Lets see your 2020 Outdoor Plants!

• Thread starter Dirtbag
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
pinetarbiscuits

pinetarbiscuits

Yeah ...our issue is weather and a short grow season. Mites and caterpillars are luckily not something we deal with here. THANK GOD!
I'm still searching for the pest or disease that Oklahoma out door cannabis DOESN'T get!

ezenzyme

ezenzyme

Sprays? Not since the last foilar during transition. Pesticide? Fungicide? nope. i have hope! We have had out breaks of aphids but after a little time we started seeing a lot of lady bug larve and mature lace wings and mantis so it seems that the balance of nature will be the balance of my garden. No bud-a-pilliars yet but have found them on farms in the area. Been feeding SST's, molassas, huge top dressings, and a lil bit of crab meal. Most around six feet from the pot, all of them wider than taller. Foot to two above my head(i am 6'2"). Those 4x4s are twelve feet tall, for a scale of reference. And also is that a normal plant in a 200? No thats a damm beast in a 600!
IMG 0065
IMG 0076
for terp production.

IMG 0079
IMG 0074
IMG 0072
IMG 2468
IMG 0077

Madbud

Madbud

First cuts of 2020, always reminds me of college the summer i worked on the grounds crew. Plants all around the dorms from seeds thrown out the windows. High Times magazines under their mattresses, engineers.
8E1344E1 7CBF 458F 9A00 61F84D57886F

Greatlakes

Greatlakes

Sprays? Not since the last foilar during transition. Pesticide? Fungicide? nope. i have hope! We have had out breaks of aphids but after a little time we started seeing a lot of lady bug larve and mature lace wings and mantis so it seems that the balance of nature will be the balance of my garden. No bud-a-pilliars yet but have found them on farms in the area. Been feeding SST's, molassas, huge top dressings, and a lil bit of crab meal. Most around six feet from the pot, all of them wider than taller. Foot to two above my head(i am 6'2"). Those 4x4s are twelve feet tall, for a scale of reference. And also is that a normal plant in a 200? No thats a damm beast in a 600!View attachment 1028439View attachment 1028442for terp production.

View attachment 1028434View attachment 1028436View attachment 1028437View attachment 1028438View attachment 1028435
Really great work. The only reason I spray is because of my area. It is always wet this time of yr. Like drenched. PM isnt a problem but soon we will see an outbreak of black spotted fungus. Happens every yr and then it is a rush against the clock for harvest as your leaves are dying. My bacterial fungicide really has been a life saver in this department.
Your doing awesome work ....keep it up

Greenbob

Greenbob

My big bud/blueberry. We had a cold snap last week with highs in 60s and i saw a low of 38 one morning. Since then the lower fan leaves have yellowed up and all the leaf stems turned wicked dark purple. I been pulling off the yellow and now she looks like branches and buds. Last couple days have been hot and humid which creates lots of dew in the morning so I put her in the shed at night and she dry when i bring her out the next morning. My first grow so im being a little overprotective im sure. Heres how it looks this morn....

TheKushie

TheKushie

I'm guessing so it was outside in di

Yeah I'm giving it to friends battling Cancer or other medical issues. I love gardening and marijuana is the funnest plant I've grown yet. Hopefully it will be some good medicine for people. I smoked for 15 years straight then anxiety and this strain ain't good for anxiety lol
Your doing a good thing, have you though about growing CBD strains? You might be able to partake in smoking again on a different level. Or just grow it out and give your friends options in THC/CBD.

TheKushie

TheKushie

We'll all I can say is your doing a pretty awesome job for your first time looks better than most people who spend tons of money on their first grow just to grow schwag. LoL keep updating with picture as they grow I'd like to see how they turn out. And what are you doing for your grow in terms of medium and nutrients?

Buscbk92

Buscbk92

We'll all I can say is your doing a pretty awesome job for your first time looks better than most people who spend tons of money on their first grow just to grow schwag. LoL keep updating with picture as they grow I'd like to see how they turn out. And what are you doing for your grow in terms of medium and nutrients?
They are in 17 gallon pots with Mother Earth soil. I used the cheaper kind at first then switched them into their more expensive kind with the extra perlite. Then ran dyno gro nutrients for veg and for the beginning of flower then switched to dry organics by geo flora for the ending. My jet fuel here is my favorite and has the biggest buds so far. Appreciate the kind words. I have about 250 invested into 5 plants.

830F70F6 DCB2 4DA6 B52E C117ED42FDA3
A296C05C 9F67 499D ADBB 3B864D53FCB0
9E7F934C 8C45 453A A083 F9592E521182
2DB7BB5F 6C1A 468C 823E 22FBCCFC3B89
Top Bottom