Let's see your 2023 outdoor grow!

• Thread starter shaganja
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

I’ve been waiting for an auspicious moment to harvest big Mazar, and here we are at the Harvest Moon. What a great tree she’s been. Let’s take another last look before I take her in.

Thanks Big Mazar!
View attachment 2049065
I gotta say MisterHelix, if you weren't so good at growing bud, i'd say you should start making music videos. All of them. Very impactful lol

Z

zombiedeathfuck

Super lemon haze ripening
0919231827b

MisterHelix

MisterHelix

Selected Harvest Photos: big Mazar
Outdoor Organic 2023

44B873D1 7D91 4CAD A084 7B2F47567AF7
3D9C16EF 941F 40B6 B904 CE36A2C055A4
7D6BCB71 A5A8 4881 A726 18BDA1F1F140
7E4EB5B5 D5E7 4ED6 B935 C11805CF7EB3

I hope y’all have a bountiful and memorable harvest season!

I still got this bagseed Jack Herer to care for, so that’ll keep me entertained for a while yet.

🌱🌱🌱🌱
Oh right this pic too.
21214312 359F 42DD 9187 8B2AE6C64A7F

Last edited:
bguwop420

bguwop420

Ok, I’ll play. I think….I think I want you to give me a reason why you ~should~ harvest.
The buds are looking almost finished to me at least, only thing is the buds might need some more time to pack on weight ..I'm mostly worried about my other plant that I keep in the same area because that one had bud rot but it seems to be under control now

MisterHelix

MisterHelix

The buds are looking almost finished to me at least, only thing is the buds might need some more time to pack on weight ..I'm mostly worried about my other plant that I keep in the same area because that one had bud rot but it seems to be under control now

It's hard to tell on the video but the buds are turning purple in alotta spots now and actually look smokeable...I'm gonna let it go some more time tho just hope bud rot doesnt creep up
Cool. Those sound like reasons. Well, you don’t want them to rot, that’s for sure. Don’t be afraid to pry the buds open and look at the “stem side” to make sure everything is healthy.

Once each of the pistils browns, the calyx that it’s attached to swells a bit. That’s “the fattening”. I think it takes a week, but I don’t navigate time well. If you can stare at the trichomes in the sunlight with your eyeballs hard enough, you can sometimes just see when they’ve become white instead of clear.

Stare Hard As Fk. Yeah. 💨

bguwop420

bguwop420

Cool. Those sound like reasons. Well, you don’t want them to rot, that’s for sure. Don’t be afraid to pry the buds open and look at the “stem side” to make sure everything is healthy.

Once each of the pistils browns, the calyx that it’s attached to swells a bit. That’s “the fattening”. I think

Once each of the pistils browns, the calyx that it’s attached to swells a bit. That’s “the fattening”. I think it takes a week, but I don’t navigate time well. If you can stare at the trichomes in the sunlight with your eyeballs hard enough, you can sometimes just see when they’ve become white instead of clear.

Stare Hard As Fk. Yeah. 💨
Ok cool appreciate the info I have noticed swollen calyxes but they've been like that for little while now on both plants, ill let em go for longer tho

cpurola

cpurola

Last Monday, before the rains came, I harvested 2/3 of one of my CBD Strawberry plants. She's the short one in the middle.
Trichs were cloudy but few amber. Could have used more time.
I pawed through each and every branch and flower but only found 8-10 buds with Botrytis.
Cbd strawberry 2023

Cbd strawberrry cola 2023

Cbd strawberry 2023 closeup

O

okidokerjoker

Trespassers will be persecuted to the full extent of, 2 mungrel dogs which aint never been over suchable to strangers, and one double barrel shotgun, which ain’t loaded with sofa pillars! Damned if I ain’t getting tired of people, sneaking in and stealing my buds!
Hang fishing line with treble fishing hooks hanging down in leaders/bottom rigs. You will catch the..lol for serious tho....

Top Bottom