Lets see your 2019 outdoor plants!

• Thread starter Dirtbag
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Rooke

Rooke

Are you seeing your regular doc or a clinic that specializes in it? My license arrived less than 2 months after making enquiries about how to get a license. went to a clinic.
I have an appointment at a clinic August 27

TerriR

TerriR

My rx is for 3 grams per day not sure what that allows you to grow but it’s better than 4 I’m sure
I calculated that I use a gram a day...roughly an ounce a month. 12 oz a year plus another couple oz for fun —> 14 oz. Yeah...I compost a good bit of what I grow. I saw somewhere that a decent outdoor grow gets 1 oz per foot of plant, roughly. Problem is if you don’t like any of your 4 plant results! 🥴

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

I calculated that I use a gram a day...roughly an ounce a month. 12 oz a year plus another couple oz for fun —> 14 oz. Yeah...I compost a good bit of what I grow. I saw somewhere that a decent outdoor grow gets 1 oz per foot of plant, roughly. Problem is if you don’t like any of your 4 plant results! 🥴
I think you will find it somewhat rare that you don't like all 4 of what you grow..I can only remember 2 strains that were not to my liking (just not enjoyable for me), but they were still good for edibles/tincture and hash :)

TerriR

TerriR

I think you will find it somewhat rare that you don't like all 4 of what you grow..I can only remember 2 strains that were not to my liking (just not enjoyable for me), but they were still good for edibles/tincture and hash :)
agree! I had so much Somali Taxi Ride from my first grow that I grew to dislike it! 😁 Makes excellent tincture although so strong I nearly OD’d

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

@Buzzer777 I was debating trying a couple autos next year outdoors in the ground but seems like you guys are changing my thought about that!
@MooseFarts
That's just my opinion..Someone gifted them to me and I wanted an outdoor diversion to harvest in late July (My photos should be done by Oct 15)..They are twitchy, not to ever to be overfed, and generally (IMO..no shitstorm plz) not as potent. There are those that swear by them..just not for me.

Another issue is the size..I have a 1.5 yr old and a 5 month old puppy(s) that were just the right size to chomp that thing down..took work to keep them away and the Photos were/are too tall for them to really cause damage to..Unless they gnawed on the trunks..:opps:
Snap1 1

basscaptain

basscaptain

@MooseFarts
That's just my opinion..Someone gifted them to me and I wanted an outdoor diversion to harvest in late July (My photos should be done by Oct 15)..They are twitchy, not to ever to be overfed, and generally (IMO..no shitstorm plz) not as potent. There are those that swear by them..just not for me.

Another issue is the size..I have a 1.5 yr old and a 5 month old puppy(s) that were just the right size to chomp that thing down..took work to keep them away and the Photos were/are too tall for them to really cause damage to..Unless they gnawed on the trunks..:opps:
View attachment 890253
screw the auto the pups are the boss............................................................................>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Love them

FresnoFarmer

FresnoFarmer

negative...I work all damn day (like right now 😂)
When I'm working I usually smoke the pre-rolled blunt I have in my glove compartment right after leaving the parking lot. Then one after my shower and half of one before dinner and another half after. Lol and that's on 12 hr days. Imagine if it's a short day haha.

MooseFarts

MooseFarts

the usually don't lay that many, it's usually 1 here and there from what i've seen

Really?? This is the first I noticed them but googled it and pictures show quite a few eggs together. I’m surprised still cause it was much more than I saw in those pics on google.

@MooseFarts

View attachment 890253

Interesting! Maybe I won’t bother with em, or even just do one to say I did it and be done with that lol. But cute ass pups! I bet it took a lot of work! Cages for the plants help a lot

Felt the same way a couple years ago when I got my shepherd. Takes a lot of disciplining but now that dog is so obedient. Could be the shepherd in him But I would like to think I trained him well

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

When I'm working I usually smoke the pre-rolled blunt I have in my glove compartment right after leaving the parking lot. Then one after my shower and half of one before dinner and another half after. Lol and that's on 12 hr days. Imagine if it's a short day haha.
I am retired and in order to remain pain free..I need THC in my system 24x7..I have experimented with less but It is imperative for me to stay stoned (medicated if you will)..

Brown.Thumb

Brown.Thumb

I am retired and in order to remain pain free..I need THC in my system 24x7..I have experimented with less but It is imperative for me to stay stoned (medicated if you will)..

I've tried CBD products with zero THC and they don't do anything for me (or very little). I've never been a 'stoner' and don't usually like that feeling but only full-spectrum marijuana with THC helps with all my ills.

Top Bottom