Rooke

Update on the BC pink kush grow
This marks day 49 of the bloom cycle.
zero issue grow guys
Zero pm
Zero bud rot
Zero bug issues.

buds are looking 👍 great !

shit weather this week but its going to be worm and sunny next week.
WOW that’s a full house you’ve put a lot of work into your grow!! It’s stellar props bro!!!!

zuckuss11

zuckuss11

The smile says it all. Have a good yield! If you get a chance to LD. Do it.... better resin yields
Hello Poposao, sorry been out of the game for a long time, what is LD ? Does it have to do with live resin and dabbing?

Cheers

thcolin

thcolin

0206C936 BEB7 48E6 A5A1 629F8CD712F3
FFF3D803 49B5 4C6A 98AA 748B98F842B4
D34D153E EED2 49C9 8BC1 EAF73B44DD39

Checking the trichomes again tomorrow after work, thinking it’s coming down this Saturday. First harvest this size for me but I’m ready! Two other plants that are bit bigger but a bit behind compared to this one. No rot at all, just some dang little flys that keep getting stuck to it! I pick em off and there isnt any mess left behind but it’s hard not to bang up the trichomes in the process...

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
Ugh this weather is slowing everything down

That's alright bro, keep the air on it, the terps are going to be fantastic, trust me on this. Anything where your at this time of year has to be getting nice and cool at night, sorta like my winter grows, there the one's I love the most.

Hang in there as long as you can, just be vigilant.
I got a feeling some of these strains I've got would do really well up there.

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
View attachment 1038444View attachment 1038445View attachment 1038446

Checking the trichomes again tomorrow after work, thinking it’s coming down this Saturday. First harvest this size for me but I’m ready! Two other plants that are bit bigger but a bit behind compared to this one. No rot at all, just some dang little flys that keep getting stuck to it! I pick em off and there isnt any mess left behind but it’s hard not to bang up the trichomes in the process...

Yes, watch for fungus if you see nats. It can tunnel underneath on plants like that, but that looks really healthy. Usually shows up first on lower branches

So many nice plants.

First grow
Look really good, getting close, keep them big colas dry at night bro, that's the key, from night till morning is when they pickup the most moisture, so anyhow to mitigate that (fans) would be huge.

Last edited:
Greatlakes

Greatlakes

That's alright bro, keep the air on it, the terps are going to be fantastic, trust me on this. Anything where your at this time of year has to be getting nice and cool at night, sorta like my winter grows, there the one's I love the most.

Hang in there as long as you can, just be vigilant.
I got a feeling some of these strains I've got would do really well up there.
Thank you! I'm keeping them out as long as possible but where I live right now it's going to be 28 degrees for the next two nights with a high of mid 40s. Plus two more days of below freezing. It will warm up next week tho. Just got to make it through this is all.

shaganja

shaganja

bimini. Or underground greenhouse. I went 4 foot down in this greenhouse. The temps inside sit at around 50 degrees. (Ground temps) while outside temps are dropping to the freeze mark. I put in raised beds, so the inside walkway is the heatsink. When I lay down in the walkway, I can feel the temps are lower than the beds up top. Really hoping they will make some good dank this year!
IMG 20200520 1645019
IMG 20200720 2020422
IMG 20200917 1537195
IMG 20200928 1511592

Top Bottom