Lets see your 2020 Outdoor Plants!

• Thread starter Dirtbag
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
frebo

frebo

Update on southern Ontario Grow.... some yellowing/cannibalism happening. Applied some blood meal and trying out an Epsom salt foliar spray. Comments/advice welcome.View attachment 1008208View attachment 1008209View attachment 1008210View attachment 1008211View attachment 1008213
I found quit a few yellow leaves low and inside the plants, more than two plants. I have been throwing everything at them, but it was 104 yesterday and near that for 3-4 days. I got some silica Monday and have added to tea and watering water. My plants are just showing flowering hairs and yes they have gotten a load of Cal-Mag and Epsom salts. I suppose I have always gotten yellow leaves BUT is that NORMAL?

Derelict999

Derelict999

Apparently it is somewhat normal, but I just want to forestall it as long as possible. I'm doing better than last year, but I suspect there's a nutrient deficiency (nitrogen) at the root of the problem. They are starting to show hairs so I'll probably start adding bone meal soon. I'm going to pick up some worm castings tomorrow and feed them with that first. Fingers crossed.

ThiccHarambe

ThiccHarambe

I found quit a few yellow leaves low and inside the plants, more than two plants. I have been throwing everything at them, but it was 104 yesterday and near that for 3-4 days. I got some silica Monday and have added to tea and watering water. My plants are just showing flowering hairs and yes they have gotten a load of Cal-Mag and Epsom salts. I suppose I have always gotten yellow leaves BUT is that NORMAL?

I know there can be a deficiency or too much of something that can cause yellowing leaves but from what I know, flowering plants start shedding leaves as it goes along and the product of that are yellowing leaves that the plant is sucking the nutrients out of. So I'm pretty positive that it is normal, at least during the flowering stages lol

On a side note, does anyone know if this is a supposed killer hornet? Never seen anything like it before and I nearly put my face right into it before I noticed it lol!
IMG 20200730 124453

Rooke

Rooke

I know there can be a deficiency or too much of something that can cause yellowing leaves but from what I know, flowering plants start shedding leaves as it goes along and the product of that are yellowing leaves that the plant is sucking the nutrients out of. So I'm pretty positive that it is normal, at least during the flowering stages lol

On a side note, does anyone know if this is a supposed killer hornet? Never seen anything like it before and I nearly put my face right into it before I noticed it lol! View attachment 1008245
I saw this little guy on my Lvtk plant this morning it’s a hummingbird moth a rare sight to see

7200E34D 0593 4372 9707 5CD5D1AB7E57
RookieBC

RookieBC

I have been spraying potassium bicarbonate, sunflower lecithin, glycerin, potassium silicate, essential oil of cinnamon, wintergeeen, thyme, oregano, clove and neem oil. I caught pm on one leaf when it was about the size of the end of a pencil.. no sign of pm here! I also cover my plants with a tarp when it rains. The strain is BC pink kush (Flowr Corp genetics) I heard pink kush is susceptible to mold so I’m also building a greenhouse around them when mid September hits.
I used Milk and water for PM spray it on the leaves when the sun is shining brightest. The mold and water react to the sunlight and somehow the leaves don't burn and the PM goes away in 1 -2 treatments 1 week. Worked better than anything I've every seen. Didn't harm the plants 1 bit and any left over milk I mixed with water and gave the plants a snack they loved it. Just be sure to flush s lil it can go rancid and make the soil smell like rotten milk

Greatlakes

Greatlakes

So the jelly dreams I bred finally had their indoor test run! They came down today! Definitely can't wait to see what they do outdoors next season.
I also have some male pollen from it that I will be breeding a branch off of a few select plants outdoors in my garden in a couple of weeks.

Screenshot 20200801 090309 One UI Home
Screenshot 20200801 090316 One UI Home
Holyswagger

Holyswagger

I used Milk and water for PM spray it on the leaves when the sun is shining brightest. The mold and water react to the sunlight and somehow the leaves don't burn and the PM goes away in 1 -2 treatments 1 week. Worked better than anything I've every seen. Didn't harm the plants 1 bit and any left over milk I mixed with water and gave the plants a snack they loved it. Just be sure to flush s lil it can go rancid and make the soil smell like rotten milk
I used milk last year on some plants that were about 3 - 4 weeks in bloom. I found that it made all the pistols turn brown and the bud was not smokable. Just don’t spray it on the buds !

shaganja

shaganja

So the jelly dreams I bred finally had their indoor test run! They came down today! Definitely can't wait to see what they do outdoors next season.
I also have some male pollen from it that I will be breeding a branch off of a few select plants outdoors in my garden in a couple of weeks.
Wow nice trics on your fan leaf stem!

JayBreeze

JayBreeze

About 6 feet tall +/- not sure what strains the seeds were a gift bag of randoms I started indoors and moved them outside in May they’re just on the fox farm trio and some training on the middle one so it has a different shape than the other two. They’re not even hidden at all and you can smell them from a good way off just starting to flower a tiny bit so maybe harvest in late aug or sept I’m not sure what to expect but so far it’s been fun

Top Bottom