Looking For New Nutrient Line To Try Out

• Thread starter Thecalikid
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
I got a nectar for the gods sample kit. It's expensive as hell, but it is truly awesome! I probably won't buy it because of the price but I gotta admit, it's some good shit. Plants are super healthy, and doing WAY BETTER than my plants getting fox farm nutes.

If I had to do it all over again I’d go with NFTG. Their lineup is rock solid and they have everything you need. So it’s dead simple to run with it. You can use as many extras as you’d like or just use the basics. They did a great job building their nute line. And imo many other companies could benefit from following in the same direction.

Cost wise I don’t think it’s too bad compared with any other good solid nutrient line such as BioBizz or Primordial Solutions. You’re going to spend damn near $200 for a full set of quart bottles no matter who you use if you use liquid ferts. Plus you can get their free sample pack and just buy what you run out of as you use it up.

I only use a couple of their products but I’ve been impressed at the simplicity and quality. Sure they aren’t OMRI certified but really who gives a shit? Unless you are growing commercially and need lab certification to make the claim to the public in hopes of garnering more sales then I don’t see the point. But that’s me.

chillywilly

chillywilly

Doing food grade, know your know...a plant is a plant...nutes is nutes...simple .
cw

chillywilly

chillywilly

Full spectrum nutes ...low ppm... guerilla grower...he he...
cw

chillywilly

chillywilly

OMRI for in door to up your product and program...USDA certified...NCMGA(national capital Master gardeners association) DC ...am with full wholistic herbalists, organic growers dealing with true herbalists. .no recs or so called medies ...real peeps doing real research not polls or...patients , not potential for lab rats...30+ years doing...now research is over on ... growing mainly because I have seen project after another, no real reason for the project to continue on and no progression...no ibl, no heirlooms no reviews on...what has happened to the cannabis community???!

Unit541

Unit541

If you want to buy a product listen to the people suggesting Jacks.

Speaking of Jacks, my experience has also been positive running the 10-30-20 bloom booster exclusively from veg to harvest. Must add your own calcium, but it's a lot easier to mix than the 5-12-26 + calNit especially if you're in a bit of a hurry.

FatManatee

FatManatee

Cannabis needs no more special nutes than any other plant...just give proper and right nutes at right time...
cw

Incorrect. Hormones can be used to increase yield and resin production (proven with science). Adding microbial inoculants to soil has also been proven to have many benefits, infact without microbes plant life would seize to exist.

chillywilly

chillywilly

UV-B lighting will increase thc/resin production... I've used Botanicare pure blend pro bloom and liquid karma witch works good and Sonne's #2 Cal/mag...using RAW nutes right now... Humboldt county own is bomb for flush, makes buds swell like crazy...but full spectrum minerals like fulvic has like 70+ minerals and sea weeds have balanced mins and aminos...also aloe 200x...
cw

chillywilly

chillywilly

Again depends on strain...most are growing kushes which I don't require those high nutes...check Mandala seeds website , the guy says high nutes are not particularly needed for cannabis, and I've grown plenty outdoors without all that, some greensand, espoma plant tone scratched in, some worm casting , azomite and stand back... indoors can be tricky, but personally I'm an outdoors guy... another that I really like is Algo flash now called Algo plus Geranium formula is bomb, stacks flowers nicely...I guess we all find what works best ...
cw

BillFarthing

BillFarthing

Supporter
I've done Heavy 16 for years. Great yield and great phenotype expression. I'm going to do a run of New Millennium nutes because they are unique and use the timing on hormones like kinetin and chitosan for awesome weight and frost.

Homegrown365

Homegrown365

Just my 2cents. Jacks 321 ROCKS!!! From clone to harvest. No muss, no fuss!!! KISS!!! Pics of current grow: BOG Blue Kush in coco, 800watts Cree COBs.
Cheers.

Stay safe!!!
Success w/ya grow!!!

IMG 3653
IMG 3644
IMG 3645
IMG 3646
IMG 3353
PETRICHOR

PETRICHOR

I have a local compost company that makes a compost based medium that needs no feeding until ur plants fill out the bag the medium comes in. They then give u an option for 5 lb bag of compost that made to top off as needed to feed. I'm shocked at how well this works honestly. I don't want to inundate threads with links but if anyone is interested I have no issues helping them with the info.
The plant in the picture grew in this medium by accident in my bathroom this summer......solo cup.....I chit u not!

Homegrown365

Homegrown365

Pics of growroom at harvest time. Cuttings to harvest, JR Peters Jacks 321.
Sh*t, can't KISS any easier and always get superb results. Gotta love it.
Cheers,
Stay safe!!!
Success w/ya grow!!!

IMG 3779
IMG 3781
IMG 3783
IMG 3785
IMG 3787
Funkadelic

Funkadelic

I recently switched from House and Garden to Veg&Bloom and I couldn't be happier. Saving a ton of money, extremely easy to use and the results are just as good if not better.
How have the terpenes worked out so far bro? I'm following your thread and the recipe posted there. I love V+B but in the past I winged it too much. Now just on point on the formula.

Curious how strong the terpenes may finish.

YES Veg and Bloom and YES to Nectar for the Gods. NO to GH... ugh.

Top Bottom