lets talk overgrow.com

• Thread starter tattoojim
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
No,my keyboard is fine,though I am a BIT fucked up!!!
I love Caps Locks,Arm Bars,Triangles Strangle Holds,Wrist Locks and Toe Holds,TOO!!!
Are you a friend of David Watson?
Good Luck!
hell yeah man thats whats up...you ever seen a cobra choke wrapped around someones neck..
i love to roll ..but when its all serious...im a pound for pound brawler, and the left hook closes them eyes every time lol...man i miss the gym :(...last year our club had 4 titles before the club shut down...streetfighters trained the right way, get it on in the ring..no bullshit

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
Jim,check my new signature...
I am a street fight veteran;bikies,surfers,football players are my fav lunch.Been brawling with my three bros and old man since I was born.I REALLY love the Original Way Mike Tyson Trained and fought,combined with anything else that works,like a BOMB.
Drunken Skunk is my chosen name of the "MuayThai" style,I love to train the most.
I was once able to read the bottom of a South Pacific Champs boot,though,he couldn't get me the second time as I jumped ATLEAST 10 feet backwards,away from him...end of bout number 491...
Junior Santos is my favorite heavey weight cage fighter!
I weigh 69 kgs in fight trim,74 kg's as is for the street...where they don't wait for ya to weigh in, or put head gear and gloves on!
I have my own Tai Chi pattern for a total body wellness/fitness,as well,based on the Yang Family's Fu Sheng Yuan school pattern.Fu Sheng Yuan is my Kung Fu friend and mentor.
:D why does fighting make me smile...why does fighting make you smile.. cause we are warriors bro... we mix some stoner ju jit su,,some gracie..and a good bit of formal boxing..
i feel lucky..i got to train with a old school trainer in boxing..dude was70 years old and still ran us young bucks into the ground..my coach was a well rounded teacher. he learned from the best ..and loved training us poor ass street fighters to get in a cage :D

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Yes,my first boxing trainer,Wally Bentley,was the same.Old pugilistic bastard,would not leave the "kid"(me) alone!
I guess he figured I would NEED it,because of my natural ability to attract the queer ...ucker in the crowd! These guys are hard to find,now!
...anyway,back to the"overgrow" subject...that site was full of "Ganja Warriors" just like you and I,or I & I.
Things are Irie in the world of Ganja today...
Take this for example:
Which would you keep as the breeder,and why?

hard to say just by looking, but if I had to go by structure I would personally choose 01213/01218.

click80

click80

How would you find the seeds that you wanted?

If Sativex, GW's cannabis-based medicine for treating MS symptoms, gets approved by British regulators, what effect will that have on the debate over medical marijuana?

It will prove to people, patients, and businesses that cannabis can be a valuable therapeutic agent. And once Sativex gets the go-ahead in the UK, it will quickly win approval in Europe,Canada, and Australia -- and the U.S. will be the one country to stand there and say, No, cannabis has no therapeutic application. But I don't think American scientists will stand for that.

Thanks for all the posts TK. I appreciate your time. Never knew all that. I thought Sativex was already approved for the UK? I haven't looked at it since last year sometime......been waiting for it though. I expected them to try and get fast track FDA on it so it would stay out of the news longer.....either way it's a fifty/fifty tossup on whether it will cause a shitstorm or not. I say it won't. The press should treat them okay. They should go ahead and push for it now while the snowball has the most momentum. IF I had any spare change I would put some of it in GW. Just for the hell of it.

genepool

genepool

I was just remembering a K2 and an Ice plant I had back then that was awesome and an Aurora Indica...all from Nirvana, go figure...in like '94 or '95 I think, I bought the entire Nirvana catalog for shits and grins..

Citral kush from Plural of Kush was another badass I had around

Tex

Wow TK that's what's up this post really made me stop and think, I rember drooling and dreaming about their Ice and K2 pics, they looked insane! I did get to grow some Ice Cream my 1st indoor grow and she did not let me down at all very nice herbs from what I recall. Still find myself wodering about the K2 as that one also looked very special those pics were nuts from what I remember.

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
i would love to recreate the overgrow design style for thcfarmer, i have found a screenshot of a thread from overgrow

i just need a screenshot of the forums homepage, but i cant find it anywhere

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Hey Cap,the one on the left,had just the same yield as Calypso(sister seed),and one of the bananas jized upon the Calypso Mother to produce ALL female seeds of the same genes(femmed)!
I call these couple seeds,Hunter Valley Hash Plant.
Lets see what they produce;citrus,diesel,choclate,hash of course!!!
My fav!

You need my address to send me some testers? :D

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
What THC Farmer needs is a thread with no rules,Not just .a place for blowing off steam but a thread you can expect to come out of most times with blood on your nose! We all need to be able to be an ass sometimes but the problem would be containing it to that thread only.

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

although i try to disagree with anything directed at negativity..... this isnt church... im with you. there should be a place like that, where if you have valid and honest (not disrespectful yo mama shit) shit that you need called out and discussed... would be cool if there was a place for that.

start w you mark share your fuckin insane-crazy-i'd sell a kidney for stock!!!! LOL
I know you're sittin on a good 50 strains i'd probably kill to even taste... let alone get to grow!

hope you're doing good brotha

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
What THC Farmer needs is a thread with no rules,Not just .a place for blowing off steam but a thread you can expect to come out of most times with blood on your nose! We all need to be able to be an ass sometimes but the problem would be containing it to that thread only.

Its coming soon. It will be called the trash can where everyone can go and talk shit and get crazy no holds barred.

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
The o "Shark Tank" back in action...it was always to exhausting for me but alot of folks loved that shit...blood in the water was a daily deal...can't think of why that was good but to each his own

Top Bottom