Lemon Alien Dawg Hermie Prone

• Thread starter rb420det
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
should I still get my alien grenades pack?? so I should expect nanners and possibly no keepers

I still have Tahoe Alien and Grenades running in my lab.. eagerly anticipating the results. The TA is a monster bush and I see no stamen anywhere, happily. I'm certainly not expecting stamen or mediocrity, but I won't be alarmed if that's what I see.

It's completely up to you dude. I will always buy Aliens gear if its around because Ill run large numbers of seeds to find a keeper. For instance in my Alien gear are 5 packs of TAs. I didn't buy 5 packs to run 3 seeds here and 3 seeds there. Ill run all them at once to find that special gem hopefully. I know there are no guarantees in this game so I run as many seeds as possible. I also don't care about the money because seeds are my one vice. I don't gamble on sports but that's the mentality I have with any seeds...meaning if you can't afford to lose the money don't take the bet.If you should buy the seeds is really up to you depending on your circumstances IMO but if it were me I'd buy multiple packs.

I dig the analogy, though I'm different in that I very rarely purchase seeds for lack of need. It is disappointing to hear that the few strains I purchased last year have gotten such lack luster feedback... alas, the gamble was mine to enter...

KushCo

KushCo

ok, i've gone through the thread, i've seen one picture of pollen sacs on females on the LAD, that was from Motiv. the first guy showed a male plant. so that leaves us with one picture of a pollen sac, and that was in like week 7 or so. Some people "report" seeded bud, no pics. We have a couple of people not happy with their Alien gear, coolest man, sky, true grit, maybe a few more, maybe it's Colorado air??:rolleyes:

Here ya go MoGrow.

LAD hermies
20120729 164952
20120808 012256
20120820 222701
20120821 041013
20120821 041113

R

rb420det

I have some pics from my grow (not the LAD obviously, my Crash Helmet and Sin City Mix) if anyone thinks they might shed some light? or is it looking more likely i got a pack of 10 males/hermies?

i still have the clones running in veg not sure if i should keep them or toss them... got some PCK and BOG gear i want to get running again

2 pics are my crash helmet and the best looking sin city mix freebie so far in terms of frost and yield, just passed week 5 will be flushing the crash helmet soon.
IMG 0692IMG 0696

budboy299

budboy299

Yup...I got a couple hermies too in my LAD's

out of 2 packs...18 were girls. Later on I found that 2 of them had a very occasional sac on some of the lower budsites just like in Kushco's pics. They formed right where a branch joined the main stalk. Only a hand full of actual seeds but still culled them. Still worth it to me as I did find a crystal covered, rock solid and very purple plant that looks like it won't weigh much...till it hit the scale. Then I realized it was so dense that it outweighed buds that were twice the size. Also it finished totally in 56-60 days. That one plant made it all worth while

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
It's no big deal if your expensive genetics go intersex on you- do what these guys did and just start a seed company! When I shopped at dispensaries, this was one I felt stood out above most others- and this e-mail I recently received made me lose my respect for them. Unless the seeds are free I see it as profiteering at its worst- taking advantage of medical patients' potential ignorance.

Kind Love's R&D facility has numerous experiments and development projects going on constantly and every once and a while we have an experiment that happens by accident. Kind Love Seeds was not by design, but sometimes the Canna-Gods do what they want to do. Kind Love R&D does not claim to be a master breeder and cannot guarantee any stability in our seeds. As always, grow at your own risk!

The Story:
Bloom Room "B" had 16 different genetics going on a perpetual cycle from week 1 plants to week 8 plants, and everything in between. Of the 16 genetics, Lemon Alien Dawg was making "her" first appearance.
Lemon Alien Dawg, or as we call "her" LAD #4, became a quick favorite on the staff's watch list. LAD #4 loves to be topped in veg and contains a little stretch in bloom. LAD #4 stands strong in bloom with spear head golf ball sized buds. During week 7 of flower we discovered that "she" was no ordinary "lady." LAD #4 displayed some male flowers on some of the lower branches and went from being our favorite "lady" to our least favorite "lady-boy." Nonetheless, we all loved the final product. Rich flower aromas of lemon tart candy with hints of fuel.

