M.o.b V1.1 (coming Soon)

• Thread starter Mainemedz5
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mainemedz5

Mainemedz5

@Mainemedz5 How about an MOB cross with the blue magoo ? the Magoo is super stuff transplanted some yesterday super stinky even in veg mode!
Was gonna do that actually lol
And my Magoo is crazy smelly
Which version of the blue you running ? & does yours turn purple ?

MirrorZen

MirrorZen

This is a MOB crossed with a clusterbomb super chunky buds great yielder and easy trimming
ran her for a couple years thc 24.5 % just not as terpy as the MOB.
You still have the test results? Honestly, I don't believe anyone in the seed game is testing strains. That would have a hell of a lot more overhead, and be meaningless in the end unless looking for something else besides thc%. And from the few pics I have seen of your grow, I don't think you have had anything tested either.

Mainemedz5

Mainemedz5

You still have the test results? Honestly, I don't believe anyone in the seed game is testing strains. That would have a hell of a lot more overhead, and be meaningless in the end unless looking for something else besides thc%. And from the few pics I have seen of your grow, I don't think you have had anything tested either.
Look at homegrown healthcare website , they were the first lab in Maine
Also cbd gold is family friends , I get all thier empty distillate cartridge vials free for my seed company & their mandated to have a Lab as they Hold Licenses in 4 states so I could Realistically have anything tested , Especially since they'll b helping with sponsoring the local cups here and I'm getting a ton of genetics from them as well

Oh & I'll have Plenty of Pics I'll be posting soon !
ALOTS Changed around here recently hehehe

I find mob a bit on the weak side,but i have fire og x mob cross and its incredible!
Does awesome outdoors too

Your Talking about Mob Fire which has a very similar THC content and Homegrown healthcare made that strain , hence the reason its in dispensaries as well too

And MOB let go till its hairs are 100% orange and about 20% Amber is NOT WEAK ! Have to Disagree There Cause PROPERLY Grown MOB is FIRE !
I've had so Much MOB That wasnt Nearly as good as ours and A lot of Jerry Berry and Jerry MOB cuts that were getting passed around as the real deal & Jerry MOB & MOB are Almost Indistinguishable from each other Minus 2 things being the exception

Which pheno of the Mob Fire do you have ?
The All purple one tasted banging but wasn't potent at all
The green mob leaner was nice n SUPER Yielding
The green n purple og leaning cut didn't stack well as the original MOB

The taste is exceptional though
Bar None ! She gets that from the Jerry Berry Tho

Mainemedz5

Mainemedz5

No im talking about firemob made by krk of highrise seeds
Ive never heard of the company you speak of
If i meant mob fire i would had typed mob fire
Fire og is the mom in firemob hence the excellent potency,ive always believed the mother gives the potency to its offspring

Well its been known for AWHILE That High rise NEVER Had The Legit Cut of Mob As they Claim they Did , They Had Jerry Berry from what I've Been told by People In The Circle of Where MOB REALLY CAME FROM !!!!
I Would Rather Believe Them Over High rise As Well Seeing How I've Grown High rises "MOB"
& It Was NOTHING Like MOB Lmfao
It was a Reversed JB Nothing More , But I Will Give Them Credit as They did a Good Job with It & it presented more Purples in the offspring

& As Far As Moms giving Out Potency This is NOT ALWAYS THE CASE
Take MOB for Instance
She got Her Potency From The Jerry Cause we All know it Ain't Coming from The DJ Short BB !
They Would Know Too So I'd Take Their word for it !!!

That Being Said I g2g Smoke some distillate & Prep some Packaging !

Oh & on a side note
We Had MobFire & MOB before them
The Least They Could do Was Change The Name Instead of Trying to Capitalize off it when it Contains No MOB in it

Just my 2 pennies
Figured I'd offer some Clarification on it Tho !
Maybe @greencraft can chime in , as they will also tell you from experience that All other banks sofar that have offered up MOB have given out Close Imitations That Hold ZERO MOB Genetics
& Don't Even Compare to The Real Thing
People Get Fooled & swindled All The Time Cause They are so similar

I've ran High rises MOB and its Nothing Like The Real Deal
Can't wait to Run Th Seeds JB Lmfao should be interesting eh @greencraft ? What u think bro?
I'm a Man of my word so I will do a side by side even tho I think it was @Mr Bee that said don't waste my Time with The TH Seeds version right ?

Point is Their MOB is about as MOB as a Fortune Cookie Bagseed Claiming to be forum or ogkb cookies
But to each his own , JB is Still good Meds , Where u think MOB got her taste from?
Cheerz

Last edited:
greencraft

greencraft

LMAO #1 I am not in the seed game #2 You have never seen my grow or any grow I have ever done #3 I do test my product #4 I am a caregiver grower been growing this shit for over 20 years . I am not on here to compete with you or anyone else I am just someone
who loves growing and believe in the power of cannabis .

eastcoastjoe

eastcoastjoe

LMAO #1 I am not in the seed game #2 You have never seen my grow or any grow I have ever done #3 I do test my product #4 I am a caregiver grower been growing this shit for over 20 years . I am not on here to compete with you or anyone else I am just someone

I think he’s talking about the pictures in this thread that you said were from your garden

greencraft

greencraft

Well its been known for AWHILE That High rise NEVER Had The Legit Cut of Mob As they Claim they Did , They Had Jerry Berry from what I've Been told by People In The Circle of Where MOB REALLY CAME FROM !!!!
I Would Rather Believe Them Over High rise As Well Seeing How I've Grown High rises "MOB"
& It Was NOTHING Like MOB Lmfao
It was a Reversed JB Nothing More , But I Will Give Them Credit as They did a Good Job with It & it presented more Purples in the offspring

& As Far As Moms giving Out Potency This is NOT ALWAYS THE CASE
Take MOB for Instance
She got Her Potency From The Jerry Cause we All know it Ain't Coming from The DJ Short BB !
They Would Know Too So I'd Take Their word for it !!!

