Led light suggestion

• Thread starter Nightcrawler
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Rikismom420

Rikismom420

My profession before disability was a Journeyman Electrician for Local 716, IBEW.
THAT FIXTURE WILL DRAW ABOUT one amp. Watts Ć· Volts = Amps. Watts Ć· Amps = Volts. I have two 1200 watters, two SOLACURE flouresents, four four inch fans and a mini De-humidifier and it costs me monthly/ less than $20.
You never get that with HID Lighting !!
Good to know the facts from the electrical source.ā˜ŗļø My problems is it being 90 + outside and trying to keep my tent cool, so my electric went up about 60.00 a month.with the fans and exhaust fans....but I read autoflower like it in the 80s so I can do that for sure
Happy growing

C

Compost Man

Good to know the facts from the electrical source.ā˜ŗ My problems is it being 90 + outside and trying to keep my tent cool, so my electric went up about 60.00 a month.with the fans and exhaust fans....but I read autoflower like it in the 80s so I can do that for sure
Happy growing
Are you using HID OR LED ?

Rikismom420

Rikismom420

Are you using HID OR LED ?
2 300 w led but o lay 3 plants in there right now, the lights are not hot , tent is in bedroom and have exhaust fan and carbon on outside , no smell at all from the filter and itā€™s a 6ā€ inline fan. Plus two small fans inside. Do u ever use fish emulsion.like ff wholly Mackerel ?
Happy growing

C

Compost Man

2 300 w led but o lay 3 plants in there right now, the lights are not hot , tent is in bedroom and have exhaust fan and carbon on outside , no smell at all from the filter and itā€™s a 6ā€ inline fan. Plus two small fans inside. Do u ever use fish emulsion.like ff wholly Mackerel ?
Happy growing
Yes I have/seaweed, Amazon has a 2-3-1, EXCELLENTāœŒļø

C

Compost Man

My uncle and dad rave about fish emulsions, they say that stuff is what I need, seaweed also. I don't hear a lot about on forums, I heard this is the best way to go.
It's more vital to have plant matter in the grow medium. Plant decaying is a naturally occurring process. Seaweeg really helps bacteria to magically feed our plants. My compost contains 6Ɨ the plant matter with ONLY one part animal. I've somewhat stopped using animal manures and switched to ACTIVATED YEAST as the COMPOST ACCELERATER.šŸ‘šŸŒŖļøšŸ‡ØšŸ‡¦šŸ‘£

C

Compost Man

It's more vital to have plant matter in the grow medium. Plant decaying is a naturally occurring process. Seaweeg really helps bacteria to magically feed our plants. My compost contains 6Ɨ the plant matter with ONLY one part animal. I've somewhat stopped using animal manures and switched to ACTIVATED YEAST as the COMPOST ACCELERATER.šŸ‘šŸŒŖšŸ‡ØšŸ‡¦šŸ‘£
I will promise you My CPR HAS NO COMPETITION, NONE.
BRING IT ON šŸ¤£šŸ’™šŸ–ļø

B

Burned Haze

I run Lec 315 for mother plants (Cmh),HLG for my clones (QB), Spyrx plus (Osram ) & Timber Led (Vero 29) and I used to run Hps De ā€™s (now just sitting in a box )

Timber not only is my favorite light out of the list but I did quite a bit of research before i invested into my gear . I wanted to make sure the company was good as the gear ( do you really want a shady company building and fixing your issues ?) Iā€™m good

Iā€™m not going to explain the whole sci cause all I will get is bashing and debates from hps dudes and people who want to. The value per par/light-strength level and durability of the light showed for me in the timbers ( yes you could build em yourself but thatā€™s like only 25% savingish but you still have to waterproof all the connections and get a frame but also you lose your warranty and tech support and quality lights .

Not all lights are created equal and price does make it any better .

Last edited by a moderator:
C

Compost Man

I run Lec 315 for mother plants (Cmh),HLG for my clones (QB), Spyrx plus (Osram ) & Timber Led (Vero 29) and I used to run Hps De ā€™s (now just sitting in a box )

Timber not only is my favorite light out of the list but I did quite a bit of research before i invested into my gear . I wanted to make sure the company was good as the gear ( do you really want a shady company building and fixing your issues ?) Iā€™m good

Iā€™m not going to explain the whole sci cause all I will get is bashing and debates from hps dudes and people who want to. The value per par/light-strength level and durability of the light showed for me in the timbers ( yes you could build em yourself but thatā€™s like only 25% savingish and you still have to waterproof all the connections and get a frame but also you lose your warranty and tech support and quality lights .

Not all lights are created equal and price does make it any better .
Vipraspectra

IMG 20190207 121000
C

Compost Man

Those whites also have significant amounts of red also. Most of what I grow with are white COBs and LEDs having gone through various for,s and shades of blurple prior and before that I used HPS and original Philips CMH.
Amazon has 6oo watters for $ 160

Rikismom420

Rikismom420

Those whites also have significant amounts of red also. Most of what I grow with are white COBs and LEDs having gone through various for,s and shades of blurple prior and before that I used HPS and original Philips CMH.
My 300 watt maxisun led has full spectrum dimmable so I happy so far. Bought another one šŸ˜‰
Happy growing

JonnySuicide

JonnySuicide

Lowes. $15 or and my plants are doing well. They are 2 bulb led at 2200 lumens. I think for a home grower its fine.

20190726 224013
20190726 223026

Latest posts

Top Bottom