LED lighting companys that you like or dislike, and WHY.

• Thread starter Buzzer777
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
push button ,large letters,mama has the numbers i need and i just go to the name and push the button,dont even know her number or mine,every time parts house ask me my number,i have to figure out how to get it hahahah,i dont do phones ,even back in the dial and button phones,if i need to call anyone,good old phone booth hahah believe it or not ,were i buy my gas ,at the car wash there is a pay phone hahahah been years since seen one them,first a dime,then a quarter,surly a buck by now hahahh
.75 cents, I remember hot wiring pay phones. Paper clip jammed in the part you talk into. Got to make sure it’s in contact with the magnet. Touch it to the key hole on the Change box, dial your number.
Free phone call, But do not touch the paper clip in the process it’s a live wire and very shocking, LMFAO!

W

wildmanz

it was a bunch of bull shit bro,i had one buddy his shit caught his tent on fire,another had half the bulbs or what ever you call them burnt out and still couldnt get a hold of company,ya boy there was a lot of red asses back then and maybe coming to a store near us again,i like the sound of some those lights you mentioned above,if and when i buy another light ,i want it full proof tried and true,i deal with extreme heat were i live damn near 6 months of the year,i want a bouncer that beat them buds up and im sure these lights do that ,i got 2 from china and there shit,twice as hot as my HID lighting and cant draw them lights threw a cool tube to get it out,with all that i remember the fires and havent got past all that,i want to smoke my weed,i dont want my house to smoke it i

basscaptain

basscaptain

Just a 411 buzz/ and all, the new light when switch is off it kills all red led's on that side of the panel, so only white is running...... I did ask if they could fix this by adding a 3 way switch... Also I asked about a 301b with them on it.... there working on it, So at the end of the day I got 1 more 301B's last night.... I will get 1 of the new ones also but I wanted something to ship Now......

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Just a 411 buzz/ and all, the new light when switch is off it kills all red led's on that side of the panel, so only white is running...... I did ask if they could fix this by adding a 3 way switch... Also I asked about a 301b with them on it.... there working on it, So at the end of the day I got 1 more 301B's last night.... I will get 1 of the new ones also but I wanted something to ship Now......
That's kinda messed up..Their demo didn't do that. While you are at it..if they wanted it to be really useful, they would keep the IR/UV separate and all for control with a separate timer!

basscaptain

basscaptain

That's kinda messed up..Their demo didn't do that. While you are at it..if they wanted it to be really useful, they would keep the IR/UV separate and all for control with a separate timer!
the swicth was a good Idea and I like it, but the way it's set up isn't the best...... it needs some help......1st off they need to be on the top side or set up like the dimmer...... and a 2nd dimmer is needed imo, right now there a very little switch on the side with the light and its a bitch to get to, imo

as I said I like the new light just don't love it 100% maybe 80% in love with it......
also sence I was in a hurry to get it running maybe I should make sure this morning I didn't screw something up when I hook up the 2 wires

Good Morning All

Ps.. IMO the 301B with the cree leds is the best unit between the 3 ..... When they have this all worked out and it's on the 301b I'll jump on 1, but right I have what I need

basscaptain

basscaptain

oh just for a heads up I do have the
301b with the top bin leds
301b with cree leds ( 2nd 1 is on the way)
301h with the IR/UV switch

Last edited:
basscaptain

basscaptain

I'm starting to love Vicky :)....................................... :)

basscaptain

basscaptain

Why?
I hate to tell ya, but she is a dude!!!!!!!!!
(just kidding..hahahah)
I'm a little OLD to be changing up playing teams , but if it's a it (j/k) were a few thousand miles away from each other so I think were Kool :)......
Think someone on the inside has said the same thing and has something done.

