LED lighting companys that you like or dislike, and WHY.

• Thread starter Buzzer777
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

“Hun” can be perceived as a slur in Chinese. Just call her Vicky. 😁
very true,difrent cultures dont do slang if you dig,over at the sand box a women will not even get on a elevator with you,dont speek to them at all there peers will kill them for talking to a foreigner

Teacherttom

Teacherttom

you know it bro you came from same era i believe,fancy lights and nutrients didnt exsist,you hammered with what you had,younger days i would climb a street pole take the light bulb and trade for 5 finger bag ,stoner witha boner days hahah
Hahaha...I did the same thing! The cover was hanging open ...got up there and found out that the dam light was blown!! 🤦‍♂️urgh

basscaptain

basscaptain

old man do you dig this...?? thats beans in a zip lock bag wrap 1 time in a rag and sitting on the light Buzz is Telling you to BUY ......... Dan your hard headed too :)
20190926 213804

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

i was waiting on the elevator in dubai ,got tired waiting,went got coffe,came back a arabic women in full drab had 2 kids around 3 and 4,elevator opened,i signed with my hand as a gentlemen does for her to enter first with kids,soon as my arm had gone back to my side the women rush off like in running from me,one of the porters there that spoke a little english came over to me and said that wasnt allowed in there country and women are treated as dogs,oh ya my ass went raw,just wanted one them sheet wearing rock throwing mother fuckers to come near me,crazy shit outside usa borders bro,they still cut hands off for stealing if you dig and humor doesnt exsist at all

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

i was waiting on the elevator in dubai ,got tired waiting,went got coffe,came back a arabic women in full drab had 2 kids around 3 and 4,elevator opened,i signed with my hand as a gentlemen does for her to enter first with kids,soon as my arm had gone back to my side the women rush off like in running from me,one of the porters there that spoke a little english came over to me and said that wasnt allowed in there country and women are treated as dogs,oh ya my ass went raw,just wanted one them sheet wearing rock throwing mother fuckers to come near me,crazy shit outside usa borders bro,they still cut hands off for stealing if you dig and humor doesnt exsist at all
You're lucky they didn't pull a Loraine Bobit on you! LMAO

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

You're lucky they didn't pull a Loraine Bobit on you! LMAO
bro i wanted some dog to jump,i aint shitting i have nothing for them there at least the men,i have enough in my mind to make me that way,there actions put it there for the rest of my life,its easy to forgive,but you never forget,what upsets me most ,is they come here and try to practice the same shit,sad ,they left the crap because they were over run with want to be idiots come here to start over and fall right back to the slaver they had there,now the usa is sending 200 troops and arms to saudia arabia,fuck that ,them folk been sponging the hell out of every country with oil prices,let them rich bastards fend for thereself,USA is always the provider of security,started in war world 1 the great war,when britian asked for help,germany had sank 3 or 4 ships of USA,then we have had our nose in every ones grill since,fuck opec and all them bastards,if there is a shortage ohh well we are sitting right on top of it,USA makes every country fat because we are ,if you dig,shit bro you got me going sorry for the intrusion

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

esp you, oldskol! you probably give them your “hungry hound in a butcher shop” look!! 🤣
there was and still is that dark creature,i hate it,takes a lot to get me there i hate it girl i wouldnt wish death on any ,but some needs eyes opened to all kinds and sexs,if you cant tell women and kids all that matter to me ,they are the producers of life and change,i cant handle disrespect to them,fucking men are 2 things period,seed bank and laborers that it,the older you get you will see,a women is life all life,even though there crazy as hell hahahahh i cant stand mine 40 yrs of loving misery hahahh

H

hawkman

Personally I go with the 3000k for flower.

Have a look at this vendor..Don't forget to figure in the quoted freight and there was no xtra duty. Excellent everything imo.

Look like a very good product but would get a 3500K -------- been looking now for about 3 months and just when I get a "hold" on it (led lighting) ??? But Quatrum Boards are the way I heading - NOw just trying to find a good dealer of - The one you mentioned appears very good --- must decide between the two

basscaptain

basscaptain

Look like a very good product but would get a 3500K -------- been looking now for about 3 months and just when I get a "hold" on it (led lighting) ??? But Quatrum Boards are the way I heading - NOw just trying to find a good dealer of - The one you mentioned appears very good --- must decide between the two
3000k with the CREE Led,
3500k with there top shelf Led.....

I have both you want the 3000k with the Cree if you can pay the extra$$$$

Latest posts

Top Bottom