That Being Said I g2g Smoke some distillate & Prep some Packaging !

Oh & on a side note
We Had MobFire & MOB before them
The Least They Could do Was Change The Name Instead of Trying to Capitalize off it when it Contains No MOB in it

Just my 2 pennies
Figured I'd offer some Clarification on it Tho !
Maybe @greencraft can chime in , as they will also tell you from experience that All other banks sofar that have offered up MOB have given out Close Imitations That Hold ZERO MOB Genetics
& Don't Even Compare to The Real Thing
People Get Fooled & swindled All The Time Cause They are so similar

I've ran High rises MOB and its Nothing Like The Real Deal
Can't wait to Run Th Seeds JB Lmfao should be interesting eh @greencraft ? What u think bro?
I'm a Man of my word so I will do a side by side even tho I think it was @Mr Bee that said don't waste my Time with The TH Seeds version right ?

Point is Their MOB is about as MOB as a Fortune Cookie Bagseed Claiming to be forum or ogkb cookies
But to each his own , JB is Still good Meds , Where u think MOB got her taste from?
Cheerz
The cut of MOB I received several years ago kind of a Holy Grail strain for me is supposed to be the one the original but I am no expert and after reading this thread I would say I have the real deal, there
are a lot of rumors about the cherry pheno the blueberry pheno and i guess 2 others so hard to tell what is what sometimes. I have been told by so called experts that it was the original .

Mainemedz5

Mainemedz5

Amen to that brother ! I'm not here to compete either
My products stand for themselves as well as the Results they produce ,
I'm a caregiver too bro and Actually care about the plant opposed to all these guys that think their hotshots cause they grow warehouses Lmfao if that don't scream out they are in it for money idk what does

I actually care about the plant and the patients as well
Not a greedy fuck like most

Hats off to you my friend
Blessings

I guess you have all the facts then

When it comes to This strain you Can say I'm one of the most Informed on it
It was after all my uncle's DJ short BB that created it

I happen to know krk,
He has never ever mentioned,nor have i ever heard until now from you that he didnt have the real mob cut
So what are ur sources for this info?
And I don't know him besides running his version of Mob which wasn't Mob

& My sources are being in a tight knit circle of people & being Related to the People Responsible for Creating it

That being said I've Ran this KRK persons ""MOB" And it wasn't Mob it didn't even resemble the Fakeass JerryMob cuts that float around

Now That Being Said His Wasn't Even Close To MOB as a Matter of Fact it Was Identical To Jerry In EVERY WAY

Knowing firsthand by growing All Said plants I've mentioned Here
Mob,JB,jerrymob,mobfire,mobfruit,mobgum
Grown em all including ur buddy KRKs. Supposed Mob which wasn't

Can't wait to grow th seeds version

Got ALL THE PROOF I NEED RIGHT THERE !!!

Mainemedz5

Mainemedz5

Yeah I got that they were flower pics not garden shots I guess if people dont post big warehouse grow shots that they don't know anything and are just bullshitting LOL!
Facts Bro

But I Can honestly say Ain't No Warehouse Bud Holding a Torch to Properly Grown Homegrown
EVER !!!!

Let Em Dream Tho Brotha

Mainemedz5

Mainemedz5

BUT LETS MAKE THIS INTERESTING SHALL WE ?
IMG 20180903 003503

I'm Gonna Give a Free Pack To Whoever Can Guess How Many Seed Vials Are In This Box!
Box Measures 9x8 in and it's 5 in Tall
How Many Do Y'all Think ?
@jumpincactus you ever see any Breeders doing this jacking my idea set em straight will ya ? Lol

So Everyone Gimme a Guess
@jumpincactus
@WhtChocolate
@greencraft
@JWM2
@NHWhites
@william76 , @Icemud , @Buzzer777, @Burned Haze
@souf69 ,
@Scee
If Any of y'all want a shot at a free pack gimme a guess if not it's Kool but free is free

ALL ARE WELCOME TO GUESS
PERSON WITH THE EXACT NUMBER OR GETS CLOSEST WINS

Mainemedz5

Mainemedz5

IMG 20180903 003904

HERES A SIDE VIEW IN CASE ANYONE WANTS TO BE a Smartass about it hahaha
@gwheels sorry I didn't tag you in the first post , you want a shot at some freebies ? Take a guess

Packs offered
CitrusBerry (Mob x Tangie)
Mob91 (91skva x mob )
MobPie (mob x CP )
M.O.G. (mob x gg4)
M.O.G.G. (mob x greasy grapes)
MobStomper ( mob x fgs)
Goji Mob (mob x goji )
Mob4 ( mob x cc4 )

Also May Allow a selection from The GG4 S1 project from these
Tangerilla s1
Gorilla Stomper s1
Gorilla Krush s1

Cheerz y'all !
Blessings

Last edited:
Mainemedz5

Mainemedz5

IMG 20180903 003622
IMG 20180903 003635
IMG 20180903 004317

Some Pics of My gg4 in flower at wk.2.5 I got screened for all Y'all sceptics saying I have Unhealthy Plants Lmfao

Like my good friend from London says
Dont like it Fuck off why dont ya Mate ???

Cheers

Blessings

goingtoguano

goingtoguano

Hey @Mainemedz5 , You know any peoples up there that worked at Mid-State machine. I used to live in Waterville and work there in the 90's-early 2000's. I am currently a half hour south of you. I don't need any beans at this point but I follow your threads....but, I still want to win the freebies :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom