Lost's MPB's

• Thread starter Lost
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

Lost

I just got the UC 13 gallon setup. I have to say, I am utterly blown away. This kit has crazy attention to detail. I will create a new thread in a week or so detailing install to point out al of the little things that make this kit so nice.

..And also wanted to note that the 8 inch cocotek pots fit perfectly into the 6 inch netpots included? There is even room for about and inch and a half of hydroton at the bottom and flush against the netpot wall? Its perfect for a coco UC!!!

Anyway more later..

UCMENOW

UCMENOW

Lost is about to be found....pulling up a chair to see a senior MPB'r rock a UC......what strain you gonna rock?

CannabisJohn

CannabisJohn

Been waiting to see one of you MPBers try the UC system. Cannot wait to see comparsions. Torn between which system to run next.

JAWS

JAWS

damn.

wish i had the BALL'S and grow skill/talent that some of you growers have...
awesome:hi

L

Lost

Sorry people, im lagging on getting the UC's in. My schedual got screwed up and I had no plants ready for the UC. Since it would be unfair to do the uc's differently from how I do the MPB's its just going to take a few weeks to get things veged up nuff in the coco pots to put on a show. Thx !

T

t7rln

Hi LOST,

I was wondering what you run as far as humidity in your MBP's. I think I am suffering weight because my room stays too dry.

Do you ever humidify? If so, at what point?

Thank you sir,

t7rln

L

Lost

My room varies and it gets more humid thru the grow. Right not im down about 50% and at night it climbs to 80's then when the a/c's kick back in its down to 50's.

I think there is less stress with a moderate amount of humidity. I do nothing other than run my res open air in the same room, btw. Since I change weekly, I don't get algea. Besides, the tricoderma kills it.

M

mrdizzle

from what I have read tricoderma eats water mold or pythium but not algae. even thought you havent gotten it yet, I would cover that res if light is hitting it, it grows with extermely low levels of light. weekly res changes help but it wont stop it from forming if there is light in the system

L

Lost

I know its wierd, but I have been running the res open for almost a year new. If the tricoderma are not keeping it in check I dunno what is. I do scrub my res every week tho..

M

mrdizzle

the algae is weird shit, sometimes is comes and goes without notice, a lot of people get a minor form of it and blame roots excel on a lil slime, but it naturally goes away so no worries. But if it gets hold shits insane, feeds off nutes and DO, which the MPBs have plenty of. they are actually playing around with it and making it into bio-fuels because it grows so fast and is carbon neutral

squarepusher

squarepusher

hey lost. I notice you use clear 2" PVC flex tubing. Do you think light enters your buckets through these and contributes to algae?

L

Lost

hey lost. I notice you use clear 2" PVC flex tubing. Do you think light enters your buckets through these and contributes to algae?

I haven't used the flex pvc in about 6 months. Yes it allows light into the mini res. I changed designs a while ago. :)

Check out my cheap easy MPB thread :)

F

fido

Its delayed, will be here next week :( I might throw a few 1500 MH in there. I found out they are only like 150 bucks for a mag ballast 1500 and the MH buld puts out 165,000 lumens. Meh, i dunno..

Fuck I need a warehouse.

where did u find them at such a sweet price?
they are trying to hurt me over here with the high price even for used stuff.
if anyone can find a link for me with good prices on ballast i would be greatful.
thanks bros
fido

F

fido

Alita.com for air supplies. I always wondered why fat mike put ecto's in their piranha. Bio-organics makes a 3 lb jar for around 80 bucks. The roots are what gets colonized,what really screws up the microherd is going over 50 ppm of P. JK

thank you.
love your post.

fido

L

Lost

where did u find them at such a sweet price?
they are trying to hurt me over here with the high price even for used stuff.
if anyone can find a link for me with good prices on ballast i would be greatful.
thanks bros
fido

I have a fleet of the budget gro II's in the 1000 watt switchable variety. They run about 150 and work on flipboxes (no restrike software). If your good with electrical then an industrial lighting place will have ballast kits for 1500.. 1500 mh bulbs onlt run about 40 bucks..

Top Bottom