Let's see your 2023 outdoor grow!

• Thread starter shaganja
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bguwop420

bguwop420

Nice to see some buds appear. I wasn’t sure if I’d have males or females, got 4 girls.

How long do buds take to grow out? Will they be harvestable by October 1st week?

It’s my first time growing….
Should be further along that this if growing outdoors

grnmtn

grnmtn

That is a wonderful goal. I salute you man! Doing good so far. 👍🏻
Growing in NE is a challenge especially in Northern NE. The weather being the biggest challenge along with pests. Pests can be controlled but not the weather. Choosing the correct strain helps. Shorter flowering strains that are mold resistant has helped me in most years in VT but not this year with constant rain. 2023 is a wash, literally!

fromogtothis

fromogtothis

So, I bought CBD Kush Auto seeds and started 2 of them the end of June and they can't be more different.
3rd pic is close up of airy buds.
Is this genetic or did I do something wrong?
I have one pheno of green crack that is behaving similarly
20230828 192128
20230828 192138
20230828 192149
20230828 192226
20230828 192238

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
you guys were talking about the reward from growing being addictive and i couldn't agree more. I get up water go to work for ten hours come home comb over the girls and go to bed. My wife said she feels neglected in the summer. From now on I'm telling her I'm addicted and I can't find help🤣
That’s kung fu level bullet dodging, always blaming the addicts……😂

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
you guys were talking about the reward from growing being addictive and i couldn't agree more. I get up water go to work for ten hours come home comb over the girls and go to bed. My wife said she feels neglected in the summer. From now on I'm telling her I'm addicted and I can't find help🤣
Now you’re going to have to make it up to her all winter! Growing is a double edged sword!😄

757Botanist

Three random plants. Thank goodness they all were females, it got
Really really hot in July here in the east coast so I think that caused some
Cal-Mg deficiency but they are holding strong. Using FF fert, rain water from barrel, egg shells and coffee grounds. Any suggestions

IMG 4302
U

UK1Richard

Three random plants. Thank goodness they all were females, it got
Really really hot in July here in the east coast so I think that caused some
Cal-Mg deficiency but they are holding strong. Using FF fert, rain water from barrel, egg shells and coffee grounds. Any suggestions
Wish mine was that bushy haha

Top Bottom