Led light suggestion

• Thread starter Nightcrawler
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

devile

Do some research mars make junk lights. so much better on the market
I checked its PAR value, spectrum, chips brand, warranty, reviews on Youtube... it is not bad
Should I check other aspects?

D

devile

Those whites also have significant amounts of red also. Most of what I grow with are white COBs and LEDs having gone through various for,s and shades of blurple prior and before that I used HPS and original Philips CMH.
Yes, both of them are red. But when I cpmpared the spectrum of TS and MarII series led, I found MarsII are better for veg and bloom, TS are bette for veg , not sure if it is right, I have not tried any of them, lol

C

Compost Man

Hi there fellow stoners,
I am considering trying to grow weed indoors. I am a beginner and want to try with a tent 4x4. Plants should be 3-4.As for a LED light, which one do you think is better:
- Mars TSW 2000 indoor
- Mars II 900 full spectrum grow led light

Or should I try to get :
Mars II 1600 full spectrum grow led light

Thanks !
Vipraspectra 2- 600 cheap than one 1200 watts, with better coverage !

IMG 20190210 172530
C

Compost Man

Well done ,brother, it looks tasty :)
I just have too get this off my chest, I've been involved with Agriculture for many years. My first job was delivering milk bottles to peoples doorsteps .
My grow method has alot of experience with it. I'm 100% ORGANIC GROWER. I will ssy this, when I fill my grow bag and transplant my girl (😂) All I do is water trim-n-grow and change lighting cycles. Look at my stuff, there's not one leaf yellowing, burned or damaged. No flushing required. The Compost I use will last 3-4 YEARS. Nitrogen must be replenished yearly( or as needed) I've the correct COSMIC FACTORS, and certainly to grow large plants.

C

Compost Man

I just have too get this off my chest, I've been involved with Agriculture for many years. My first job was delivering milk bottles to peoples doorsteps .
My grow method has alot of experience with it. I'm 100% ORGANIC GROWER. I will ssy this, when I fill my grow bag and transplant my girl (😂) All I do is water trim-n-grow and change lighting cycles. Look at my stuff, there's not one leaf yellowing, burned or damaged. No flushing required. The Compost I use will last 3-4 YEARS. Nitrogen must be replenished yearly( or as needed) I've the correct COSMIC FACTORS, and certainly to grow large plants.
BAM !!! BROTHER BLOODSHOT🤓👍🙄

C

Compost Man

This G13-Haze project will be done with Commercially available ORGANIC MATERIALS.👍🐉🌪️

BloodShot

BloodShot

Hey Compost Man, I was just checking out your recipe in your previous posts:

"I use compost, called CPR ( COMPOST:pOTVINS RECIPE) This is my own recipe (45 years). When my plants are flowered, there are NO problems/ leaves , from germination untill flowered. The ONLY yellow leaf would be the one nicked/scissors during pruning. The base growing medium is half Canaidian Sphagnum peat moss (pH is 7.0) and half SILICA SAND ( HTH POOL FILTERING SAND #1). A 3" Layer of CPR and EVERYONE GROWS MEDICAL GRADE CANNIBIS. LED lighting is SUPERIOR TO HID'S 👍 Advanced Platinum Series is #1(has UV spectrum(POTENCY) Currently I'm using a 1200 watt Vipraspectra (#3)/SOLACURE UV lighting. "

I may have to switch things up in the future when I'm finished with what's in my tent atm..
But I won't muck up this thread any longer, just stopped in to say hello!

C

Compost Man

Hey Compost Man, I was just checking out your recipe in your previous posts:

"I use compost, called CPR ( COMPOST:pOTVINS RECIPE) This is my own recipe (45 years). When my plants are flowered, there are NO problems/ leaves , from germination untill flowered. The ONLY yellow leaf would be the one nicked/scissors during pruning. The base growing medium is half Canaidian Sphagnum peat moss (pH is 7.0) and half SILICA SAND ( HTH POOL FILTERING SAND #1). A 3" Layer of CPR and EVERYONE GROWS MEDICAL GRADE CANNIBIS. LED lighting is SUPERIOR TO HID'S 👍 Advanced Platinum Series is #1(has UV spectrum(POTENCY) Currently I'm using a 1200 watt Vipraspectra (#3)/SOLACURE UV lighting. "

I may have to switch things up in the future when I'm finished with what's in my tent atm..
But I won't muck up this thread any longer, just stopped in to say hello!
My heart is as big as Texas Brother, anytime ALL THE TIME 👍✌️🇺🇸🇨🇦💙

Rikismom420

Rikismom420

I checked its PAR value, spectrum, chips brand, warranty, reviews on Youtube... it is not bad
Should I check other aspects?
I have maxisun 300w led dimmable x2. Do u know if they are good, I paid 80 each which wasn’t bad..any info would be great.
Happy growing

C

Compost Man

I have maxisun 300w led dimmable x2. Do u know if they are good, I paid 80 each which wasn’t bad..any info would be great.
Happy growing
With 600 watts available for 96 watts/sq.ft. your enclosure should be 2.5'× 2.5 '.

BloodShot

BloodShot

Happy growing
From what I found on Amazon:
  • M300 compares to traditional 250 watt HPS/MH while consuming only 128 watts±3%!
Your actual draw from the wall I'm guessing is 128 watts give or take x2.

C

Compost Man

From what I found on Amazon:
  • M300 compares to traditional 250 watt HPS/MH while consuming only 128 watts±3%!
Your actual draw from the wall I'm guessing is 128 watts give or take x2.
My profession before disability was a Journeyman Electrician for Local 716, IBEW.
THAT FIXTURE WILL DRAW ABOUT one amp. Watts ÷ Volts = Amps. Watts ÷ Amps = Volts. I have two 1200 watters, two SOLACURE flouresents, four four inch fans and a mini De-humidifier and it costs me monthly/ less than $20.
You never get that with HID Lighting !!

Top Bottom