lets talk overgrow.com

• Thread starter tattoojim
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Aligee

Aligee

i too used to go over to moms and read overgrow for hours on her dial up service lol incognito559 was my handle that place had so much knowledge oh my...

Dirty White Boy

Dirty White Boy

I was the exact same way, I use too skip school and sit on that board and read.......Man now thats all the shit that still too this day pushes me too just keep on. Different times now fer sure. But dont count yourself short Tex, you are the modern day Krusty or whoever you wanna compare too.....people look up too you like people use too look up to them.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Crazy Composer, Reeferman, Bacchus, Marco, Shanti, Ghost, Lonestar, Heath Robison, 3little birds, etc.. and oh my god Krusty was so damn hardcore and intertaining..man there was some badass cats to follow...I used to read like 6 hours a day and i mean read not jump around ADD styley...I even liked Gypsy and DG when they were on there and in the early years of IC when I was around there.

Here is a little Krusty love.....I mean really now

Tex

That's tight. I remember reading heaths mini vert coliseum thread and that shit blew me away. The meticulous wrapping of the reflectex and the sick journal skills. That was a huge inspiration to me back in around '05? I don't remember the year. I lurked on forums a long time before I ever decided to actually post. Back int he day I was far more paranoid. I remember when the kottonmouth kings were barely even a band, and a buddy from it and my best friends older bro had this shit we called the "deep dark purps". That one was a crowd favorite. There was another one too back in like '97.. This cat in Studio city had the most perfectly cured and trimmed herb I had ever seen or smelled since. It was absolutely amazing. Back then he was "hooking us up" at 680 / oz. no breaks. eighths were 75 bucks. We just called it the studio city.. I wonder if anyone else on here ever saw that stuff. This was way before shit was legal. Remember the first kushes in the dispensaries going for 80/bag. LOL...

grayskull

grayskull

When did OG RASKAL & SWERVE & VAPOUR & ORGNKID get into the scene at OVERGROW..?
cause that was when all the talk began about OGers kush & bubba kush....

sky high

sky high

There was a whole line of cats working the kushes before Swerve/OGR....and of all those names, only Organkid had any impact on OG that I remember. (a HUGE impact)

What I remember is that those Organkid Oger's/Bubba/Banana "Kush" S-1 seeds were VERY scarce and went immediately the few times they were available at HS.

After those drops....my memory says late 2004 or so....it took a good 6 months before folks like ghost and katsu started sharing pics on OG and stirring up a buzz about something "new"...and it was close to the end of the OG/HS dynasty in 2006 that anyone else even got a cut from those drops/cats...and then you had to know one of those cats or be REAL close in the circle to get one yourself. FWIW.....I don't remember those other 3 names being mentioned in tandem with "kush" until much, much later. However, after OG went down...folks were splintered all over the Net...so missing someone's involvement wasn't too hard @ the time....which was right when the masses got a hold of "kush".

I do remember that it was well into 2007 when "Tech"....or "Technology Kush" was created/worked....because the "Tech" (Technology) in the name was a nod to the creator's alma mater...Virginia Tech.....and was inspired by the shootings there in 2007. From there, I dropped out of the circle and lost track who/where had involvement in taking it farther until I came the the Farm in mid 2009...which was when I started hearing those other names.

I'm sure TK has a take on it all should he care to share...but that's what I remember about it.

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
I didnt get stuff from Orgnkid until right after OG went down...I remember Orgnkid burned down a million dollar house makin BHO or so the story went.

I was runnin almost all TRC stuff like every strain Lone had with some DP Orangebud and Mazar sprinkled in there..then I was nuts for Reeferman's Pink kush, Viet Black, Nutcruncher, Willie Nelson, Phen Phon, etc...

I wasn't so much chasin strains back then, I was into the process, and when i got into the zone it didn't matter what i was runnin, it was dank every time.

Tex

KushCompass

KushCompass

Man I miss the OG days... F1SatiGen was my handle over there.. I REALLY miss Dmans gear. His Orange Spice, MMM MMM GOOOD!

