Loompa Headband aka Underdawg OG Whats real, whats not

• Thread starter loompa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Power OG

Power OG

Yeti OG bx2 very UD dominant pheno. She's my special lady.
Screenshot 2015 01 07 17 01 13
Respect

glockdoc

glockdoc

what u gonna breed her with powerOG, make her do it with someone fierce..pretty much any chem line or a very solid afghan

N

nightmarecreature

Loompa made a lot of things clear when he discussed the headband. One thing he did not make clear is the actual smell and flavor of his headband. This question always get dodged. Why is something so important never mentioned?

This is directed toward Loompa or Oom Pah Pah.

glockdoc

glockdoc

Loompa made a lot of things clear when he discussed the headband. One thing he did not make clear is the actual smell and flavor of his headband. This question always get dodged. Why is something so important never mentioned?

This is directed toward Loompa or Oom Pah Pah.
ive asked idk if it was in a pm but they said it taste just like candy..so im guessing candy tasting kush.

N

nightmarecreature

That's a terrible description. Almost every strain has a Candy like smell at first. I want a real description on the smell and taste. I don't want to hear,"Look for purple stems in the seedlings." Every Kush or OG has candy stripped stems. People pay a lot of money for these seeds looking for an Underdawg dominate pheno, without knowing what they are really searching for. I'm running nearly 4 packs of the Yeti F3's and I want real facts. Can Loompa or Oom pah pah please answer this post? Thank You.

tweedy

tweedy

That's a terrible description. Almost every strain has a Candy like smell at first. I want a real description on the smell and taste. I don't want to hear,"Look for purple stems in the seedlings." Every Kush or OG has candy stripped stems. People pay a lot of money for these seeds looking for an Underdawg dominate pheno, without knowing what they are really searching for. I'm running nearly 4 packs of the Yeti F3's and I want real facts. Can Loompa or Oom pah pah please answer this post? Thank You.
If you use the @ and type their name I believe it sends a message telling them to check your post. Might help getting a hold of them.

Oom pah pah

Oom pah pah

Loompa Farms
Well all of our sniffers are different. To me Loompa Farms Underdog or Loompa Farms Headband whatever you want to call it smells like dank ancient earth, skunk, pine, fuel, limonene. The smell is extremely intense and penetrating. Kind of like taking a deep breath of a lemon grove in a thousands of year old peat bog,in the middle of an evergreen forest, with a skunk problem and a tractor that is leaking #2 diesel everywhere. I tried to get a little creative for you nightmare. Basically like the funkiest OG type quality plant. The smell translates 100 percent through in the smoke, right to the very end. It coats your mouth and lips with a velvety resin and you can taste it hours after smoking. Many a brown tooth from LFUD doobies.
anyone else care to share their thought on the smells and flavors of LFUD?

N

nightmarecreature

Thank you! Any plastic smells? The Yeti's seem to give off lemon, plastic aka Tennis ball smells. I wasnt sure if that was from the Underdawg or not?

Oom pah pah

Oom pah pah

Loompa Farms
No problem guys we are here to share.
The plastic/ tennis ball funk is an expression of the petroleum product profile that i pickup. Some call it diesel some call it gas, fuel, kerosene. Its always a good sign when you are picking up heavyterp profiles in veg.

DC105

DC105

Well all of our sniffers are different. To me Loompa Farms Underdog or Loompa Farms Headband whatever you want to call it smells like dank ancient earth, skunk, pine, fuel, limonene. The smell is extremely intense and penetrating. Kind of like taking a deep breath of a lemon grove in a thousands of year old peat bog,in the middle of an evergreen forest, with a skunk problem and a tractor that is leaking #2 diesel everywhere. I tried to get a little creative for you nightmare. Basically like the funkiest OG type quality plant. The smell translates 100 percent through in the smoke, right to the very end. It coats your mouth and lips with a velvety resin and you can taste it hours after smoking. Many a brown tooth from LFUD doobies.

Boing!!!!

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

I think you covered it pretty well,lol.

G

greengost420

i was gonna say they better not be candy/sweet! thats why they trashed the male that ggg ganked, shit was too sweet! lol i just ran a single and got that heavy earthy n limonene like said. hAD to chop due to pm but was still dank at like 40 daze lol bout to run like 50 real soon. ill post my pheno hunt in this forum when i do. looking for keeper ladies and maybe a stud or 2. also considering the black yeti, bout to look for a journal.

blis84

blis84

Yea gages jo og is a sweeter og, but the offsping is usually firè as its a excellent male. The nicest strain I've burned the past few years is my 2 breakout keepers aka blue diesel x jo og. One Pheno is blueberry Dom and turns raspberry color and tastes like blueberry incense with some diesel undertones the other phenò is NYCD Dom and tastes like melon bubbliscious both taste 2nd to none. Both are nice and potent!

Last edited:
G

greengost420

ill agree that theres def fire in the offspring. i bet your breakout is dank as shit.

loompa

loompa

Breeder
Supporter
I dont generally talk about the flavor or smell because its so subjective, some people call the OGesk smell as lemon, well i dont get lemon at all with my sniffer, I could go on for days with adjectives people give to the OG aroma. But just know, all OG's have a similar aroma, its in the complexity of the aroma where she really differs in alot of cases. She is like ommpapa said, she is a greasy, fuel, skunk earthiness that coats your mouth and leaves a greasy fuel taste coating your tongue. She is not generally sweet at all to my sniffer, but some have descibed a slight sweetness, but I dont get that at all. She is not a sweet OG, rather much more musky.

Blis84: Im glad I could of service. I know that gage is working with my Loompa headband, and his jo kush is from work that I had done. Now Im not sure of timetables and not sure exactly how gage worked his stuff, but from what I understand( and correct me if I'm wrong), but gage is or has been working with an Underdog OG male. Well there is no underdog male. He either has a male off seeds that I bred or he is using the male that Medic found. That male he found was not from my underdog OG. The male medic used was bagseed from some OG that he had bought down in the southern cal and brought it up to me to work with because medic called ou that bag of OG he got as fire. Those crosses back in the day were called emporer Kush and empress kush.

Latest posts

Top Bottom