What We Know:
Lemon Alien Dawg (Alien Dawg F1 Female x Lemon Kush Male)
Mother: Alien Dawg F1(cherry pheno) (Chemdog D x Alien Technology)
Father: Lemon Kush (Lemon G x Afghanistan x Hindu Kush)
Flowering Time: 56-63 days
60% Indica, 40% Sativa
Yields: Heavy

What We Don't Know:
Female, Male or Hermie Seeds
Flowering Times
Nutrients Needs

The Line Up:
ALIEN BLACK OPS
Blackwater OG x Lemon Alien Dawg

HOWARD THE DUCK
Tahoe Alien x Lemon Alien Dawg

HULK SMASH!
Bruce Banner #3 x Lemon Alien Dawg

LAIKA DAWG
Lucy x Lemon Alien Dawg

LUNAR LEMON SHINE
Moonshine Haze x Lemon Alien Dawg

PRINCESS LEIA
Cinderella 99 x Lemon Alien Dawg

SPACE CANDY
Bogglegum x Lemon Alien Dawg

TESSIE OG
Tahoe OG x Lemon Alien Dawg

TRACTOR BEAM
Tahoe Alien Bubblegum x Lemon Alien Dawg

***Kind Love cannot guarantee stability or dominance of seeds, but feel free to contact us with questions or progress at [email protected]. If you end up with a final product that you are proud of, or even if you're not, let us know! Happy Popping!

sealed138

sealed138

First Starfighter
Supporter
Just finished a full room of lad. Didn't find a single male flower. 100% sexy ass females. Flowers are beautiful and taste is incredible.
This was done with synthetic nutes. Coco dtw with act's weekly.

Goldenrod

Goldenrod

i recently ran a pheno of lad i got from a friend. dont care what yall say that lad is va winner. i expect to find some losers throw aways herms nanners etc on my way to finding thnose elusive rare keepers. its what makexs finding them so great. you got to put in a bit of work a little trial & error ya know to make sure you got the patience to love this hobby cause its a tough one to enjoy. more failure than success but oh how sweet the successes. thanks for all the opinions & insights peeps you all make this forum kick butt. peace.

KushCo

KushCo

It's no big deal if your expensive genetics go intersex on you- do what these guys did and just start a seed company! When I shopped at dispensaries, this was one I felt stood out above most others- and this e-mail I recently received made me lose my respect for them. Unless the seeds are free I see it as profiteering at its worst- taking advantage of medical patients' potential ignorance.

Kind Love's R&D facility has numerous experiments and development projects going on constantly and every once and a while we have an experiment that happens by accident. Kind Love Seeds was not by design, but sometimes the Canna-Gods do what they want to do. Kind Love R&D does not claim to be a master breeder and cannot guarantee any stability in our seeds. As always, grow at your own risk!

The Story:
Bloom Room "B" had 16 different genetics going on a perpetual cycle from week 1 plants to week 8 plants, and everything in between. Of the 16 genetics, Lemon Alien Dawg was making "her" first appearance.
Lemon Alien Dawg, or as we call "her" LAD #4, became a quick favorite on the staff's watch list. LAD #4 loves to be topped in veg and contains a little stretch in bloom. LAD #4 stands strong in bloom with spear head golf ball sized buds. During week 7 of flower we discovered that "she" was no ordinary "lady." LAD #4 displayed some male flowers on some of the lower branches and went from being our favorite "lady" to our least favorite "lady-boy." Nonetheless, we all loved the final product. Rich flower aromas of lemon tart candy with hints of fuel.

What We Know:
Lemon Alien Dawg (Alien Dawg F1 Female x Lemon Kush Male)
Mother: Alien Dawg F1(cherry pheno) (Chemdog D x Alien Technology)
Father: Lemon Kush (Lemon G x Afghanistan x Hindu Kush)
Flowering Time: 56-63 days
60% Indica, 40% Sativa
Yields: Heavy

What We Don't Know:
Female, Male or Hermie Seeds
Flowering Times
Nutrients Needs

The Line Up:
ALIEN BLACK OPS
Blackwater OG x Lemon Alien Dawg

HOWARD THE DUCK
Tahoe Alien x Lemon Alien Dawg

HULK SMASH!
Bruce Banner #3 x Lemon Alien Dawg

LAIKA DAWG
Lucy x Lemon Alien Dawg

LUNAR LEMON SHINE
Moonshine Haze x Lemon Alien Dawg

PRINCESS LEIA
Cinderella 99 x Lemon Alien Dawg

SPACE CANDY
Bogglegum x Lemon Alien Dawg

TESSIE OG
Tahoe OG x Lemon Alien Dawg

TRACTOR BEAM
Tahoe Alien Bubblegum x Lemon Alien Dawg

***Kind Love cannot guarantee stability or dominance of seeds, but feel free to contact us with questions or progress at [email protected]. If you end up with a final product that you are proud of, or even if you're not, let us know! Happy Popping!

