Led light suggestion

• Thread starter Nightcrawler
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Rikismom420

Rikismom420

My profession before disability was a Journeyman Electrician for Local 716, IBEW.
THAT FIXTURE WILL DRAW ABOUT one amp. Watts ÷ Volts = Amps. Watts ÷ Amps = Volts. I have two 1200 watters, two SOLACURE flouresents, four four inch fans and a mini De-humidifier and it costs me monthly/ less than $20.
You never get that with HID Lighting !!
Good to know the facts from the electrical source.☺️ My problems is it being 90 + outside and trying to keep my tent cool, so my electric went up about 60.00 a month.with the fans and exhaust fans....but I read autoflower like it in the 80s so I can do that for sure
Happy growing

C

Compost Man

Good to know the facts from the electrical source.☺ My problems is it being 90 + outside and trying to keep my tent cool, so my electric went up about 60.00 a month.with the fans and exhaust fans....but I read autoflower like it in the 80s so I can do that for sure
Happy growing
Are you using HID OR LED ?

Rikismom420

Rikismom420

Are you using HID OR LED ?
2 300 w led but o lay 3 plants in there right now, the lights are not hot , tent is in bedroom and have exhaust fan and carbon on outside , no smell at all from the filter and it’s a 6” inline fan. Plus two small fans inside. Do u ever use fish emulsion.like ff wholly Mackerel ?
Happy growing

C

Compost Man

2 300 w led but o lay 3 plants in there right now, the lights are not hot , tent is in bedroom and have exhaust fan and carbon on outside , no smell at all from the filter and it’s a 6” inline fan. Plus two small fans inside. Do u ever use fish emulsion.like ff wholly Mackerel ?
Happy growing
Yes I have/seaweed, Amazon has a 2-3-1, EXCELLENT✌️

C

Compost Man

My uncle and dad rave about fish emulsions, they say that stuff is what I need, seaweed also. I don't hear a lot about on forums, I heard this is the best way to go.
It's more vital to have plant matter in the grow medium. Plant decaying is a naturally occurring process. Seaweeg really helps bacteria to magically feed our plants. My compost contains 6× the plant matter with ONLY one part animal. I've somewhat stopped using animal manures and switched to ACTIVATED YEAST as the COMPOST ACCELERATER.👍🌪️🇨🇦👣

C

Compost Man

It's more vital to have plant matter in the grow medium. Plant decaying is a naturally occurring process. Seaweeg really helps bacteria to magically feed our plants. My compost contains 6× the plant matter with ONLY one part animal. I've somewhat stopped using animal manures and switched to ACTIVATED YEAST as the COMPOST ACCELERATER.👍🌪🇨🇦👣
I will promise you My CPR HAS NO COMPETITION, NONE.
BRING IT ON 🤣💙🖐️

B

Burned Haze

I run Lec 315 for mother plants (Cmh),HLG for my clones (QB), Spyrx plus (Osram ) & Timber Led (Vero 29) and I used to run Hps De ’s (now just sitting in a box )

Timber not only is my favorite light out of the list but I did quite a bit of research before i invested into my gear . I wanted to make sure the company was good as the gear ( do you really want a shady company building and fixing your issues ?) I’m good

I’m not going to explain the whole sci cause all I will get is bashing and debates from hps dudes and people who want to. The value per par/light-strength level and durability of the light showed for me in the timbers ( yes you could build em yourself but that’s like only 25% savingish but you still have to waterproof all the connections and get a frame but also you lose your warranty and tech support and quality lights .

Not all lights are created equal and price does make it any better .

Last edited by a moderator:
C

Compost Man

I run Lec 315 for mother plants (Cmh),HLG for my clones (QB), Spyrx plus (Osram ) & Timber Led (Vero 29) and I used to run Hps De ’s (now just sitting in a box )

Timber not only is my favorite light out of the list but I did quite a bit of research before i invested into my gear . I wanted to make sure the company was good as the gear ( do you really want a shady company building and fixing your issues ?) I’m good

I’m not going to explain the whole sci cause all I will get is bashing and debates from hps dudes and people who want to. The value per par/light-strength level and durability of the light showed for me in the timbers ( yes you could build em yourself but that’s like only 25% savingish and you still have to waterproof all the connections and get a frame but also you lose your warranty and tech support and quality lights .

Not all lights are created equal and price does make it any better .
Vipraspectra

IMG 20190207 121000
C

Compost Man

Those whites also have significant amounts of red also. Most of what I grow with are white COBs and LEDs having gone through various for,s and shades of blurple prior and before that I used HPS and original Philips CMH.
Amazon has 6oo watters for $ 160

Rikismom420

Rikismom420

Those whites also have significant amounts of red also. Most of what I grow with are white COBs and LEDs having gone through various for,s and shades of blurple prior and before that I used HPS and original Philips CMH.
My 300 watt maxisun led has full spectrum dimmable so I happy so far. Bought another one 😉
Happy growing

JonnySuicide

JonnySuicide

Lowes. $15 or and my plants are doing well. They are 2 bulb led at 2200 lumens. I think for a home grower its fine.

20190726 224013
20190726 223026
Top Bottom