Lets see your 2020 Outdoor Plants!

• Thread starter Dirtbag
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Purepiff

Purepiff

I really appreciate your support. I made it back in yesterday and was able to get everything out of my veg room outside. My greenhouse is trashed but repairable, and the girls in 40 gallons were a bit parched but recovered. No water yet at the farm power is still down so I can’t pump out of the well. The house and barn were saved the fire missed by 200 yards....thanks for thinking of me. I’m sure others have lost it all. I had to drive the tractor out to get out in time

Get a generator and get ur pump working. U dint ened electric to grow. Ive grown many spots that have no electric. Growers need ti ve resourceful

Rooke

Rooke

I topped them and tied them down a few times The last few months. I also removed the lower small buds and small stuff at the top. I’m still worried they may be too bushy but they seem to get a lot of sun and are growing quite well. I have another in a pot that is much smaller and seems to be weeks ahead somehow. Fertilizing with Grotech’s green line every second watering.
Hey there farmer! Nice plants looks like they are starting to flower for you. How old are they? Reason I’m asking is I’m thinking about switching my nutes next year and growtek is

Rooke

Rooke

Hey there farmer! Nice plants looks like they are starting to flower for you. How old are they? Reason I’m asking is I’m thinking about switching my nutes next year and growtek is
Whoops! One of the ones that I’m considering I’m currently using the pro silica and bloom booster which I have used in my last years grow with good results and it’s a Canadian company. Just wondering how you like using it, what strength are you using it at? Mega Crop is another one that I’m looking into as well thanks man!

frebo

frebo

sounds like we are close...i travel alot between there and northern california

i was kinda being a smartass about the emerald triangle thing--you're completely correct about climate change and zonal drift.

my first time with the jager, or with herer or with crosses of them. growing outdoor is a whole new world to me. it's only my fourth year outside, second year on this site. last year was a little bit disappointing. and yes indeed, this year is going to be waaayy better. i think yields are going to be stupidly large..

of course my grow partner won't stick to the same strains, or even to cuttings versus seeds, and is always fucking with what we feed, when, and how much. i'm a little more into dialing in, but what the hell do i know? and i'm grateful for it all...
The clones that were available at the dispensaries this year were as high THC as 28% and I knew the were female. How do seeds do better than that?

Last edited:
Pacnorthwest

Pacnorthwest

Whoops! One of the ones that I’m considering I’m currently using the pro silica and bloom booster which I have used in my last years grow with good results and it’s a Canadian company. Just wondering how you like using it, what strength are you using it at? Mega Crop is another one that I’m looking into as well thanks man!
I like the geotechnical but haven’t tried anything different either. It was recommended by someone who has used it for years. It’s a bit of work being 6 different bottles. I used it at about 2/3 strength every second watering. Again, no idea what I am doing but it’s looking quite nice so far!

Pacnorthwest

Pacnorthwest

I like the geotechnical but haven’t tried anything different either. It was recommended by someone who has used it for years. It’s a bit of work being 6 different bottles. I used it at about 2/3 strength every second watering. Again, no idea what I am doing but it’s looking quite nice so far!
Geotechnical is supposed to say grotech

SinCity

SinCity

The clones that were available at the dispensaries this year were as high THC as 28% and I knew the were female. How do seeds do better than that?
I don’t mean to imply anything about seeds versus clones. There’s a whole range of reasons why one or the other and the genetics within one or the other would be chosen.

SinCity

SinCity

If you’ve developed a relationship you trust at a dispensary, and you’re happy with those genetics, then no need to wander.
If I had a mom I liked enough right now, I wouldn’t be exploring seeds necessarily. BUT now that I am, it’s SO fun.

Holyswagger

Holyswagger

Here’s a little update on the Flowr Corp BC pink kush grow.

Top dressed them with sprouted alfalfa, corn and mung bean 5tbs each pot & I also crushed the seeds a bit in a mortar and pestle to prevent them from growing I added 2 tbs of mycorrhizae inoculant to the seeds... Also top dressed with 1tbs of Gia green 444 and 3 tbs of Gia green power bloom. I covered the seed and Gia green top dress with a 1 inch layer of gro 4 worm castings and slowly watered it all in with 3 tbs per gallon and a half of sprouted seeds (corn, mung bean and alfalfa Mix ) crushed in a blender with 1 tbs of fresh aloe Vera leaf gel and a 1/2 teaspoon of humic/ fulvic powder.
I waited 1 hour and then gave them another gallon each of water with 1/4 strength rubicon organic seaweed and 1/8th strength rubicon fish & a teaspoon per gallon of organic molasses.

SinCity

SinCity

LOL.....as I look at that post there is nothing 'short' about it.....sorry guys. I'm a bit wordy. Will shorten replies from now on !

i'm a huge weed geek--seems to me most folks here are too. i love talking about it--all of it, all aspects around it. etc. would hate to see you shorten your posts.

Latest posts

Top Bottom