• Tagged users None
Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Sounds like sound advice to me.I will be following it. Thanks

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Agreed! Love the sound of a victor rat trap going off! Sounds like, victory!

Buzzzz

Buzzzz

Agreed! Love the sound of a victor rat trap going off! Sounds like, victory!
For mice yellow predator traps are the way to go, much more sensitive,the little bastards clean the victors off. In the country after the crops are cut the mice come looking for a winter home and i don't poison because other animals may eat them.

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
I put peanut butter on the bottom of the trigger plate. Bags me some mice. LB has cats and a wife So has to find a less violent trap. Takes a lot of the fun out of it.

Lockeboxgrows

Lockeboxgrows

Watered and without a moment to spare...
IMG 20220716 151907682
IMG 20220716 151915195

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Making them beg for it! No harm no foul! I looked at your forecast and I would wait a week or two before I started crowing too loud! Lol!

Lockeboxgrows

Lockeboxgrows

Making them beg for it! No harm no foul! I looked at your forecast and I would wait a week or two before I started crowing too loud! Lol!
Haha yeah hoping it cools down some soon, neither my animals/ plants are all too fond of the heat

Lockeboxgrows

Lockeboxgrows

Had a bit cooler of a day yesterday due to some storms moving through the area. Still hot as shit but a little cooler lol.

Growth seems on the slow side but that could just be me. Or maybe the extreme environment, not too sure. Here they is
IMG 20220720 171107683
IMG 20220720 171127781

the same jackass in charge of watering the indoor forgot the backyard too..😅 🤣
IMG 20220720 173114040

Lockeboxgrows

Lockeboxgrows

106⁰ today with 22% humidity. If they don't get 5 gallons of water a day they look like that lol. The seedling was more of a bad judgement call on my part, it wasn't ready for water last night but I should have done it anyway

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Right on! I have to keep an eye on mine too. But it doesn’t take them long to recover.

Lockeboxgrows

Lockeboxgrows

Right on! I have to keep an eye on mine too. But it doesn’t take them long to recover.
Yeah I've learned that this summer for sure lol. Like I mentioned a couple post back I have to water these plants 5 gallons everyday I tried to skip yesterday and go two days and this was the result LOL.
I knew what I was coming home to though it was no surprise 😂

Lockeboxgrows

Lockeboxgrows

Update from this morning. The AB x TGC is standing tall and straight but all of the leaves still look dry and dead so I'm hoping it pulls through. I feel wrong for saying this but why couldn't it have been the auto that this happened to LMAO

Top Bottom