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

HI I TELL YOU VICKY IS A LADY AND JERRY ARE THE BOSS I HAVE BAY FROM KINGS BRITE THE LAST 10 YEAR AND IF YOU WILL HAVE THE BEST QUANTUM BOARD CAN YOU BAY SAMSUNG 301H AND OSRAM OR CREE 660NM UV+IR HLG MEAN WELL DRIVER 240H-C2100+ DIMMER A KIT175$ 20% BETTER IN 301B BUT THE BEST LIGHT FOR SMALL MONEY CREE CXB 3590 4PCS 36V 3000K MEAN WELL DRIVER HLG 320C2100 HEAT SINK A KIT PRICE 280$ AND YOU HAVE 110% THE BEST LIGHT. 95% ALL LIGHT COME FROM CHINA ALL SHOP BAY FROM CHINA AND BAY FOR CHIAP MONEY AND SELE IN USA UK EU TO HIGH HIGH HIGH PRICE SO STOP TO BAY LED GROW LIGHT FROM GROWERS SHOP AFTER 2-3 YEARS WILL MANY SHOP GO DOWN THE REST WILL GIVE UP TO 60% BETTER PRICE SO NORMAL GROWERS CAN BAY GOOD LED TO CHIAP PRICE IF YOU NEED GOOD COMPANY FROM CHINA YOU CAN CALL ME IN DENMARK AND I WILL HELP ALL TO BAY FROM GOOD CHINA COMPANY YOU CAN TRUST I HAVE BAY FROM CHINA THE LAST 10 YEARS SO I HAVE BAY MANY SHIT LIGHT FROM CHINA TO DAY I HAVE 5 COMPANY IN CHINA I TRUST I HELP GROWERS IN DENMARK FOR SMALL MONEY I AM 65 YEARS OLD AND I HATE GROWERS SHOP SOM BAY TO SMALL MONEY AND SELE TO HIGH HIGH HIGH PRICE LAST WEEK I BAY 1000W LED GROW LIGHT BAR I PAY 300$ THE SHOP SELE UP TO 2000$ FOR SAME LIGHT AND TELL YOUR ALL THE LIGHT ARE MADE IN USA FUCK THE SHOPS BEST REGARDS HENNING
Hi
I am the OP of this thread and my post is the first one. if you look, you will see that I already have the Kingbrite lights and have recommended them to others. I am having trouble understanding your post, and its intention. I have never seen or heard of anyone bashing Kingbrite..Just other wannabees like Mars. HLG lights are also superb, as are the Atriums.

basscaptain

basscaptain

I got a email yesterday saying it shipped today I got a pm saying it will be shipping today and I'll be happy

and we know Mrs Song is a girl LOL,, she gets the hun deal from me.. don't think she likes being called hun..... LOL

BigCube

BigCube

.75 cents, I remember hot wiring pay phones. Paper clip jammed in the part you talk into. Got to make sure it’s in contact with the magnet. Touch it to the key hole on the Change box, dial your number.
Free phone call, But do not touch the paper clip in the process it’s a live wire and very shocking, LMFAO!

Ah the good old days. I had a tone box. The anarchist cookbook had schematics for one so I made it. It had the $0.25 tone and the ABCD control tones. With it, you were basically the operator. Seizing trunks and all that. Also used to wardial a shit ton. Used to be so many open boxes with simple so no passwords.

So much fun 😆

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Hi
I am the OP of this thread and my post is the first one. if you look, you will see that I already have the Kingbrite lights and have recommended them to others. I am having trouble understanding your post, and its intention. I have never seen or heard of anyone bashing Kingbrite..Just other wannabees like Mars. HLG lights are also superb, as are the Atriums.
damn yall went way past my opinions of all ,hell i cant even focus to read comment couple back,I GOT A CFL LIGHT 60 WATT hahahah,shiiit yall serious,i hear bunch of talk but dont see no action ,were these lights at that you have to get a college education to understand hahahah,just joking bro lmao

basscaptain

basscaptain

damn yall went way past my opinions of all ,hell i cant even focus to read comment couple back,I GOT A CFL LIGHT 60 WATT hahahah,shiiit yall serious,i hear bunch of talk but dont see no action ,were these lights at that you have to get a college education to understand hahahah,just joking bro lmao
You had to go there.... damit I'm trying give me a few weeks NOT HRs....... F..k Me this is a hard crew to deal with :) LMFAO

PS. I'm F..Ked cause I have no Schooling .................... >>>>>>>>>>> it's hands on old man... you dig...

H

hawkman

here is my issue: wanting to up-grade to QB's have to pick form these two:
Series 2 "Red" spectrum - dimmamable - 250 watts - 3000K $298.00
OR
Series 2 full cycle - dimmimable - 250 watts 3000K or 3500K - $289.00

"Budgetgrowlights.com" _ Budget Led's - 3 year warrenty

any help appreciated !! whart is the diffference between 3000K vs 3500K in flowers ? (3000K more terpene/essential oils development ?) (3500K "better plants in veg ?)

thinking of red spectrum 3000 from seed to harvest? or would the 3500K be better ?

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

here is my issue: wanting to up-grade to QB's have to pick form these two:
Series 2 "Red" spectrum - dimmamable - 250 watts - 3000K $298.00
OR
Series 2 full cycle - dimmimable - 250 watts 3000K or 3500K - $289.00

"Budgetgrowlights.com" _ Budget Led's - 3 year warrenty

any help appreciated !! whart is the diffference between 3000K vs 3500K in flowers ? (3000K more terpene/essential oils development ?) (3500K "better plants in veg ?)

thinking of red spectrum 3000 from seed to harvest? or would the 3500K be better ?
Personally I go with the 3000k for flower.

Have a look at this vendor..Don't forget to figure in the quoted freight and there was no xtra duty. Excellent everything imo.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Personally I go with the 3000k for flower.

Have a look at this vendor..Don't forget to figure in the quoted freight and there was no xtra duty. Excellent everything imo.

ok here you go again ,with this how many would it take for a 2x4x5ft tall tent,also i didnt read all about it,im ignorant when it comes to reading and dont really digum all the science jabber,does this light have both for flower and veg? is it switchable?what about the god awful heat these things have,im running no ac or heat just forced wind,talk to me brotater chip.
also does it come discrete enough were a youngster can have delivery like ninja style were kids dont know what it is haha

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

ok here you go again ,with this how many would it take for a 2x4x5ft tall tent,also i didnt read all about it,im ignorant when it comes to reading and dont really digum all the science jabber,does this light have both for flower and veg? is it switchable?what about the god awful heat these things have,im running no ac or heat just forced wind,talk to me brotater chip
I would run 2 of these in a 2x4. 2x4 is 8sq ft and two of these turned up to maximum is 480 true watts. So, you would be ideal with 60 true watts per sq ft! For flower and veg, I recommend the 3000k w/ the 660 Cree far red as the link showed. There was no additional duty shipping to NV USA.

They are pre-assembled, so all you do is mount the driver and connect it (dimmer is also pre-wired). As for heat..I see very little in my 3x3 which also has 2 of them _+a 175 watt high end burple. I have a 440 CFM exhaust and passive intake. My inside temps rarely exceed 84 degrees. If they do, I take out a portable swamp cooler and all is fine again. If you are that concerned, mount the drivers outside the tent..Voila..No heat..(use at least 12-14 gauge wire and max. 10 ft run)

I thought we had made most of this clear in previous posts, but hopefully this will help:)
Hint: If you want to know exactly what power you are dimming wise, Buy a $21 kill-O-Watt meter and you have absolute precision.

If I messed up, reach out to them..they are very helpful .

TerriR

TerriR

I got a email yesterday saying it shipped today I got a pm saying it will be shipping today and I'll be happy

and we know Mrs Song is a girl LOL,, she gets the hun deal from me.. don't think she likes being called hun..... LOL
“Hun” can be perceived as a slur in Chinese. Just call her Vicky. 😁

Top Bottom