Lost's MPB's

• Thread starter Lost
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

Lost

Nice pics...Were you able to save the bubba????

Mc - I got a new cutting of it! The clone I got had PM bad an I had to kill it off it nurse it back to health. I have some pollen im waiting on and about 15 seeds from my Fruity Pebble's OG (need to test and make sure they don't herm..), i also have the 13 Dawgs, so I have quite a bit of work to do if I can figure out what im going to do.

Im pretty sure im going to hit my The White with some ROG pollen as well.

Sunshine - Yea, i run a fuzzy logic ppm controller. There is not much to see, i have a small broken fan that has the CO2 line wrapped in circles in front of the fan. The fan blows it into other fans and it get distributed. I run 1 tank every 7-10 days.

Verticle bulbs are great and they do wonders for the humidity. They have a learning curve and in my opinion then need a fan on the floor blowing up to keep them cool..

Latest grow is going very well. Got some serious trees this round..

L

Lost

hows the new grow, sure wouldnt mind seeing some pics

Its going ok. I've had some yellowing in 2 plants and im getting a little stumped. I think the flourides in the tap water I used (about 80 gallons of my 250 res) are locking things out. I dunno. I'll try to get a camera and get some pics. Still working on some of the simple things in the room but I flipped on sunday. Largest was 5 feet.. lol. I got problems... Current run is all Cali Connection, bunch of rogs and a Corleone Kush and a few Deadhead OG's. I got Some Cush in coco pots for shits and giggles..

E

evergreensnow

Stupid question Lost but, are those just grommets around the drain tubes??

L

Lost

That is an old build and I do not make the tubs like that anymore. Yes, they were just grommets. It works fine bu the tubing was clear and apain to work with . I went to 1 inch drains, using ebb and flow fittings.. I'll try to get some new pics up one day..

ALLegal420

ALLegal420

Premium Member
Supporter
Is it just me or did LEDgirl's sub-forum disapear?

Lost, I believe LEDgirl is getting in a test hexagon shaped vertical LED grow light in a couple weeks (10" in diameter I believe, can't remember height). I believe she said it was 750w... I don't know if that's 750w HID comprable or a 750w LED unit.
I'm also very interested to see the results of actual LED penetration in this style of grow.

If ya switch to LED's and need somewhere to store those ancient HID's so there not in your way then lemme know. ;) lol

chrometrichs

chrometrichs

What happened to the a/c lost? was it your mini-split that quit on you? do you know why yet?

L

Lost

Yes, its the fittings. I think I just got a bad fitting and it caused a leak. I have 2 mini splits but the smaller cannot keep up with the load all alone and by 1/2 thru the day its hot!

My next grow log will be an undercurrent setup just for fun. I don't think anyone is interested in seeing another MPB log. There are a ton of them going... Maybe after the undercurrent run :)

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
Wow. You did a mini-split in a few hours. I don't understand those things. I know what goes outside and what goes inside. I know there is some copper in there somewhere. That's it. Did you have a clue how to do it when you got it?

L

Lost

I researched it. I have to say I did not get the fittings tight enough the first time, and since I have had issues. Its the first unit that I put in, and don't know if its a defect or what.

The install is really easy and my other one works well. I think I just got unlucky and am having trouble nailing the leak point down.

L

Lost

I also had 4 males this round for some reason. The monster got cut down, but its neighbor has taken up the slack. Make sure your strain is female before it goes in! I tried to cut out flowering a clone and 4 did not show even tho they were huge. All the big ones got cut down and that left me with 1 med large one and one medium small one, and a bunch of fillers I was vegging up. Big mistake, I had a bunch of stuff going on IRL and it bit me in the ass!

Mr.Sputnik

Mr.Sputnik

Soapy water in a spray bottle works good to find leaks (look for bubbles). Eagle 20ew for the PM, supposed to remove PM systemically. Sorry to hear about that lost.

L

Lost

No PM. And I am having an HVAC guy coming out to fix the a/c. I have used seranade on clones I got from a club and it works great but I have tons of airflow and 40% humidity most times. We all fuck up from time to time, and I had alot going on.

P

Purkle

Premium Member
Supporter
Sic that you still got that fire in ya to do something. You gonna ditch the mpb's for a minute and try the undercurrents? Sweet good luck man!

L

Lost

Nope, Ill be running both.

I have 2 rooms and Undercurrent is providing the unit. Its going to be a 4 plant grow on 40 inch centers, with their 13 gallon tubs.. It will be much like this MPB grow, so it will be a great reference. I have a feeling the undercurrent is going to be sick..

When life gets you down, you smoke a bowl and figure out how to fix it. I've had one of the worst past 30 days evar, 2 surgerys, and another one on the horizon, but life goes on with or without you..

OGReggieBUSH777

OGReggieBUSH777

wish u good fortune and speedy recovery Lost!!!!!!... thanks for the info

BOSSMAN88188

BOSSMAN88188

Nice score on the UC system.
Cant wait to see how the 13 g setup does.
And bro you know I am super busy. But dont hurt youself.
If you need me just PM me. And I am making a fresh batch of snickers.
So I will be needing to come see you any way's.

Gray Beard

Gray Beard

Sorry to hear about the surgeries. Good luck with the next one. Stay strong and thank you for your help. GB

Top Bottom