Lsd sweet poison and power kush

• Thread starter JonathonStrange
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

Producer

Ya, Motherlode is right. LSD does look like there's a little clawing. Not much, but its worth looking into to make sure it doesnt worsen.

J

JonathonStrange

Yhea am gonna run some straight water through them. The other two seem like heavy feeders. The LSD not so much

S

shado

I'm having a similar situation about the smell with my 2 autos, they are at day26,just starting to flower(i think) both had a really strong smell coming from them, 1 more so than the other but in the last day or so the smell isn't as strong.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Flush all the plants juss incase.. Some plants show stress faster then others & the healthy 1's might claw next.. But sense u r running different strains they will eat different amounts of food...But juss 2 b safe flush all of them & start fresh with 1/2 the amount of nutes ur using..& slowly add more nutes as u go.. Ur plants won't get stinky 4 a few more weeks..

P

Producer

Flush all the plants juss incase.. Some plants show stress faster then others & the healthy 1's might claw next.. But sense u r running different strains they will eat different amounts of food...But juss 2 b safe flush all of them & start fresh with 1/2 the amount of nutes ur using..& slowly add more nutes as u go.. Ur plants won't get stinky 4 a few more weeks..

Good tip. Flushing's not a bad idea at all.
Release some of the nutes in the soil.

audius

audius

ditto.i would do a lil flush. its not gonna hurt anything.also only use 1/2 on the nutes, your not growing trees. how far is your hps from the tops of the plant?i know your using a low watts so if it was me i would drop that thing as close as i could get it without burning the plants. other than that things look good mang. :banana1sv6:

K

kolah

Thanks for posting this thread. I be a-watchin' as I am highly considering growing LSD in my GH, next spring.

J

JonathonStrange

IMG_1905.JPG
IMG_19041.JPG
IMG_19031.JPG
Power Kush

green poison
IMG_19081.JPG
IMG_1907.JPG
IMG_1906.JPG

LSD
IMG_19111.JPG
IMG_19102.JPG
IMG_19091.JPG

all the Girls at day 9
Gave them a good flush and will do it one more time tomorrow. Seems to have helped. will then cut down on the nutes as recomended.
Also is it ok to remove the vegitative fan leafs to allow more light penatration?
Thanks for looking all advise appreciated.

J

JonathonStrange

right around 2 feet or so the kush is a little shorter

P

Producer

Looking very good JS!
And wow, how they've grown! very nice.
As for removing fan leaves I myself wouldnt..
A good idea however would be to trim the life suckers that are at the bottom of the plant. Cut away any stems that wont amount to anything. That way the plant can focus on growing in more concentrated areas. Like your main colas.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Time 2 lolly pop them.. I would cut from the dirt all the way up maybe 6-8 inches up cut all leafs & small stems.. Trim it 2 kinda look like a outside tree..by trimming all lower branches off that won't get that much light anyways u will make more energy go in2 the top buds.. Instead of the plant spending time & energy growing cheap popcorn buds at the bottom it will use all energy growing big top buds only.. The way I see it is the tiny buds u loose at the bottom juss stack on top instead.. It's kinda hard 4 me 2 explain.. In the search forum type in Lolly pop & read about it.. Other people can explain it better then me..

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I 4got 2 metion ur plants look great.. Very nice keep up the good work

audius

audius

looking very good js. you def. need to shave there legs a lil, your girls will love ya for it. as far as the fan leaves go if there blocking alot of light then ya ,as long as your in veg but dont go crazy with it. i clip em in vveg but i dont strip my plant. the fan leaf subject is a highly debated subject, some say do,some say dont. i will if there blocking alot of light or i will trim off about 1/2 to an inch of the tips in flower. to me those leaves are more important in flower than veg.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
My LSD's are always showing the claw when fed the same nutes as all my other strains. They are very sensitive. I just let them ride, since I cant tailor nutes specific to each plant. However, you can. Feed her @ 60- 70 % strength. How warm is it? Claw can also come from it being too hot.

You will love that one. Super dense.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Ps...

It looks like you got the LSD pheno that will produce one really big fat cola. Cheers to that. Make sure you put here on the edge of the light so she can grow up as tall as possible without getting burnt, or hitting the light. Keep the shorter strains in the middle.

J

JonathonStrange

all plants day 18 of flower....found when I add Pro-tek PH goes to 7-7.2 so I need to bring that down on the days I feed with that. Have also been pulling leafs. but will do a lollipop search as per goo's advice. I also cut way down on the amount of nutes the LSD is getting thanks Cap.

LSD
IMG_19512.JPG

IMG_19521.JPG
IMG_19532.JPG

Green Poison
IMG_19512.JPG
IMG_19521.JPG
IMG_19532.JPG

Power Kush

IMG_19581.JPG
IMG_19592.JPG
IMG_19601.JPG

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Nice work .. Looks good in early bloom keep it up & ur gunna b puffin in no time

Top Bottom