Lost's MPB's

• Thread starter Lost
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

Lost

Shady - My roots did not really gain much mass after week 2-3.

Got everything chopped and its off to get things going in the other room.

Yields were just about what I figured earlier. The large 98 bubba yielded just over 1.5. Not the 1.75 I was hoping for but there are a ton of things I can do better next time :) I really think the shooting powder really hurt my yield and I will not make that mistake next time. Also, My plants only had light on 3 sides not 4 like dd's has so I think with a proper setup I can hit 2.25. Thanks for watching!

T

TyKaycha

Also, My plants only had light on 3 sides not 4 like dd's has so I think with a proper setup I can hit 2.25. Thanks for watching!

And we'll be watching for the next grow too! I think you'll easily hit 2.25 next go around!

B

bakershredhead

Whats your take on the shooting powder. I've used it before and it works pretty good. It's strong for sure you just need to drop your ec down when u use it. There's M.O.A.B which is pretty much the same stuff only cheaper. Just wondering about the negative affects you kats have had with it.

T

tree farmer

Yea, just make sure if your have the $$ to get the trimmer before. Its just overwhelming especially as a one man operation, as alot of us are..

i feel your pain. one man operation.

L

Lost

Whats your take on the shooting powder. I've used it before and it works pretty good. It's strong for sure you just need to drop your ec down when u use it. There's M.O.A.B which is pretty much the same stuff only cheaper. Just wondering about the negative affects you kats have had with it.

I dropped my PPM waaay down and it still burnt. I think its my 98 bubba. Ima refresh the mom anyway. I ran super low ppm's and never got over 1100 ppm but I think one week I put in just a little too much. I did 2 1/2 packs of powder in about 105 gallon res change with nutes at 700 before add..

I also noticed that my last run had bigger buds when I used the gravity. I am changing some flow rates next time and lowering res temps 2 more degrees.

I learned alot and messed up a few basics that I should have not, but all in all, it was a huge learning experience.

The buds are top shelp, absolutely perfect! I have already smoked a few and even fairly fresh they kick me in the dick every time. Soo nice soo smooth.

L

Lost

Im going with DD's bloomers which are AN I believe. Bud Blood and Overdrive will be next. Ill probablly switch over half way thru to AN sensi 2 part for the last part of the run. Dunno yet, but AN bloom boosters are fo sho..

i feel your pain. one man operation.

Still trimming my coco pots, lol... Its rough! I have to say that mpb's are easier to trim tho, because of the size of the buds :)

M

mcattak

great job....DD also uses AN BigBud and Overdrive which is what I use right now...I would be careful and not use Gravity in the same rez mixed with BigBud or Overdrive..If I use pgr's I use them at the end of week 3 right before the stretch is finished..Then use the AN supplements weeks 4-8..How many days did you let the bubba go for???..Can we see pics of the final product???..I am in week 5 and feel the need to get rid of some fan leaves(as you know there ate a lot) some do some don't...Did you????..

thanks

Apache69

Apache69

Im going with DD's bloomers which are AN I believe. Bud Blood and Overdrive will be next. Ill probablly switch over half way thru to AN sensi 2 part for the last part of the run. Dunno yet, but AN bloom boosters are fo sho..

Still trimming my coco pots, lol... Its rough! I have to say that mpb's are easier to trim tho, because of the size of the buds :)

Lost, thank you so much for sharing your ideas and findings with all of us! I am curios to see if someone could use the same DD nut line up for a Coco grow?

Cheers,

Illmind

Illmind

Sicc root mass looks like santa clauses beard. DDs setup working majic for you?

E

easypleasie

Bro, 1.5 is major respectable! Helluva job! I'm sure you'll hit your expectations with your changes next go. How's the new room build coming along?

P

Pandaman

Nice man! You've been working hard I can see. Good lookin nugs :)

BOSSMAN88188

BOSSMAN88188

Hell ya very nice job bro.
'You have convinced me. I will be getting a groomer real soon.
I think my lazy arse is going for the motorized one.

D

Dubwobble

The dried buds look super dank... when I zoom in I swear I can smell them!

Latest posts

Top Bottom