Mamiko Cheese Cookies Scrog Grow

• Thread starter Zombierider
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Zombierider

Zombierider

So I was super busy today but managed to snap some shots off of the girls this evening before lights out. They are swelling up, and damn the smell is crazy. At first it was a Vicks vapor rub smell, now they smell like straight up Granny Smith apples, no joke. This is week 6 of flower. So far for me the most difficult part of growing is the wait lol. Just a few more weeks though!

BB339FB0 2213 4400 AF8E 7A6B8745B05E
57D8392D F40D 4028 86E6 04DD343487DA
7911D43C 2620 4771 ACE4 16BBF5372442
1313ED00 4929 400F BF38 115F6C5F2F34
8BD0CB6D 6D20 4048 834F AE3887AFEA52
CannaGranny

CannaGranny

So I was super busy today but managed to snap some shots off of the girls this evening before lights out. They are swelling up, and damn the smell is crazy. At first it was a Vicks vapor rub smell, now they smell like straight up Granny Smith apples, no joke. This is week 6 of flower. So far for me the most difficult part of growing is the wait lol. Just a few more weeks though!
Absolutely beautiful and one of the best first grows I have ever seen and I have seen some grows! Teaching cultivation classes, everyone wants to show you their handy work.
Things are major fragrant here. I grow in an upstairs room on the east end of my home. Yesterday I was on a wrap around porch downstairs and could smell them.. I was outside. This is through two air scrubbers inside the grow an independent scrubber in an outer room, a floor higher and through the cedar siding on my house. Jimminy Cricket!
That Future One is so sticky it’s like poking your arm into a melty cotton candy machine, coating your hands and arms if trying to reach through sticky sugar. The tricks are outstanding. I have some pics I did with a bore scope. I’ll post up tomorrow. 🙂

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

Duuude wtf not evenin talkin to you anymore ☹

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

Absolutely beautiful and one of the best first grows I have ever seen and I have seen some grows! Teaching cultivation classes, everyone wants to show you their handy work.
Things are major fragrant here. I grow in an upstairs room on the east end of my home. Yesterday I was on a wrap around porch downstairs and could smell them.. I was outside. This is through two air scrubbers inside the grow an independent scrubber in an outer room, a floor higher and through the cedar siding on my house. Jimminy Cricket!
That Future One is so sticky it’s like poking your arm into a melty cotton candy machine, coating your hands and arms if trying to reach through sticky sugar. The tricks are outstanding. I have some pics I did with a bore scope. I’ll post up tomorrow. 🙂

You either Granny and you are for sure part to blame 😄 Here I am growing lil Phoenix Chop Stick Buds while yall pranching around all nimbly bimbly with King Sasquatch Nectar Candy Fruit of the Future Mogwai Colas wtf 🤣 I am beginning to fear what it is you all are making

Zombierider

Zombierider

Thanks so much! Ive worked really hard on it so imsuper stoked to have made it this far! And I have you to thank for nailing that defoliation and lollipopping, I was lost and you helped me find my way through the weed-wilderness :D. Do you teach those cultivation classes online? If so I’d definitely sign up!

also…hell yea I’m happy your grow is becoming super sticky icky smelly goodness! Your killin it, wish my grandma was as cool as you lol. Can’t wait for those photo updates!

Zombierider

Zombierider

You either Granny and you are for sure part to blame 😄 Here I am growing lil Phoenix Chop Stick Buds while yall pranching around all nimbly bimbly with King Sasquatch Nectar Candy Fruit of the Future Mogwai Colas wtf 🤣 I am beginning to fear what it is you all are making
Haha bro you had me rolling with the fricken Mogwai colas lmfao. Your grow is baller too man don’t feel bad, by the time you finish smoking your bud your gonna have a second harvest that is even better, just wait and see! Btw Seedsman has a cool buy 5 pack get free 5 pack for Royal queen seeds if you wanna grab some cool genetics. Have a good week homie, and keep us updated!

CannaGranny

CannaGranny

Falling outta my chair laughing! Thanks for the giggles! Trust me,you are getting there. You have learned a lot and I’ve no doubt it will show up in your next attempts. You don’t realize it, but for all you have been through your ladies are still rocking it out. You too are much more successful than the normal first time grower, run with that and know every crop brings more knowledge. 🥰

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

Haha bro you had me rolling with the fricken Mogwai colas lmfao. Your grow is baller too man don’t feel bad, by the time you finish smoking your bud your gonna have a second harvest that is even better, just wait and see! Btw Seedsman has a cool buy 5 pack get free 5 pack for Royal queen seeds if you wanna grab some cool genetics. Have a good week homie, and keep us updated!
😂 I had a few drinks that eve lol I may check Seedsman out thanks. I have too many cultivars to choose from but it doesn't seem to quell the need for more 😆

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

Falling outta my chair laughing! Thanks for the giggles! Trust me,you are getting there. You have learned a lot and I’ve no doubt it will show up in your next attempts. You don’t realize it, but for all you have been through your ladies are still rocking it out. You too are much more successful than the normal first time grower, run with that and know every crop brings more knowledge. 🥰

ahhh have learned so much but feels like soo little. Just took pics a few min ago and yeah trichs are comin and they are puttin on a little weight but it is hard to look at some leaves on the chem cookies and not feel bad I let them down. I look at the widows and I smile and them the chem cookies and my head drops and I sigh a little lmao. I know I will do better next grow but dang the water itself frustrates the heck out of me

Zombierider

Zombierider

😂 I had a few drinks that eve lol I may check Seedsman out thanks. I have too many cultivars to choose from but it doesn't seem to quell the need for more 😆
No worries man, mogwai colas was pretty original though lol. And yeah dude Seedsman has some good stuff, it’s dangerous though cuz it’s really easy to order new strains/easy to spend too much money on seeds lol.

Zombierider

Zombierider

Build-a-Soil has everything you need!
build a soil is a good company, and living soil is definitely an easier method of growing, at least at first. My buddy is using build a soil with some Tropicanna cookies in a 2x2, he doesn’t do much and they are looking good af so maybe give living soil a try next grow if ya want less complicated than synthetic nutes. I’m gonna try it out and compare flavors living soil vs synthetics. @PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

build a soil is a good company, and living soil is definitely an easier method of growing, at least at first. My buddy is using build a soil with some Tropicanna cookies in a 2x2, he doesn’t do much and they are looking good af so maybe give living soil a try next grow if ya want less complicated than synthetic nutes. I’m gonna try it out and compare flavors living soil vs synthetics. @PerfecTrader
I'd for sure already went the soil route if wasn't growing upstairs in a carpeted office. Had experiences with store bought soil for houseplants when bought crib 3 years ago and it still haunts me. The soil I bought from HD came infested with fungus gnats and I ended up tossing all(10+) of them out and atill battled the tiny winged rats for months. No doubt there are some benes to soil though

CannaGranny

CannaGranny

I'd for sure already went the soil route if wasn't growing upstairs in a carpeted office. Had experiences with store bought soil for houseplants when bought crib 3 years ago and it still haunts me. The soil I bought from HD came infested with fungus gnats and I ended up tossing all(10+) of them out and atill battled the tiny winged rats for months. No doubt there are some benes to soil though
Hey you two! Sorry I’m behind with pics etc it’s work time! Soon as I get home this evening I’ve got to harvest the first ready from this grow. She snuck in on me and is at twenty percent amber. Catch up with ya‘s soon!

Zombierider

Zombierider

Hey you two! Sorry I’m behind with pics etc it’s work time! Soon as I get home this evening I’ve got to harvest the first ready from this grow. She snuck in on me and is at twenty percent amber. Catch up with ya‘s soon!
20% amber, that’s still within the ideal harvest time right? Are trichomes the only way your telling when to harvest or are things like pistils being 80% brown tell you when as well? I’m thinking of harvesting one of my plants a bit later than the others to compare the difference in high depending on trichome percentage. I was gonna wait till all are cloudy and maybe 5% amber? I like a more of an active head high so I think this is the way to get that…I think lol. And so pumped your at harvest! Super jealous, I still have 3 weeks…ohhh the patience us growers need to learn to have

CannaGranny

CannaGranny

20% amber, that’s still within the ideal harvest time right? Are trichomes the only way your telling when to harvest or are things like pistils being 80% brown tell you when as well? I’m thinking of harvesting one of my plants a bit later than the others to compare the difference in high depending on trichome percentage. I was gonna wait till all are cloudy and maybe 5% amber? I like a more of an active head high so I think this is the way to get that…I think lol. And so pumped your at harvest! Super jealous, I still have 3 weeks…ohhh the patience us growers need to learn to have
She is the one I tend to favor for a pain med, so ideally I take her at twenty percent. Most of the rest full on milky and around ten percent. I only harvest via trich colors as the pistils method is very skewed and generally a way to explain a general harvest time to a new grower. It’s a general direction without the fine honing. At times depending on the plant the pistils could be one hundred percent turned yet every single trich still clear. Harvesting at different times with different ratios is the way to fine tune your meds to what you need from them. I have wake up have a smoke and a cup of coffee stuff all the way down to you’re going to bed now stuff lol.

