Loran gear

• Thread starter ohthatguy8
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

OldLuck

Just wanted to give a big shout out to @Loran to say thank you. We will get these going as soon as we can. Can't wait to post these gems in full bloom.
0j1kc5mnxl82pr2s9g6.jpg

straydogOG

straydogOG

Hey Loran... just wonderin if there are any pics out there of your Deep Hash (Deep Chunk x Hash Plant) and wondering on the potency on it aswell, if youve tried it, I have no idea how long its been around...cant find much on it... thanks!

BSSF

sd

Loran

Loran

I don't know of any pics out there. I made those beans 5 or 6 years ago and have passed some around as well as growing it here. I have a friend whose wife swears by Deep Hash for insomnia and cramps. She's a typical Afghan dom indica. Once in a while you'll find a real stinker as well. I use DC with a DJ Short Blueberry male in making Bear which has it's own following. On the potency scale I give it an 8.5 or so. As with Any indica, the darker the trichs the higher the cbd cbn etc. Love, Peace & Respect, Loran

straydogOG

straydogOG

Loran big thanks for the info... on the deep hash. and your Bear sounds like a real winner as well.

And ha ThanKs for making them.... I`m surprised this one isnt more popular... or rather why theres no journals on it... I got 6 beans ..god willing I get a boy and girl. This real indica deserves to be preserved. I`ll do my best.

thanks again!

BSSF

sd

elkhunter

elkhunter

Loran, are the blueberry crosses using your BMB ? they sound awesome...peace..elk..

Loran

Loran

Loran, are the blueberry crosses using your BMB ? they sound awesome...peace..elk..
The crosses vary. Blue Mountain Berry is a cross of DJ Short and BCSC Blueberry's. Canis Azul for instance is BCSC Blueberry x Chemdog 4bx. I have a BCSC male that I use on crosses from time to time as well. I hope this confuses everyone as much as it does me right now as I need my morning coffee. Have a great day. LPR, Loran

O

OldLuck

What is the story on the Chemdog #4 bx male? Is that BCSC male used in Phreak? Thanks for the info sir.

Loran

Loran

The Chem 4bx male was given to me by a friend here in NorCal. He's been tested for 2 years already on a few moms. All good. The BCSC male is used in the Phreak cross. Good meds w/ alot of cbd's. I have a few dozen left but this one will not be released so keep cuts and pass it around. LPR, Loran

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

20140809 053604
20140809 053612
20140809 053633
20140809 053647
Morning farm! My two lbl ladies should be a decent pull of frost covered buds. You can see some heat issues. Plus they've been treated like red headed step children like the rest of my garden.
No offense to any red headed step children.

707seedbank

707seedbank

Supporter
OldLuck- The chem4Bx loran is working with could be a Chemdog #4 bx2 or Chemdog #4 bx3. Not sure which one they grew out but i know i gave them both.
The first male i used when starting the chem project was a skva Chemdog 91/ Bubba bx3. from there i grew out tons of seeds, selecting males, reversing males and on and on…. The chem 4bx3 is pretty much a IBL. Every seed comes out Chemdog #4. The only difference in phenos i have found, is some are larger then others but everyone stinks of the that chem funk.

707seedbank

707seedbank

Supporter
Sweet brother man!!! Life is finally mellowing out for me. I'll come visit soon:)

Top Bottom