Mars Hydro Black Friday Giveaway - 2019

• Thread starter MarsHydroLED
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ozarkgrey

ozarkgrey

Supporter
great stuff there brother!!! hard work to harvest!!! you need to come indoors and farm with the fam!! @MarsHydroLED @InsideGrower needs a hook up and well you know ol' @ozarkgrey will take whatever TSL 2000 you happen to have laying around. also if your down and feeling kind throw some love to @FourthCity for being super elite and holding my hand day one when i landed here, many thanks

OG

ozarkgrey

ozarkgrey

Supporter
PS
wake up and open shop so i can get the Western Union payment information needed to complete my order guys!!! rust, money, and old men never sleep !!!

OG

InsideGrower

InsideGrower

Hey, THCfarmers, Mars Hydro giveaway here again!🥳

Now it is an exciting moment! Black Friday Giveaway Time! 💕(Interested in Black Friday sales details? Check here!)

This time, let's do SP light - Mars SP250, Which worth 259.99USD/pc, total 684pcs chips on the board, and high PPE around 2.35~2.57umol/j, 250w total wattage, can replace around 400w HPS, veg coverage 3'x5' and flowering coverage 2'x4'. Trust me, you will barely want to go back to HPS when you get this light in your grow room.
What is more, if you don't win the giveaway, don't worry, as long as you participate in the giveaway, you can PM me for a Black Friday extra 10USD coupon. Anything you buy from our official website from Nov 28~ Dec 2nd, can be used.

HOW TO PARTICIPATE?
- Time:Nov 20th ~ Nov 27th
- Post in the thread: Anything you wanna say and @THREE THCfarmers you want to see his(her) plant growing journey under SP250🌱, sure, you also can pick yourself😎
- Each grower have three chances to post
- This time, the one who gets the most mentioned, @, wins the SP

In all, let us pick popular THCfarmer win SP250 and review it🌱

View attachment 912209
View attachment 912208
Mars Hydro Black Friday Sale
View attachment 912207
View attachment 912206
View attachment 912205
Would really enjoy having a marshydroSP250 . Would really help my grow game. Neeeeed!!🙌🖒🤗💪🏁
@InsideGrower @InsideGrower @InsideGrower

ozarkgrey

ozarkgrey

Supporter
I never win anything and decided not to wait, i ladies that need to go to flower so i grabbed a second one of these off the jungle known as amazon. $145.00 shipped with a 300 watt LED. yea i know it upurple or whatever but i have been running two of these with white led grow string lights around the top, 3 on each side and one center white led to offer some white stuff on the cheap. i'll grab another light and some exhaust fans along with some buckets for DWC and i should be all set!!
good luck everyone and happy thanksgiving

OG

Tent
S

SmokeSupreme

@Vondank420 @Aqua Man @SmokeSupreme gotta give one to my man vondank and aqua man for helping me out thank you guys

S

SmokeSupreme

@oldskol4evr @SPARECHANGE for also help this guy out and one last one for me @SmokeSupreme i definitely could use the new light for the new tent. thanks for the awesome contest MarsHydroLED good luck to everyone

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
Hello guys, I'm really sorry that I was out of here for a long time, a little busy these days

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
Welcome here @SmokeSupreme @ozarkgrey @InsideGrower @Vondank420 , thank you all guys, joining this giveaway, make the thread move. I love your sharing, the plant's pics, animals... 💕
And the giveaway deadline is on 27th, only a few hours left. If you still use all 3 chance, just post, @, If you use all, please kindly check if your post follows to the rules
Good luck, guys and Happy Thanksgiving!!! 🥳 🥳
Hey, THCfarmers, Mars Hydro giveaway here again!🥳

Now it is an exciting moment! Black Friday Giveaway Time! 💕(Interested in Black Friday sales details? Check here!)

This time, let's do SP light - Mars SP250, Which worth 259.99USD/pc, total 684pcs chips on the board, and high PPE around 2.35~2.57umol/j, 250w total wattage, can replace around 400w HPS, veg coverage 3'x5' and flowering coverage 2'x4'. Trust me, you will barely want to go back to HPS when you get this light in your grow room.
What is more, if you don't win the giveaway, don't worry, as long as you participate in the giveaway, you can PM me for a Black Friday extra 10USD coupon. Anything you buy from our official website from Nov 28~ Dec 2nd, can be used.

HOW TO PARTICIPATE?
- Time:Nov 20th ~ Nov 27th
- Post in the thread: Anything you wanna say and @THREE THCfarmers you want to see his(her) plant growing journey under SP250🌱, sure, you also can pick yourself😎
- Each grower have three chances to post
- This time, the one who gets the most mentioned, @, wins the SP

In all, let us pick popular THCfarmer win SP250 and review it🌱

View attachment 912209
View attachment 912208
Mars Hydro Black Friday Sale
View attachment 912207
View attachment 912206
View attachment 912205

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
@Hazed420 @koba @SickBoy420 @tashrique @Cannabizer , come on, the new SP250 giveaway is here, and the deadline is 27th, a few hours later

ozarkgrey

ozarkgrey

Supporter
heres me waiting on this contest to come to a end. 😂 with
@Eight @FourthCity morning everyone

OG
P21593 i h12 aa

Top Bottom