Mamiko Cheese Cookies Scrog Grow

• Thread starter Zombierider
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Zombierider

Zombierider

I’m headed on my way out of here (got ladies to cup) will get ya in the morning about your net. Can you tell me more about the net? Most scrog tables are at eighteen to twenty four inches in height. Mine is 24 as I lean toward the sativas as they are leggy and tall. View attachment 1227005
Nice cloning setup! I can only do 4 plants legally in my state, but damned if I didn't feel bad not taking a clone from my cheese cookies ;(. Next grow im gonna do some sativa dominants, that long flowing time though lol.

Zombierider

Zombierider

Wow yeah automated feeding is the ticket. I went from solo cups to 3g fabrics using 50/50 coco/perl. Nutes are just the base Advanced Nutrients Micro, Grow, and Bloom plus 1/2 dose b-52 the last couple weeks. I have no idea what I'm doing but thankfully there is a forum like this for help. I've just used YT vids and self research to get to here. We are like half way there and now the real action begins. Well at least till dry/cure which is mega key not to fark up but this is really fun and hella more fun not to walk it alone. What ya gonna geow next run? I ordered 1 of the 4 strains I want to go with already 🤣 Grape Rock Candy x Banana Butter Cup lmfao the name alone made me have to have it and afyer watching mr canucks grow it omg case closed. Do you follow him on YT? Literally a must
Yeah bro curing is like the most important part. Im debating getting a 2x4 tent just for curing as I don't want my dog's hair in my bud and an empty tent not growing weed is verboten. I hear 60%RH/60F is a good general target for a good cure, but then again I have never harvested so don't take my word for it. Next grow Im gonna run 2 kings juice and two fire afghan cookies. So many strains to grow, we need multiple lifetimes to grow them all.

Zombierider

Zombierider

First day of flower mode, here they are before the lights shut off after the final tucking. Going to be increasing the umols to 850-900 during the next 3 weeks to hit highest par around peak flowering time. That’s the idea at least, cocoforcannabis said to have final par levels by end of veg, so I guess this isn’t the optimal way of increasing light. Anything I should look out for as I increase light levels during first weeks of flower?

64C96858 F003 41D9 939F 677AA445EE14
ABDC6681 DC86 4D2E A58F E5F18F9B92EF
CannaGranny

CannaGranny

First day of flower mode, here they are before the lights shut off after the final tucking. Going to be increasing the umols to 850-900 during the next 3 weeks to hit highest par around peak flowering time. That’s the idea at least, cocoforcannabis said to have final par levels by end of veg, so I guess this isn’t the optimal way of increasing light. Anything I should look out for as I increase light levels during first weeks of flower?
Xlent job on the scrog top! I’m always at max par by flower time too. Just watch your leaves as you increase it. They will tell you if they are happy or not. I’m just waiting for the surprise you will get 😊 as your table fills up.

Zombierider

Zombierider

Xlent job on the scrog top! I’m always at max par by flower time too. Just watch your leaves as you increase it. They will tell you if they are happy or not. I’m just waiting for the surprise you will get 😊 as your table fills up.
Thank you!! Gotcha, I will gradually increase par every couple days to ease the girls into the light. Now I know to have it cranked by end of veg. Im super stoked, been waiting for flowering stage for years it seems lmfao. How are your girls doin, well into the stretch I assume?

CannaGranny

CannaGranny

Thank you!! Gotcha, I will gradually increase par every couple days to ease the girls into the light. Now I know to have it cranked by end of veg. Im super stoked, been waiting for flowering stage for years it seems lmfao. How are your girls doin, well into the stretch I assume?
Doing great here! I’ll post an update pic this evening. Fighting to keep my RH up, but other than that, a joy as always. Table is full and all lit sites are now top colas. I have the five x five and the four x four just rocking 😀

Zombierider

Zombierider

Doing great here! I’ll post an update pic this evening. Fighting to keep my RH up, but other than that, a joy as always. Table is full and all lit sites are now top colas. I have the five x five and the four x four just rocking 😀
Hells yea, two tents is the ticket. I assume your second tent is for clone/vegging?

CannaGranny

CannaGranny

Hells yea, two tents is the ticket. I assume your second tent is for clone/vegging?
No, it’s all flower 🙂 Legally, I can run six in flower at a time and currently I am running five. I have three in the five by and two in the four by. Ideally I’d like to run two in the five and one in the four but I like a variety. Area is partitioned off so I have a separate area to clone pop seeds and go through veg. Moving them into the tents to flower and then to dry.
As soon as I go to flower I start my next round be it clones or popping seeds, so when the flower cycle is complete and my tents are scrubbed down I am ready to go right back into flower. Basically running a perpetual grow. I may back this down a bit as I am no longer providing the flower for RSO. I was doing that for my Sister, but she walked on Jan 1.
I intended to post an update pic yesterday, but had unexpected company, so will pop up a new pic this evening. They are amazingly fragrant getting past two air scrubbers and an independent room filtering device and they still reek. The first thing you smell downstairs when you open the door to come into the house. Thank goodness for legality, as there is no hiding these ladies. Smells like a skunk sprayed a fruit stand lol. How’s your ladies doing?

Last edited:
Zombierider

Zombierider

The stuff of dreams, your plants are looking awesome cant wait to see them flowering. Im actually running one carbon filter with a 6 inch inline fan in the room not inside the tent, hopefully this will control the smellage. And lucky you to have the 6 plant count law, here it is four. So your harvesting every month then? I assume at that rate you'd need a tent just for drying your bud. Fricken awesome, I guess my goal now will be to run 2 girls vegging in a smaller tent and 2 flowering in my 5x5.
My ladies seem to be enjoying the new light schedule. I turned my covert 630 light to 100% and the par is like 650-700, so far so good.