Shitlo Gicsays

Shitlo Gicsays

I remember Crazy Composer's CC99 was spectacular!!!
And the day Dirty White Boy,posted from one of his school class rooms!!!
Am I right?
I sent Dman my version of Double Fun called Triple Treat,too!
Today I am sick of being Shit Logic Says,and I will change my name to The Last Pontiac!

grayskull

grayskull

Huh???...2004??....VAPOUR is who took ORGNKID on as a breeder...all the names I mentioned are the 4fathers so to speak of OG kush and bubba kush and lots of elite strains.....TEXKID & JLP hated on ORGNKID so bad he disappeared.....there was a small group of people that had OG KUSH & BUBBA KUSH.. BUT it was SWERVE,OG RASKAL,ORGNKID & others who brought OG KUSH & Bubba kush to the scene VIA the devil's harvest crew.....oh by 2006 OG KUSH WAS IN FULL SWING & OG kush clones were EVERYWHERE...the best was at ANGEL OF MALIBU....where ORGNKID blow up the kush scene

Shitlo Gicsays

Shitlo Gicsays

Yes I remember the HATRED!!!
Look at the scene now,ah Texas Kid!

Reactions: 313
F

fuzzy

TK,did you ever go on HG420?I was on there with Heath, Ink,Mogggggys,WallyDuck,and a bunch of others.That site wasnt too bad either.Peace and Happy Holidays,fuzzy

grayskull

grayskull

Oh and DNA's KOSHER KUSH...IS A CLONE FROM A ORGNKID GHOST CUT THAT A COUPLE OF JEWISH DUDES BOUGHT FROM ANGEL OF MALIBU AND KEPT IT...

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
I never hated on Orgnkid on OG, funny thing is I never posted there at all, I used it solely as an email service basically and an information resource, so it wasn't me...I may have talked shit over on IC after the fact but I had beta's a few of the S1's and they sucked for me with all kinds of variation, like 20 plants 20 phenos kinda stuff..The DHC is where my Bubba cut came from back in the day well before '06 I believe but hell I don't know anymore but there where no hard feelins between any of us. When OG went down it got sketchy for a bit for every one in the game

JLP is the shit and Wallyduck is tops with the Duckfoot Maple indica stuff, Afropips with all those equetorial sativas...man those dudes killed it

I can't remember what sites anymore I was on..a couple private site, HG420, Roll it up, Reeferman's, Meduser had a board for awhile I think also. BC Bud depot had a badass site for a bit when I was kickin all the Plan B craziness with Vegas. BC Bud reindexed their website and I lost about 1000 pics in the migration, some cray shit on there..

I had a sweet Pink Grapefruit and Pink Kush strait from the Reeferman camp that killed it..

Cannabis Cowboy,s Toe Jam, Honey Bee, Biker Bob all where the shit

Tex

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
I used to trip out that right when school let out startin on the east coast headin west the memebers would go from a couple of lines on names to pages of names sometimes

There was definately a super hate vibe over there but that was also a little early on the whole internet thing and people where still pretty rabid..plus people started having contact with other members in the real world and it wasn't so funny anymore to be a dick flamin troll

Tex

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
I was completely ignorant as to what people were talking about back then since I didn't really use the internet. I heard people saying "overgrow" left and right but it was in one ear and right out the other. Wish I had been paying more attention at the time.

grayskull

grayskull

Texas kid i was meaning ICMAG was when you hated on ORGNKID
But texas kid do you remember when the whole OGers kush talk got started on OVERGROW
cause everytime OGer kush was mentioned I got it confused with OGR for some reason was it raskal who got the whole OGers kush thing started?

Reactions: 313
Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
I really don't know anymore....I was runnin a way different slate back then..I didn't grow any OG at all till I got the whole CC catalog and the SFV and Tahoe from seed killed it

I was brutal on Fems and S1's back then, still am just less vocal about it

Tex

Top Bottom