Loompa Headband aka Underdawg OG Whats real, whats not

• Thread starter loompa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Oom pah pah

Oom pah pah

Loompa Farms
Well said happy b . I'm sorry you were misled. It's an unfortunate fact of the industry. You gotta call a spade a spade. Now you know and like gi joe said ... ...
There will be some new gear dropping here soon. I'm just popping Viet black x underdog beans. Tests so far show extremely vibrant, colorful, flowers with an incredible soaring sativa high . The farm is a great place to be . Welcome to the farmily.

H

happy b

Well said happy b . I'm sorry you were misled. It's an unfortunate fact of the industry. You gotta call a spade a spade. Now you know and like gi joe said ... ...
There will be some new gear dropping here soon. I'm just popping Viet black x underdog beans. Tests so far show extremely vibrant, colorful, flowers with an incredible soaring sativa high . The farm is a great place to be . Welcome to the farmily.
Thanks a lot loompa but dont worry i didnt actually buy the TH underdawg.i was aware that it was a loompa copy and im not ashamed to say it piqued my interest but they were just freedies.when i buy seeds i always get original genetics from original breeder or were original breeder has came out and said "yeah so and so is running some of my "whatever" its the real deal."never tried your underdawg og.i really wanted to get your yeti but always out everywere.(thats when you know its the bizz)isnt that the true underdawg or is yeti something different?eitherway im looking forward to your next drop.

Oom pah pah

Oom pah pah

Loompa Farms
You are correct. Due to all the confusion w the name we. Worked the Yeti line to be better than the original Loompa headband aka Underdog OG.

H

happy b

Is it called YETI because the branches look like the abominable snowmans arm making a fist?iv had a few strains that looked like that and they were ALWAYS top yeilders.

H

happy b

Is it called yeti because when its in flower the branches look like the abominable snowmans arm making a fist?iv had afew strains like that and they were always solid yeilders.

Oom pah pah

Oom pah pah

Loompa Farms
It's called Yeti because it is an elusive magical creature, often faked and impersonated. We liked the analogy. The breeding of the Yeti all went down in the heart of Sasquatch country, and the original male used was from the legendary Humboldt Snow. We then selected for potency, flavor, smell, and structure.

H

happy b

Sorry guys i seemed to hav had a de ja vu moment there.i didnt realise the post went up then wrote it out again.doh!i feel kinda guilty coz im actualy smoking TH gear just now.lol.not underdawg though.iv started to look more towards breeders whith good genetics who,how shall i put it..have a less "commercial" goal in theyr breeding(if what they do IS breeding)and more towards TRUELY GOOD genetics,not just the hype of good genetics whith inferior genetics.and that quest led me here to the "farm".

H

happy b

It's called Yeti because it is an elusive magical creature, often faked and impersonated. We liked the analogy. The breeding of the Yeti all went down in the heart of Sasquatch country, and the original male used was from the legendary Humboldt Snow. We then selected for potency, flavor, smell, and structure.
Ha ha nice one!its strange how a lot of the cannabis community put so much stock in a name.a good name always catches your attention even when you think you know why its called what its called but you actually dont.the yeti being a perfect example.i had read on a forum a few years backa guy talking about the yeti in the exact way you said you called it yeti for loompa,you know? he wrote"had this strain once called yeti.never seen it before or since.only had half a pack given to me as a gift.didnt know what i had until i had killed it.it was hands down the best weed iv ever smoked.ect ect"he was on a mission to find this "yeti" again.cant remember if he did,but thats how these legends get going.so yeah YETI is a great name for a plant but a good name cant replace good genetics but when you put the two together as you have loompa,thats when legends are born.i cant wait till next drop loompa i just hope i can snag a pack as i know they go EXTREMELY fast.lol.

Oom pah pah

Oom pah pah

Loompa Farms
anyone who bought "LOOMPA GEAR" through potsnobs or haggardharold or Bro Dirt at cannazon.. im sorry to say youve been ripped off. Folks please check with us before you buy fake gear. apparently a buch of folks were misled. sorry

MJ Indicator

MJ Indicator

I am an ignorant chimp. I asked dumb questions in a direct email to Loompa Farms when I could have just read this fine thread full of historical and genetic data. I apoligize to Loompa Farms for cluttering the inbox.

Go ahead thcfarmers read through this from page 1, its a testament to the dignity and principle our community should exude and communicate with. I am proud to read what all of you share, confident the greater work of a few individuals carries an important weight & worth for the future. 2015 will be an outstanding year for Loompa Farms, you can feel it.

Shamus

Shamus

anyone who bought "LOOMPA GEAR" through potsnobs or haggardharold or Bro Dirt at cannazon.. im sorry to say youve been ripped off. Folks please check with us before you buy fake gear. apparently a buch of folks were misled. sorry

Lol r u fuckin serious?

I'll be waiting for your PUBLIC apology

Haggard gave out like 10 packs for free and sold the rest for pennies.

Last edited:
Shamus

Shamus

o_O .....smh, that's messed up! They confronted him not too long ago over at the Zon about his shady dealings ...tsk tsk tsk can't do peeps wrong like this and expect good things to happen for you, his karma is officially F'd for life.

No it's not. I didn't know loompa gave people fake packs

If those packs were fakes then so was the gear on the farm.

Shady dealings? What making sure anyone who wanted the glue or the cookies got it? Helping out paraplegics and cancer patients alike? Mother fuckers always find it so easy to hate after something is gone.

Ps. Fuck yall

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom