Loompa Headband aka Underdawg OG Whats real, whats not

• Thread starter loompa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ChalkyWhite

ChalkyWhite

What's up Loompa any chance in the future that richochet gets underdawg og beans or foodog beans especially the underdawg beans :)...I think I've seen them with foo a little while back.

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
@loompa she's out there w only well respected heads and they will not budge when it comes to giving her up. A good friend of mines has been after her for years w/o success. Much props w judging characters so well. A couple the isle have her but you said it came from u. They might just take her to the grave w them. Cheers;)

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
@loompa .Was just at RIO seems like some of the people are hating on Loompa and the Farm. that sucks! I am so glad to finally run your gear and I am sure most of the people here feel the same. But when you get people that talk shit and the about the Farm and is its Breeders I get upset. You talk shit about one of us on the Farm you talk shit about all of us is the way I see it.

You spent many years doing what you do and finally share your gear and people hate thats sad. Now I can see the reason for some breeders not wanting to share their gear. All the BS that goes with it who wants to deal with that. They shouldn't talk about the the people on the farm of its breeder cant we all just get along. We have a good vibe here at the Farm. Let them haters at RIO hate, we at the Farm have your back I am sure on that.

It takes more Energy to be negative than positive ...In the long run they will be left in the dust! Great info your sharing Loompa and much respect ! M

loompa

loompa

Breeder
Supporter
It takes more Energy to be negative than positive ...In the long run they will be left in the dust! Great info your sharing Loompa and much respect ! M

Ive been online for so long now that its just the nature of the beast for people to argue. Especially testosterone driven males all fighting to be alpha. Its playground stuff. I learned to try to stay clear of it, theres no point arguing over things that are so subjective. And 99% of all arguing and hate speech is just related to some sort of miscommunication or someone misinterpreting what was said. Its just not worth my time to address the negative. People will always hate and not everyone will like what you do. I learned along time ago to be trusting and honest and positive, sure, sometimes I get taken advantage off, but Id rather walk around with a strut than all hunched over thinking the world is out to get me. Its just a life choice and everyone has the right to choose theirs. But I used to live that hateful animalistic testosterone driven killing machine, and ultimately I wasn't very happy. My life now has never been better and I love what I do...what more can you ask.

Thanks Medusa :)
Loompa

shawnskush

shawnskush

Alls I know is I wanna sample some of them loompa meds youve been a legend for years!

Venom818

Venom818

hope you don't mind loompa if you do let me know and ill remove the pics.
loompas headband

IMG 1889

loompa

loompa

Breeder
Supporter
lmao no bragging she's just that good ,my fav cut of og and the best og i have had the pleasure to grow and smoke

here you go
View attachment 403422 View attachment 403423 View attachment 403424

Those are sweet pics man. You definately have her dialed in good. Yea man, she is good isnt she?..lol Its almost unbelieveable the first time you rip her. Thankfully Ive finally got some nice seed lines throwing out some very good representations of her and its in seed form. She is one finicky plant though isnt she...lol

Edit: That my friends out there is what I'm talking about when I say dialing in a plant. 99% of all the OGK you see in shops are not grown to this perfection. Thats why its so difficult to actually guage an OG from a club, most arent grown properly, most are not flushed, most are stressed and lack resin and lack swollen calyxes because of it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom