Lets see your 2020 Outdoor Plants!

• Thread starter Dirtbag
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SinCity

SinCity

@1diesel1 -- please keep posting pics! i'm closely watching this particular grow of yours because i have a hunch your plants are going to be close to mine in size and yield. if you can do what i think you can in those relatively small shoes...oh the possibilities! opens up a whole new world. watching this is so fun!

and of course genetics are important...but so far the growth is similar to mine. what strain are these and from whom did you source it (if i may ask)?

SinCity

SinCity

Depends on what company lol. I wouldn’t trust crop king or any of those butchers. From experience a reputable seed banks per square meter estimate is fairly accurate 👍

@Buscbk92 i agree with @Bosshogg about it depending on the breeder and distributor. but are the estimates from indoor, outdoor, dep? shoe size? etc. IMO, concentrate on learning as much as possible about outdoor growing methods to increase your yields, versus stated yields. IME, finding the highest yielding strains for outdoor is best done by asking around and looking at others' yields...

i too am on the hunt for high yielders for outside and high-yield, quick-finish strains for indoor. anyone..?

SinCity

SinCity

sept 4. josephine county. herer crosses from a local breeder.

Sept 4

Sept 4 2

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
@1diesel1 -- please keep posting pics! i'm closely watching this particular grow of yours because i have a hunch your plants are going to be close to mine in size and yield. if you can do what i think you can in those relatively small shoes...oh the possibilities! opens up a whole new world. watching this is so fun!

and of course genetics are important...but so far the growth is similar to mine. what strain are these and from whom did you source it (if i may ask)?

ZkittlesZ and OG, are clones I’m disappointed in both strains OD.
Learning experience.

Trump is also clone, Air Force one and UK Cheese x trump are from seed all strains were sourced from Founding Fathers Genetics, a friend of mine:)

Magoo is from Reno genetics (Srenots)

And ground pounder GK genetics (Phylex)

SinCity

SinCity

ZkittlesZ and OG, are clones I’m disappointed in both strains OD.
Learning experience.

Trump is also clone, Air Force one and UK Cheese x trump are from seed all strains were sourced from Founding Fathers Genetics, a friend of mine:)

Magoo is from Reno genetics (Srenots)

And ground pounder GK genetics (Phylex)

thanks for the info. hear and see GREAT things from srenots

teejacks

teejacks

we all have our favourite ladies 😍 really happy with the white widow fast from seedsman. strong branches, tight node spacing, and doesn't look like she's ever had a pest on her. living in a northern climate i need them to finish by mid-end sept latest without me doing any extra work such as light dep. one positive about a little bit / a lot of nitrogen def. is natural defoliation and less work 😂 cleans out the insides for me. gotta look at the positives in life! onward we go...

IMG 0054

IMG 0057

shaganja

shaganja

I hav
@Buscbk92 i agree with @Bosshogg about it depending on the breeder and distributor. but are the estimates from indoor, outdoor, dep? shoe size? etc. IMO, concentrate on learning as much as possible about outdoor growing methods to increase your yields, versus stated yields. IME, finding the highest yielding strains for outdoor is best done by asking around and looking at others' yields...

i too am on the hunt for high yielders for outside and high-yield, quick-finish strains for indoor. anyone..?
have a cross of phone home/ iranian. Finishes end of sept. Soda can size colas. Musky, and floral. This girl was big!
IMG 20190910 1835548
IMG 20190912 1606570
IMG 20190818 1632119
IMG 20190922 1722064
IMG 20190922 1913574
IMG 20190922 2111060

frebo

frebo

Sorry to hear that brother! Hopefully mine will finish on time. If not, I will hope for the best, and harvest early if needed. At least I can use it for edibles, or oil if that happens! ✌
Yours look like they will make it.
i bought a gram of Pineapple Express at a dispensary in Southern Oregon labeled 29%THC and found a single seed. The plant is now a 10’ tall female. I am hoping it is close to what the gram was.

Last edited:
nashobaTHC

nashobaTHC

this is herer x jager, taken sept 4. neither of us have ever seen magenta before! curious who has.
View attachment 1027186
I’ve had magenta pistils before but don’t remember which strain. Grab your best pics now because they eventually turn brown upon maturity like all other pistils. Beautiful to see. I can relate with your enjoyment of this rare spectacle.

Madmax

Madmax

The amount of lbs that you harvest off one plant is in the hands of the beholder..
Holy mother of mothra! Just found this on the back door, at least two inches long, wtf?
You in australia bro...they are a katydid i think ...had one on my plant couple yrs back..frightened the shit in me when i seen it..

Madbud

Madbud

The amount of lbs that you harvest off one plant is in the hands of the beholder..
You in australia bro...they are a katydid i think ...had one on my plant couple yrs back..frightened the shit in me when i seen it..
Oh yeah, wings look like a fan leaf. First i’ve seen, maybe the hawk had it for breakfast.

Madmax

Madmax

They do hey..pretty well camoflaged on a plant.didnt seem to b eating the leaves so i ilet him go about his business ..

Top Bottom