Mamiko Cheese Cookies Scrog Grow

• Thread starter Zombierider
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Zombierider

Zombierider

No turning back now! Flipping in a few days after the girls recover. After crawling around and under my scrog net like golum, i now see the value in growing on a raised drip table. Gotta learn somehow!
20220314 171052
20220314 171036
20220314 171026
20220314 170814

CannaGranny

CannaGranny

No turning back now! Flipping in a few days after the girls recover. After crawling around and under my scrog net like golum, i now see the value in growing on a raised drip table. Gotta learn somehow! View attachment 1226076View attachment 1226077View attachment 1226078View attachment 1226079
Xlent job! You bit the bullet and completely went for it! You will be rewarded amply 😍 Make sure you push everything below your top, just before flipping. Yes, even those pretty tops. Then don’t tuck anymore through the stretch. Once again, xlent job!

Zombierider

Zombierider

Those are some healthy looking gals! Almost like you never cut anything off, insane! Whats your growing medium? Also, do you usually wait about a week into flower to start defoliating? Happy growing!

Zombierider

Zombierider

Xlent job! You bit the bullet and completely went for it! You will be rewarded amply 😍 Make sure you push everything below your top, just before flipping. Yes, even those pretty tops. Then don’t tuck anymore through the stretch. Once again, xlent job!
Roger that! Thanks, hoping my bud exudes the love I put into it via its flavor lol

CannaGranny

CannaGranny

Those are some healthy looking gals! Almost like you never cut anything off, insane! Whats your growing medium? Also, do you usually wait about a week into flower to start defoliating? Happy growing!
Yours will look the same. I use Happy Frog and amend it with worm poop, mushroom compost, organic perlite and Dr Earths Flower Girl, an organic bloom booster. I add mycos to the roots when I transplant. I also feed completely organic, using seaweed, kelp and black strap molasses. I usually wait a week into flower to start my defoliation. In a couple of days I will start selectively removing leaves for light or air reasons.

Last edited:
Zombierider

Zombierider

Yours will look the same. I use Happy Frog and amend it with worm poop, mushroom compost, organic perlite and Dr Earths Flower Girl, an organic bloom booster. I add mycos to the roots when I transplant. I also feed completely organic, using seaweed, kelp and black strap molasses. I usually wait a week into flower to start my defoliation. In a couple of days I will start selectively removing leaves for light or air reasons.
Cool, gotta not stress the girls out too much and let ‘‘em adjust to flower mode, thanks again for the advice!
Sounds like a good soil mix, I’m using GH flora series with coco now, but soil/organics allegedly tastes better than synthetics so I’ll have to grow in both to compare.

Zombierider

Zombierider

Quick question for you since I’m literally made of questions…I’ve heard differing opinions on continuing to tuck through the stretch. Some people are saying to continue to tuck and fill the scrog till full then stop tucking, usually into first week of flowering. Does this stress the girls out when they are transitioning to flower to continue to tuck through stretch? I figure my screen won’t technically be 100% full when I flip in a couple days, but you said not to tuck during stretch so now I’m confused lol

CannaGranny

CannaGranny

Quick question for you since I’m literally made of questions…I’ve heard differing opinions on continuing to tuck through the stretch. Some people are saying to continue to tuck and fill the scrog till full then stop tucking, usually into first week of flowering. Does this stress the girls out when they are transitioning to flower to continue to tuck through stretch? I figure my screen won’t technically be 100% full when I flip in a couple days, but you said not to tuck during stretch so now I’m confused lol
I move limbs around only if they are somewhat larger than the others. Like a main cola that’s outgrown all the new growth And is standing four or more inches taller than all the rest. The reason I don’t retuck a lot of the new growth is because that is the basis of your scrog top, they grow at an equal rate keeping it somewhat even. Your top will fill completely out during stretch. By the way what’s the dimension of your top? Mine is five x five and I have three plants under it. Would prefer two.
P.S. I wake up confused lol

Zombierider

Zombierider

Mine is also a 5x5, with 4 plants. Honestly I’d go 10x10 and just grow in 5x5 of it cuz the lack of access to the grow area is annoying. But yeah, so even if the scrog isn’t 100% full at flip, the growth above the scrog will eventually fill the entire 5x5 at the upper trellis net?

CannaGranny

CannaGranny

Mine is also a 5x5, with 4 plants. Honestly I’d go 10x10 and just grow in 5x5 of it cuz the lack of access to the grow area is annoying. But yeah, so even if the scrog isn’t 100% full at flip, the growth above the scrog will eventually fill the entire 5x5 at the upper trellis net?
Yes indeed. You have to remember that the stretch will more than likely double the size of your plants. Not to mention that every single Bud site will also have growth. I agree with what you are saying about how hard it is to get to the plants, and often find myself crawling in the floor under the canopy. I try to stagger them so I have access front and back. Why I do all of the lollypopping etc. prior to putting them under the top. I have also bought a watering cart with a long wand, which helps greatly. Northern Tool company watering cart, worth every penny! I will update my scrog pics in the next few days. I only have three under my five by five top, five days after flip and the table is basically full and we are just getting started!

Zombierider

Zombierider

That makes sense, I guess those who tuck during stretch are gonna have some cola-crowding issues. Only a couple days now and I will flip, screen is getting hella full should be right around 70% by then. Fun stuff!

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

Did you decide when you are gonna flip the lights? I am planning for Sunday since it will be 60 days from seed sprout. I don't have my net up yet though. I hope I am not makin a mistake not having the net up 1st. I am going to prop each plant up maybe a foot if possible but not sure how yet. I just don't think I will have any issues with height but sure as shit have plenty with feeding them once a net is up. Yall arent kidding about crawlin around like Golum 😂 and even with a garden sprayer it is going to be a nightmare. Can't believe we will have our very own flowers soon. So awesome

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

This where mine are at. Sunday will be day 60. Do you know how long from seedling sprout yours are? I think you have much more growith cause of automated feeding. I feel like we are brotha growmies and CannaGranny is our Momma 😂

20220317 185638
Zombierider

Zombierider

Did you decide when you are gonna flip the lights? I am planning for Sunday since it will be 60 days from seed sprout. I don't have my net up yet though. I hope I am not makin a mistake not having the net up 1st. I am going to prop each plant up maybe a foot if possible but not sure how yet. I just don't think I will have any issues with height but sure as shit have plenty with feeding them once a net is up. Yall arent kidding about crawlin around like Golum 😂 and even with a garden sprayer it is going to be a nightmare. Can't believe we will have our very own flowers soon. So awesome
Yup, gonna flip them tomorrow, the stoke is high!! Are you growing in soil or coco? I think if you could wait to put the net in till a week before flip then scrog them. I think that’s the way CannaGranny said to do it. I just grew them to the height I wanted my scrog to sit at. If you want to avoid crawling around too much try an auto watering system. Even if you manually turn the pump on and off, it will water your plants without you needing to crawl around. And yeah bro this is is like Christmas, but better lmfao.

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

Yup, gonna flip them tomorrow, the stoke is high!! Are you growing in soil or coco? I think if you could wait to put the net in till a week before flip then scrog them. I think that’s the way CannaGranny said to do it. I just grew them to the height I wanted my scrog to sit at. If you want to avoid crawling around too much try an auto watering system. Even if you manually turn the pump on and off, it will water your plants without you needing to crawl around. And yeah bro this is is like Christmas, but better lmfao

Hell yeah brotha. Well shit then I'm not sure what to do. I really want to flip them to flower on Sunday without the net up. I did lst and topping so much that all of my girls are only 1 ft high or less. I am actually going to prop them up maybe a foot each with something yet figured out but I think I would put net up like then or real close to it. Legit I bought the same strain Im geowing(chem cookies) at disp today and funny rhing is I know mine will pawn this shit

Zombierider

Zombierider

This where mine are at. Sunday will be day 60. Do you know how long from seedling sprout yours are? I think you have much more growith cause of automated feeding. I feel like we are brotha growmies and CannaGranny is our Momma 😂
Haha I feel you on Cannagranny being our grow momma, she guides us in our journey to get really, really high on our own supply. I just wish my grandma knew how to grow weed, our Christmas’s would be way more fun. And as of today they are 7 weeks 2 days old, and I’ll be flipping them tomorrow, day 51 from seed. I do agree that automated feeding helped me with their growth rate, together with the fire genetics and this strain listed as having a vigorous growth rate. What kind of ppm’s are you feeding your girls? They look healthy af, gonna be some good smoke soon!

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

Haha I feel you on Cannagranny being our grow momma, she guides us in our journey to get really, really high on our own supply. I just wish my grandma knew how to grow weed, our Christmas’s would be way more fun. And as of today they are 7 weeks 2 days old, and I’ll be flipping them tomorrow, day 51 from seed. I do agree that automated feeding helped me with their growth rate, together with the fire genetics and this strain listed as having a vigorous growth rate. What kind of ppm’s are you feeding your girls? They look healthy af, gonna be some good smoke soon!
Wow yeah automated feeding is the ticket. I went from solo cups to 3g fabrics using 50/50 coco/perl. Nutes are just the base Advanced Nutrients Micro, Grow, and Bloom plus 1/2 dose b-52 the last couple weeks. I have no idea what I'm doing but thankfully there is a forum like this for help. I've just used YT vids and self research to get to here. We are like half way there and now the real action begins. Well at least till dry/cure which is mega key not to fark up but this is really fun and hella more fun not to walk it alone. What ya gonna geow next run? I ordered 1 of the 4 strains I want to go with already 🤣 Grape Rock Candy x Banana Butter Cup lmfao the name alone made me have to have it and afyer watching mr canucks grow it omg case closed. Do you follow him on YT? Literally a must

CannaGranny

CannaGranny

I’m headed on my way out of here (got ladies to cup) will get ya in the morning about your net. Can you tell me more about the net? Most scrog tables are at eighteen to twenty four inches in height. Mine is 24 as I lean toward the sativas as they are leggy and tall.
2BF7DA03 B1FD 41D9 B8A5 A715214C9F76

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

I’m headed on my way out of here (got ladies to cup) will get ya in the morning about your net. Can you tell me more about the net? Most scrog tables are at eighteen to twenty four inches in height. Mine is 24 as I lean toward the sativas as they are leggy and tall. View attachment 1227005
Absolutely and tyvm. It isn't a table net, it is a 4x4" and a 6x6 stretchy from amazon Stretchy Nets Grower Flexible Trellis net for Grow Tents https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07DJS94B...t_i_FKTN477CVS2DP4R88QTA?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

Top Bottom