Lets see your 2020 Outdoor Plants!

• Thread starter Dirtbag
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
amekins

amekins

Found some seeds in some dispensary Bubba Kush a couple of months ago and decided to plant them the end of July. As luck would have it, both beans germinated and popped through the soil August 1st. This week, one clearly displayed her gender. I up-potted her today from the 1-gallon plastic pot to a 3-gallon fabric pot in hopes of giving her the best chances for a fruitful bloom. I suspect the other plant is male but giving it another few days before I pull it.
EBEA6ADD 7042 4D12 B9D0 5ADD0344F443
0F4282AC E1DA 42CC A9D7 F4B2D65D1D6A
D5F830F1 9B0A 4372 9B95 59B4BEECAF4C

Madbud

Madbud

Found some seeds in some dispensary Bubba Kush a couple of months ago and decided to plant them the end of July. As luck would have it, both beans germinated and popped through the soil August 1st. This week, one clearly displayed her gender. I up-potted her today from the 1-gallon plastic pot to a 3-gallon fabric pot in hopes of giving her the best chances for a fruitful bloom. I suspect the other plant is male but giving it another few days before I pull it. View attachment 1025919View attachment 1025920View attachment 1025921
You’re really getting the “hang” of this😆

Rooke

Rooke

you pulled the plant towards the north? and let the plant grow back towards the sun? beautiful! curious for next year i like the structure!
I’ve been growing this way for 3 years now ya I pull them due north and cage them for support it’s kinda lst outdoors seems to work I’ve had some decent yields I pull some side branches out and down as well. Give it a try!

Derelict999

Derelict999

I was looking at these the other day you should look for the android/iPhone version can hook it up to your phone and take pictures. Products are more expensive in Canada and those loupes are like 15-20 bucks. When in the us it's half that price.
I just got one, light works but no luck with video.

ezenzyme

ezenzyme

I got two of the cheapie jewelers loupes from amazon myself.....they are TOUGH to get good with. You can barely breathe or you'll lose the place you're looking.....but with some practice they do work great (providing the light works---don't get one without a light !).

I had so many plants this first grow I actually got this pocket microscope to use instead, as I found it easier to work with. I have to admit that these devices are really small....they just take practice, but after a half dozen 'sessions' it gets much easier to see the trichomes. You'll develop an auto-pilot with understanding which direction to aim the device for best view.

EDIT: wanted to add that even with this one, the 60x is MUCH easier to view with than the 120x and it's perfectly adequate and a steal at this price. Good luck you guys.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00LAX52IQ/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o08_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
to use a jewelers loupe correctly you first close one eye and bring the lope up to the open eye resting on the face surrounding. you then either bring the object or your face closer until its in focus. I am a jeweler and the loupe has been used for a long tine for a reason, even the cheapie should work rather well

Wolfe

Wolfe

This was about a week ago. I will do another update soon but they are kicking ass out there. I am finding most if not all of my seeds I planted that I made are identical to their mothers and it really makes me happy. Because it’s incredible weed. Even the seeds of their own cultivars look alike. I’m out here salivating daily. The tangerine power 2.0 = concentrated tangerines. Yep it’s there again.. The gooey tang has that incredible Hawaiian Punch smell and heavy tric coverage. Oh man, it’s the one again! The killer skunk, has the same skunky tangerine taste! Yes I’m super happy. I’m testing GSC bag seed out there also that came from a really good phenotype. But all the varieties are different, which is ok. I think one will have the trademark I’m looking for. And I’ll decide if I want to use it in my program. To be fair my stuff is kicking it’s ass in trichome production. But it could just have a later start. Some are looking better than others with the GSC. One of the GSC, I don’t like much. It’s way too damn tall and has hardly any flowering going on. Another GSC runt looks like it is slow flowering also. The rest have decent internode space and are filling in nicely. The C4( gorilla glue#4x gorilla glue#4) is also replicating the mother. It has that chocolate mint coffee taste. The dynamite “runt pheno” I planted is smelling just like before. Super happy with these genetics right now. I just hope the weather cooperates. It’s supposed to be 30 degrees for one night here. I know they can tolerate some low temps. As long as it gets above freezing during the day I’m not too worried. Hopefully the forecast is wrong. Any how they have some time to ripen I usually go into late September or early October. They are fast flowering once they start. Happy growing peeps.

7E06189E 5515 4CD1 89A0 1150104CADE5
2C498AF1 C3ED 4E0B 8E10 57496D874EC8
83392D68 5B62 40A3 A133 380319CF0C20
4B143DB0 9C34 41B7 87E0 3C4FD1517CD9
3606C158 69C3 4257 B4A7 D591A665EAC2
zootallures9777

zootallures9777

Decided to bust out the macro lens. Nikon 105mm 2.8. S/S Widow. Now off to battle the green caterpillars grrrrrr.

TAJ 1669
Top Bottom