Wow...Just WOW.

No words can explain how utterly ridiculous this email makes this "seed company" look. If they had any credibility whatsoever, it is long gone after that.

I love how they came up with all those cute little names. Fucking HACKS...

urbanite420

urbanite420

Wow...just came back to his thread after leavin it alone for a couple days...

I just wanted to share my own experiences.

First I just want to say that I baby the shit out of my plants from seed until they reach maturity. By maturity I mean 2 foot bushes. Then I clone the mom and stress the shit outta her after the cuts root. My aim in my projects is to make seed lines that are resistant to environmental stressors. I stress them with heat, lo or no Humidity, intense lighting to cause bleaching, light leaks and aberrations (outdoor testing). I also let them go root bound and then de-bind them. About the only thing I don't stress them with is ph and nute burn. I figure that there are many nute regimens that if followed modestly can lead even a novice grower to success. In my experience nutrition is the easiest to control, and the environment is the most difficult. If I can creat just one seed line that is hardy to the environment and has a very rare tendency to herm out I have done my job. It's up to the grower to find his or her pheno that then stands out to them.

With all that said, I would like to share my Alien genetics experience.

Two phenols of Tahoe alien grown outdoor, one turned purple early Into flower beautiful plant, no male flowers found.

I also flowered one pheno of Alien Hallucination in and out with no manners....I want to get back to his one it smelled great.

I flowered two phenols of ARC inside, one was bunk but no manners, the other as a keeper in the eyes of a homie whom it reminded him of strawberry diesel. In my garden it didn't perform as such.

I also flowered 3 phenols of EWOK and no nanners. Two ok phenols and one good but not great. I had a fantastic big yielding male that smelled spot on like his momma, no herm on the male.

I also had 2 phenols of ultimate fighter , while not totally A's work it is descended from it. One pheno was urkle Dom and solid. The other smelled real grapes but that one ended up having nanners.

My experience leaves me with a 1/11 herm experience win these genetics. Not bad actually but the tendency exists and needs to be bred out. In time this will happen.

ps... The homie predicted this shit storm a year ago without even growing this gear....you know who you are...

Hope this is informative to some.

QuarterbackMo

QuarterbackMo

No dude. It's 9 square feet per light. just over 2 lbs per 9 plants. FAR from impossible. there is overlapping light and my blockbuster hoods are right next to each other. Horizontal grown SOG/ScROG, sealed. I don't run tables, I run 4" tubes.

EDIT:: Here is a pic of the system so you can see how it works. It's a combo ebb flow/NFT/top feed, and when dialed will crush it.

p1016976-jpg.189070
Thats a nice little setup you got there my friend I like the thought behind everything it all makes complete sense I could see how that would work awesome. I'm stuck on rdwc setups but if I ever decided to run an ebb type of setup it would probably be something like this for sure.

D

Digger

Alien is such a nice guy I just can't see him knowingly selling bad genetics. no way.

He didn't give a fuck when I asked him why his Tahoe Alien F2 beans weren't advertised as F2's, so why would this be different.

And who says Alien and wayne don't have hermies? Them?

jammie

jammie

wow- i would of thought that alien would have shown up to defend his product. this reminds me of 5 years ago or so when cali connection sneaked out the back door after passing all those hermie and auto prone tahoes and larrys.

D

Digger

My moonwalker threw nanners. Haven't found any seed yet, but she did grow boy parts. Might not have been a real dick, but at least a dildo.

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

wow- i would of thought that alien would have shown up to defend his product. this reminds me of 5 years ago or so when cali connection sneaked out the back door after passing all those hermie and auto prone tahoes and larrys.
I was thinkin that reading this last night.
If someone said they're Chinese and played a joke... So to speak, you know coca cola would be there in one second w info and help.

I'm not going to even look at how many posts, the only thing he had to say was to me, and I didn't even have hermies.

FYI I'm w you guys, sent A a Pm last summer w simple questions... Still waiting to hear back. Doesn't matter because my gut instinct was right, but shit man, this thread is hits away from being the top hit if you google Lemon alien dawg.... So if he >>has any interest in having a good online seed biz<< or is >>just waiting for the cash to bounce<<, after all the "homie" and friendly banter you think it'd be different... Or would have proven so.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
I stressed the shit out of bunch of ARC and Ewok this last long run....
Now, with Couple weeks to go and I have been watching closely .....
and I have honestly found only 1 very weak nanner in the whole Greenhouse.(arc)
Im Pretty happy with that.

Top Bottom