Loompa Headband aka Underdawg OG Whats real, whats not

• Thread starter loompa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

trich queen

I know bluebully420 believe in the trichs tell hin what day to cut but as a General number he sais no less than 70 unless the plant is saying other wise so usually at day 45-50 he starts a generous watering even though hes organic he has told me to try it and i have to say it does seem to improve on an already great flavor, as to the @oompah ? The flavor honestly is a very intense fuel/lemony and a heavy earthy skunky taste and the smell is what gets me you can have a few jars open and be smoking a nice one and when a jar of this opens you know its in the room its very sour lemon skunky smell with a candied twist if that makes any sense at all i know he described it as paint thinner dumped on a dead skunk with a lemon squeezed on top lol if that helps at all, now the high is what i love abouy his pheno its a heart thumping instant jump start of a heavy hitting saty dominant og followed by a heavy eyed feeling of wheres the couch the refrigerator the candy cabinet and the nearest dominos hahahaha. I say it like this if you smoke this do not attempt to set down because if you do you will stay but as long as your movin and groovin that satty influence keeps ya going

Oom pah pah

Oom pah pah

Loompa Farms
I know bluebully420 believe in the trichs tell hin what day to cut but as a General number he sais no less than 70 unless the plant is saying other wise so usually at day 45-50 he starts a generous watering even though hes organic he has told me to try it and i have to say it does seem to improve on an already great flavor, as to the @oompah ? The flavor honestly is a very intense fuel/lemony and a heavy earthy skunky taste and the smell is what gets me you can have a few jars open and be smoking a nice one and when a jar of this opens you know its in the room its very sour lemon skunky smell with a candied twist if that makes any sense at all i know he described it as paint thinner dumped on a dead skunk with a lemon squeezed on top lol if that helps at all, now the high is what i love abouy his pheno its a heart thumping instant jump start of a heavy hitting saty dominant og followed by a heavy eyed feeling of wheres the couch the refrigerator the candy cabinet and the nearest dominos hahahaha. I say it like this if you smoke this do not attempt to set down because if you do you will stay but as long as your movin and groovin that satty influence keeps ya going

Trich queen . Great info thanks for sharing. Now my only question is when can I sample it ;)

T

trich queen

@Oompah pah i noticed the ud pheno that is bully's sexed very late and had both of us convinced it was a male bully had actually made plans to breed with her then all of a suden she shot hairs out of his clones so wierd but the clones shot hairs out before the seedling did so he ran the clones and well we were very impressed not quite to ud at riccochet but i have to say its the only thing ive had that compares in all catagories now the extensive pheno hunt him and i are doing collectively is showing some of the best specimens ive seen in a very long time honestly since the early days when the og hype had taken off we got 3 foo dogs that to me are really second to maybe a handfull of clone onlys out there, the silver bubster i know was bullys pick and well hes right we were both after a socal mk dominant as its a clone only thats eluded the two of us for a while and so far we believe to have one also a stellar bubba pheno that looks identical to nspectas pre 98 and bully has a freak that is a blend of what seems to be bubba meets ssh. The moondawgs so far are straight chemmy funk with one smelling like a black berry cobler mix with round up and the purple dogwoods have been a joy to hunt bully has a few surprises coming as my purped out dogwood came from him and well hes got another one that grows more of a lighter blueish looking purple but has a pure skunk funk to it. Cant wait to show em off

VERMONTSKUNKS

VERMONTSKUNKS

This is what fake Loompa farms' seeds look like. Feel free to pass it on . Feel bad someone would be ripped off. Someone asked if these are real and we've never sold some of the gear he has shown and the labels look phony . The fact that they have no outer packaging does not bode well either
for fucks sake they will stop at NOTHING! shocked and disgusted tbh. God forbid he invest 200 and do an open pollination. I did with your headband cause she was SOOOOO sexy. Now they may not come out as sexy,hot as yours did om pah pah but I figure having that headband lineage in there will NEVER hurt my breeding experiment. Thanks for making folks aware of the bullshit.

Cam Berns

Cam Berns

Growing what I thought was Underdawg OG ...Given to me as a freebie earlier this year from the Tude. Been 6 months and 4 grows of it. So far they have all been a lil different , in different environments , of course. But the 600 watt HPS is yielding the best ...Better than my Indagrow induction light setup. Healthy size and rock hard nugs..

Ogfresh

Ogfresh

Growing what I thought was Underdawg OG ...Given to me as a freebie earlier this year from the Tude. Been 6 months and 4 grows of it. So far they have all been a lil different , in different environments , of course. But the 600 watt HPS is yielding the best ...Better than my Indagrow induction light setup. Healthy size and rock hard nugs..
I don't think Tude ever got anyLoompa's gear!
You prolly got the THSeeds replicas...lol

Cam Berns

Cam Berns

I don't think Tude ever got anyLoompa's gear!
You prolly got the THSeeds replicas...lol
Not sure but I kept a few plants I liked .. and got a great yield..can't complain, just waiting on this Trueberry strain now..

Cam Berns

Cam Berns

Ohh wow. Thanks Loompa!!! I appreciate the confusion, would love to grab some of the real things... are they around somewhere, or is it a "Reynolds" Wrap on that?

Power OG

Power OG

Ohh wow. Thanks Loompa!!! I appreciate the confusion, would love to grab some of the real things... are they around somewhere, or is it a "Reynolds" Wrap on that?
You can get Yeti f3 =Underdawg x Humboldt snow, and any of LoompaFarms gear hear on the bay. Moondawgs, Purple dogwood, FooDog, Abmonal Snowman. I know the YETI bx2 were limited release which was Underdawg x Yeti f2, no longer available.

H

happy b

Its not really about the origanal breeder losing money,it seems like it pisses him off that they lie to us the customer.its like loompa said,they dont have to lie.if someone claims to hav tremendous genetics then dont change the name trying to get them a good rep from an already extremely popular variety.and i dont think TH seeds fooled ANYONE with theyr underdawg og.i got a couple of the TH "version" of ud og a while back and although it was ok it was NEVER going to get the kinda reputation as loompas although iv never had the pleasure of trying loompas.however i hav seen many loompa underdawg grow pics and from what iv seen the TH version looks alot mor unstable.you know like they just went "that one and that one" with a couple of weaker chems,stuck em in a room together then sold the results as underdawg og.it didnt hav the potency or strong funky taste of any headband,chem or any og crosses iv had except maybe dna genetics kushberry.it definetly had a good bit of chem in ther but didnt quite measure up.its ALWAYS the same with copied genetics.because its usually done by lazy immoral arseholes who are only interested in making a buck,these ripped off genetics are NEVER as good as the originals coz they dont have a passion for the plant and dont put as much love and effort into theyr projects as the smaller sometimes lesser known breeders do.its usualy the bigger more commercial companies that use these marketing tactics..you all know the kind of companies i mean..greenhouse,gypsy nirvana and theyr ilk.theyr only good for newbies to practice with and even at thats debatable.im also a bit surprised at TH seeds ripping off a strain name.dont they usually come up with theyr own names and stuff?i thought they wer a decent company.heard some stories about theyr purps aswell but also a similar thing with theyr Burmese kush which is supposed to be 100%indaca growing very tall and leggy.it sounds like TH hav been up to no good too.oh well.

Top Bottom