CannaGranny

CannaGranny

The stuff of dreams, your plants are looking awesome cant wait to see them flowering. Im actually running one carbon filter with a 6 inch inline fan in the room not inside the tent, hopefully this will control the smellage. And lucky you to have the 6 plant count law, here it is four. So your harvesting every month then? I assume at that rate you'd need a tent just for drying your bud. Fricken awesome, I guess my goal now will be to run 2 girls vegging in a smaller tent and 2 flowering in my 5x5.
My ladies seem to be enjoying the new light schedule. I turned my covert 630 light to 100% and the par is like 650-700, so far so good.
Thanks! Our plant count law is actually eighteen total, unless you are a caregiver and then it’s doubled or tripled depending on how many patients you have. The eighteen is broken down to six in flower, six in veg and six clones under fourteen inches. The way I roll my crops is that I harvest every eight to ten weeks depending on the cultivar. Your top is looking great! Xlent job!

Zombierider

Zombierider

Thanks! Our plant count law is actually eighteen total, unless you are a caregiver and then it’s doubled or tripled depending on how many patients you have. The eighteen is broken down to six in flower, six in veg and six clones under fourteen inches. The way I roll my crops is that I harvest every eight to ten weeks depending on the cultivar. Your top is looking great! Xlent job!
That’s pretty cool, I wish my state would do something similar, the laws being put in place to regulate rec cannabis/growing are borderline comical. Anyway, thanks, they are growing well just letting them be and trying not to fuck with them too much lol.

CannaGranny

CannaGranny

Now that you are to this point..enjoy! Just simply enjoy the grow. Next step will be to lightly defoil. You will see the sites that need it as your stretch occurs. I always try to tuck rather than pluck, but plucking is sometimes the only way.
So I usually post update pics weekly on Sunday... what day will you be doing yours? Hint hint... lol

Zombierider

Zombierider

Now that you are to this point..enjoy! Just simply enjoy the grow. Next step will be to lightly defoil. You will see the sites that need it as your stretch occurs. I always try to tuck rather than pluck, but plucking is sometimes the only way.
So I usually post update pics weekly on Sunday... what day will you be doing yours? Hint hint... lol
Yes…defoliation, still not 100% sure how to go about it, but as far as I know, just pluck/tuck leaves blocking bud sites right? I have a feeling my plants will have a lot of leaves blocking bud sites as they are some bushy girls. When do you stop defoliation, the end of stretch?
I haven’t set a schedule for posting update pics, but Sunday sounds like a good day to update. I’ll follow suit and post some update pics on Sunday :D

VAHydro

VAHydro

hey sorry to jump in your post but i have been trying to figure out how to tell if im running my light to high or basically how do you tell if too much or not enough ive searched and get so many diff answers ive got a mars hydro fc8000 in a 5x5 btw ...awesome job on the grow also im on my first "real" grow also with rdwc system

Zombierider

Zombierider

hey sorry to jump in your post but i have been trying to figure out how to tell if im running my light to high or basically how do you tell if too much or not enough ive searched and get so many diff answers ive got a mars hydro fc8000 in a 5x5 btw ...awesome job on the grow also im on my first "real" grow also with rdwc system
Thanks! And no worries at all. I’ll try not to confuse you lol. The easy way imo would be to check your user manual for your light, and see the par/umols it’s emitting at a given height. Then you can measure and make sure your light is at the proper height for the proper intensity. You can reference this site for info on what par/intensity you should be at for a given stage of growth https://growlightmeter.com/common-par-levels-for-cannabis/#general-recommendations . Also, you should download the photone app and you can check the light intensity with a fair bit of accuracy. One thing to consider: depending on your light schedule, your plants will prefer different light intensities. So if your on an 18/6 schedule, your plants will get less total light per day than if they were at like 20 hours on 4 off, so you’d run a higher light intensity the shorter light hours. The real number your looking for is the DLI, that’s the total light the plants take in based on your light hours. The photone app makes it alot easier, I’ve been using it and it seems to be working.
hope I didn’t confuse you too bad. Peace and happy growing!

VAHydro

VAHydro

Thanks! And no worries at all. I’ll try not to confuse you lol. The easy way imo would be to check your user manual for your light, and see the par/umols it’s emitting at a given height. Then you can measure and make sure your light is at the proper height for the proper intensity. You can reference this site for info on what par/intensity you should be at for a given stage of growth https://growlightmeter.com/common-par-levels-for-cannabis/#general-recommendations . Also, you should download the photone app and you can check the light intensity with a fair bit of accuracy. One thing to consider: depending on your light schedule, your plants will prefer different light intensities. So if your on an 18/6 schedule, your plants will get less total light per day than if they were at like 20 hours on 4 off, so you’d run a higher light intensity the shorter light hours. The real number your looking for is the DLI, that’s the total light the plants take in based on your light hours. The photone app makes it alot easier, I’ve been using it and it seems to be working.
hope I didn’t confuse you too bad. Peace and happy growing!
I’ve actually been looking at the app also just need to get the full spectrum led version but that’s what’s confusing is I go by mars and they say it’s 1500 but coco for cannabis does a test and in a 5x5 I swear he says he’s at 100% and at about 1000 umol average witch I was running at 75% and was getting the tips of new growth at top yellowing so not positive but think it’s stopped now that lights at 65% I’ll get the app soon tho I also was reading the DLI is just like VPD and get the two right and think your in good shape

Top Bottom