Lets Grow Some Herb!

• Thread starter jipp
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jipp

jipp

i removed some leafs ( i know to stop removing leafs at week #4 besides the ones that block bud sights.. i do not know what im gonna do with these afghans. sigh ). i do not think ill get much herb from these.. im gonna have to get a 4x4 tent. ill figure the rest out as i go next month.
IMG 6268

there at 2tbs of food.. they get water next.. solo cups were given water tonight.
the clone of #3 is a a girl or at least a girl of one of the plants i did not grow out if not of #3 ( pancake ).

so, i will treat these like solo cups for now. ill get dirt, tent, and shit soon. the good news is none of these need support so far. next week ill up pot, and bamboo what i need too. even tho, they do not need any support so far.. the branches are strong as hell. laughs.

bowl up.

tifosi

tifosi

They tend to be compact plants with tight node spacing & have plenty of buds for their size. I have never had to support these. I ended up with 7.5 grams of hash,it seems to melt real nice so no need to press. I Bowled up so many times i'm staving to death

I

Ifixjets96

no worries i do not expect anything from anyone.

ill have to get some.
Well I for one do understand depression. My wife and I both got cancer within 4 months of each other she has stage 4 and I have stage 3 . Trying to get started growing my own we will see how it goes

jipp

jipp

They tend to be compact plants with tight node spacing & have plenty of buds for their size. I have never had to support these. I ended up with 7.5 grams of hash,it seems to melt real nice so no need to press. I Bowled up so many times i'm staving to death

IMG 6270

well we will see. i have a bad feeling is all. laughs.

i need to bowl up. i am hurting, as i just got back from exercising. my ankle feels like its gonna explode. i am starting to heal now but its so slow.. this getting old shit sucks. the pills did not help any.. they ruin my body and maybe my mind. we will see i guess.

im hungry now damn you!

sounds like good hash. i need to get some ISO i guess to make a practice run of oil with one of the other jars of herb and see what i get.

jipp

jipp

Well I for one do understand depression. My wife and I both got cancer within 4 months of each other she has stage 4 and I have stage 3 . Trying to get started growing my own we will see how it goes

well there is lots of help here. im sure you will do fine. im a noob or id say id be able to help. but if i can i will of course. sorry to hear of your illness. yeah, depression. im not use to it.. hell im not use to thinking or feeling again.. pain pills made me into a mindless sheep.. i would of been dead by now if i was still on them. that is how sick i was getting. last straw for me was when my shit got backed up literally.. i was like what the fuck am i doing. so, my options were die by my own hand, die by pills, or try weed again which i had not used since moving here. oil is all i need for pain.. the pain doctors should of push me to try weed when it became legal here.. i tried every other pill they gave me.. best they could come up with was.. well you can detox for x days then take them again.. wtf. anyhow.

hope you are having a fantastic night.
im gonna get medicated now.

Last edited:
jipp

jipp

randy kicks ass on this track.. especially the solo at the end. hah, makes EVH sound like a chump.

waiting for lights out. then bed time. hope everyone has a fantastic night.

bowl up.

Last edited:
Moto

Moto

Depression is a disease unfortunately and is similar to cancer as it doesn't give a shit about anyone or anything. It's a hard fight but keep your head up and I will help in anyway I can. :)

I would look into Turkey Tail Mushrooms. You can buy in pill form or edible or can find them in nature.. Here is some Data you might find interesting and may help to know there is HOPE..

Oh and don't forget of course Cannabis options with CBD etc. I personally take some of his products and they work amazing.. Paul Stamets is an amazing man and hope you enjoy. =)

MoTo

jipp

jipp

What is your furry friends name?? Cute kitty and most love the leaves. LOL :)

that would be shag. he wont leave my plants alone ( he has been evicted from this space for a while now. laughs, i was feeling nice and let him in today for some reason ). damn stoner cat.
bowl up!

Srenots

Srenots

that would be shag. he wont leave my plants alone ( he has been evicted from this space for a while now. laughs, i was feeling nice and let him in today for some reason ). damn stoner cat.
bowl up!
shag the stoner...lol

jipp

jipp

this is only a test. this is only a test. this is only a (test). this is only a ( test ). this is only a ( test ).

its interesting how when you add your double spaces after your period like the typing rules say. it automatically deleted a space before it posts your thoughts for you. i guess someone hates double spaces. :D

bowl up.

jipp

jipp

im sitting here in my chair looking at my plants thinking. i have this great desire to read a book again. i must be medicated! how can this plant get such a bad rap.. its nuts. sigh.

i lost that on pills.. the desire to live i guess is what im saying. i thought id get that out there. it was a interesting thought.

jipp

jipp

my bud Beef Cake
kitty reminded me of this song. laughs.

i am going to get a book on weed next month.
it will be interesting to see how i interpret the data in the book. it will be fun actually.

bowl up.

Latest posts

Top Bottom