Lost's MPB's

• Thread starter Lost
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

Lost

Pic updates..

First this is my coco mpb experiment thus far. This is a ROG from seed in a 8 inch coco pot with a layer of hydroton on top. I need to raise the water level, but she (i hope) looks good so far!

L

Lost

Next up is the frosty freak in a 5 gallon dwc, lazy style.. She is about 5 days in a 30 pppm flush. I'll pull her any day..

L

Lost

Here is the one that did not fall over and it looks to be the yielder of the s1's i poped but it really looks OG??

The last pic is a g-13 top.. I really treated these like shit and they produced the best smoke evar..

L

Lost

On the the MPB's. They have been on a 500-ppm "flush for the last week and will get dropped down to 50ppm for a few days then chopped.

cemchris

cemchris

Staff member
Supporter
Damn Lost killin it! I cant wait to see how the Coco turns out.

E

easypleasie

Excellent, bro! You're doing a great job with your grow and tutorials. You've become a great asset to the site! Keep on keepin on :) btw, love your uplifting vids and pics!

L

Lost

Yea, the 1000's look burnt out compared to the 1500. The 1500 makes alot of heat and I was not as prepared for that as I could have been. I gotta get moved, lol.

L

Lost

Yea, thats what im running. I did 4 different sized plants to see what would work out better, and in this case bigger is waaaay better. The large bubba should weigh in pretty nice :)

C

CAPO

Hey Lost...I haven't been up to date on your thread and was wondering if you hung those 1500's vert? [I will read up when I find more time]

L

Lost

I hung up one in the middle of a 4 plant layout (vert). I had 2 1k's on one end and 2 600's on the other end. My biggest problem was not vegging for another week, but the biggest would have been quite a handful. I am a solo gardner, so i need to be able to move these plants myself. That was my first run MPB style, but I have used the tubs for a while now.

Because my plants were at different heights, they did utilize the light as well as they could of. I did well enough my first run tho (its still got a little longer), to go ahead with a slightly larger, better set up for future use.

Plant layout (middle L is the 1500)

LPL
PLP
LPL

A

antimatter

I like the lights on a chain/rod so you can space em out and then a chain with a climbing clip/hook for raising and lowering.

LPLPLP
PLPLPL

Top Bottom