Lizard King & Lemon Alien Dawg

• Thread starter Dodge
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dodge

Dodge

I lost a whole batch of seeds b4. I planted them straight in soil & everytime I watered them the seeds dug deeper in2 the soil. 1 seed made it & it was a killer girl..
I'm glad ur seeds made it ur gunna have some nice buds in a few months.. Good luck with this grow

Me too man.... At least I will have something to work with. I'm down to two LAD's..... lol. I know your LAD's are doing really good. I need to go through your thread again and make sure I don't miss anything. I have five solid Lizard King's tho... so I'm gonna get to smoke that fo sho.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

The LAD's r super uniform so I'm sure ur gunna find a kick ass pheno.. I got 5 girls & 4 r twins with only 1 different lookin.. Ur gunna b ok with ur 2 I juss hope there not boys..

Dodge

Dodge

These seedlings are giving it all they got no doubt... I have five Lizard's that will live for sure and one little runt Lizard King OG that may make it...... So that Is good....... The Lemon Alien Dawg is down to only two survivors. There are two others that are going down fast. I have the slimmest of chances to hit a grand slam. If the two LAD's make it and If one is male and If one is female, Then I get a bunch of LAD f1 beans and a bunch of LAD x Lizard King OG beans. (allota if's in that sentence). So due to the circumstances the intent of this run has changed to be a seed run. I am gonna keep whatever I get and do open pollination. The plants that make it on this run are, without a doubt, the strongest of the bunch and will serve this purpose well. The first pic is Lizard King OG and the second and third pics are the two wee little Lemon Alien Dawg's. Keep these little Dawg's in your thoughts.... they need good vibes..... lol. Okay......Pics:

Lizard King OG
SAM 0237

LAD
SAM 0229

LAD
SAM 0228

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Next time you run seeds, soak for 24 hours in distilled/ro water, and then drop them in rapid rooters. Then rip a littel corner of the rapid rooter off. A piece just big enough to cover the hole. Lightly drop it on top of the hole, don't press it in.

You will not have the same problem I GUARANTEE.

Dodge

Dodge

Today both the LAD's finally died..... on a positive side a major promotion, of sorts, was given to me. I must put first thing first. Due to major changes with my job and the fact that I doomed this run from the start, I am pulling the plug on this grow :( I am going to be away for several months. I have to focus on work for the next several months and because of that will be forced to quit growing for a spell.... I am going to gift the Lizard King's. I love to grow, that will never change..... LONG LIVE THC FARMER!!!! Dodge out.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Today both the LAD's finally died..... on a positive side a major promotion, of sorts, was given to me. I must put first thing first. Due to major changes with my job and the fact that I doomed this run from the start, I am pulling the plug on this grow :( I am going to be away for several months. I have to focus on work for the next several months and because of that will be forced to quit growing for a spell.... I am going to gift the Lizard King's. I love to grow, that will never change..... LONG LIVE THC FARMER!!!! Dodge out.

Congrats man!

Dodge

Dodge

The dust has settled and I'm looking to flip the lights back on!! Ya'll know I can't go out like that!! I got my freebie from that 4/20 give away. So you know it's on now. Gonna re-do this exact line up right here if they still got it it. Stay tuned...

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
The dust has settled and I'm looking to flip the lights back on!! Ya'll know I can't go out like that!! I got my freebie from that 4/20 give away. So you know it's on now. Gonna re-do this exact line up right here if they still got it it. Stay tuned...
hahahahhaha!!!

that didnt last long.

Dodge

Dodge

Things are falling into place. Started my free ET seeds and some random seeds from some mexi weed non brick, decent, actually. The overall setup is the same, 1k utrasun bloom and a home made t5 light bank for veg with the daylight spectrum bulbs, good ones for veg like 6400k. The improvement is now separate veg and bloom areas. Had to work out new safe addy, no prob. Still planning on running the original lineup. Looking back, the reason the plants died or never lived, was because I knew the move was eminent and was hoping things would work out the way they did with my job and realized the plants were doomed and so they were. I expect this time will bring some robust, colorful and dank as hell flowers. Pics:
SAM 0373

SAM 0364

SAM 0361

SAM 0366
SAM 0367
SAM 0368

Dodge

Dodge

The free ET seeds and the random mex are the only players on my team at this point. My starting lineup, LAD & Lizard King will hit the field soon...... and to make this run a little better than my last I went ahead and picked up some Tres Dawg from Top Dawg. Lessons have been learned. 3/3 on the ET germ and the random mex popped on 1/2 ratio. I transplanted the germed seeds into soil. I used some run of the mill sta green potting soil. The soil is not the best but that is easy fix, it's fine for now. I mixed in vermiculite this time to get air to the roots better and make the soil a little easier to use. I used two parts soil to one part vermiculite. It makes a nice loose media easy to fill cups with. Sowed the seed only about half inch down, lesson learned..... pics, the soil in the bucket was not yet mixed:

SAM 0380

SAM 0381
SAM 0397
SAM 0401

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

are the ET seeds fem? if they are watch them very very close cuz their fem line herms

Dodge

Dodge

I am going to run separate logs for each strain from here on out... I am waiting patiently for re supply.... I cant freaking believe I popped all the beans from the types I got all at once. Where is the sense in that, makes wanna kick my own ass at this point because it is now more than obvious that you need like 4 or five at a time. Stupid... Anyway, I got the ET seeds up and am excited about tres sister....

Bakataha

Bakataha

Done.... but I will leave the tops on, just for now, until I see growth. In order to keep RH up in the containers and dust out.

This home made light bank is much brighter than it appears in pictures.
View attachment 222808
Supposedly, you're supposed to keep your lights within 4 inches of your plant when working with cfl's, but you want to definitely keep those little boos humid for at least 2 days after they break the surface, so they all get some real nice roots goin in deep

Top Bottom