Zombierider

Zombierider

She is the one I tend to favor for a pain med, so ideally I take her at twenty percent. Most of the rest full on milky and around ten percent. I only harvest via trich colors as the pistils method is very skewed and generally a way to explain a general harvest time to a new grower. It’s a general direction without the fine honing. At times depending on the plant the pistils could be one hundred percent turned yet every single trich still clear. Harvesting at different times with different ratios is the way to fine tune your meds to what you need from them. I have wake up have a smoke and a cup of coffee stuff all the way down to you’re going to bed now stuff lol.
Very interesting stuff, so the old adage “sativa for head high indica for body stone” is somewhat misleading. So trichs are the most convincing sign of maturation, and the pistils can be a sign but aren’t as trustworthy as those trichs. I feel like I’m getting some quality growing education from ya CannyGranny, I do appreciate all your input and help!
I might harvest one of my cheese cookies a bit later and get a more sleepy bud, and the rest earlier for my pre-ride joint lol. My trichs are pretty much all clear but a couple of cloudy ones are starting to pop up! This is way more exciting than Christmas haha

Zombierider

Zombierider

If I may pick your brain on one other related topic: if I were to stagger the harvest let’s say by a week or 2 to let one pheno’s trichs get to 20% amber, would I be able to cure it in the same drying tent that the earlier harvested plants are drying in? I worry about maintaining ideal humidity levels with freshly harvested material together with dried material. I got a dedicated 4x4 for drying with a dehumidifier, in-line fan and some hangers I’m gonna dry my harvest in, but I don’t wanna mess up by staggering my harvest/drying process by bringing in a ton of moisture in there.

CannaGranny

CannaGranny

Very interesting stuff, so the old adage “sativa for head high indica for body stone” is somewhat misleading. So trichs are the most convincing sign of maturation, and the pistils can be a sign but aren’t as trustworthy as those trichs. I feel like I’m getting some quality growing education from ya CannyGranny, I do appreciate all your input and help!
I might harvest one of my cheese cookies a bit later and get a more sleepy bud, and the rest earlier for my pre-ride joint lol. My trichs are pretty much all clear but a couple of cloudy ones are starting to pop up! This is way more exciting than Christmas haha
This to me is the magic of the medicine. You can take two plants of an identical pheno if cloned or two plants of the same strain and make two entirely different meds from them. Every bit of this is determined by the color of those trichs. Harvesting early when the trichs are clear is when the plant is immature and at it’s highest thc content. This produces a trippy buzz often loaded with paranoia that is not a pleasant high. This is often what happens to new smokers, they get quick harvest material either from an inexperienced grower or being pushed too fast for the money and they never smoke again.
I work a lot and during the day I like that happy snappy energetic effect. Because of this I will take that plant when the trichs are a hundred percent milky. Early evening with a cup of coffee on the porch, milky and twenty percent amber. For extreme pain I will grow a heavy hitting indica and allow it to amber thirty to fifty percent.
So by all due means get yourself a jeweler’s loupe and learn to read those trichs. Then you will fully experience the true “cream” of the crops 😍

CannaGranny

CannaGranny

If I may pick your brain on one other related topic: if I were to stagger the harvest let’s say by a week or 2 to let one pheno’s trichs get to 20% amber, would I be able to cure it in the same drying tent that the earlier harvested plants are drying in? I worry about maintaining ideal humidity levels with freshly harvested material together with dried material. I got a dedicated 4x4 for drying with a dehumidifier, in-line fan and some hangers I’m gonna dry my harvest in, but I don’t wanna mess up by staggering my harvest/drying process by bringing in a ton of moisture in there.
No prob drying together, just make sure the air is moving. Not atop of them but in the tent. Make sure you open those side vents in times of darkness. I see people bring off good crops poke them all together tightly packed in a wet tent and grow Bud rot. Don’t do that! I find mixing plants with different finish rates allows me time to actually deal with my crop. There’s work in trimming and packaging and burping.

Top Bottom