes!! I cloned all of them so we'll see what one is best. The stalks on some of them are huge even being in only 10 inch net pots on a e and f table. i'll put them in my gallery if you want to check them out or I guess I could start a thread.

Yeah bro start up a thread nad post the pics, I'm sure OGR would like to see the variation!! So far mine is pretty stocky but good bud growth so far!

Here is the trooper White Fire....she has not been topped just grew all weird with four tops. I wanna keep all the tops so might be a minute before I can pull cuts...

DSCN0729.JPG

Top Bottom